Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Bows to Hugo**

You're too kind, but our Swannie bows to no one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

That's the definition of unwanted company in bed right there. Poor Boxers.. Is this going on long?. You've mentioned it before but i don't know you that long to have any idea..
    It was a walking trollop last night. :mad:

I've had it years, since I was a kid, comes in phases, but I have had a huge amount going on the past 6-8 months and that's when it really took hold and has gotten progressively worse throughout those months and not its at an all time low (or high, whatever you wanna say lol) for me. I can go 4-5 days/nights on 2-3 hours sleep, or even no sleep at all. My mind never ever shuts down.

I've been on sleeping tablets in the past for it which make no difference as I don't sleep even with them and instead I go around like I am drunk during the day.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    True that Grem. I can think of better company to have in bed. :D
    :P :pac:

How's everyone today?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How's everyone today?
    Just grand thanks Boxers. Hope you are doing good too.

I hope it passes soon there, Boxers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Could Sinn Féin, have a realistic chance of coming into power?

Discuss
    i truly hope so.
    nobody else to vote for...

• Advertisement

I've never voted. I do the referendums though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i'm looking forward to vote this time..
    last time i did not register on time eg got the ticket few days late :(

believe sf can make a difference, the others are all the same to me...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**SwanBot flexes wings, and then thumps chest**

Stop that SwanBot, or someone might think you too prideful, and prideful is not Irish.

Ssqqquuuaawwkk sqquuuuaaawwwk squaawwwk sssqquuuaaawwk.

What do you mean that you were nested in Silicon Valley?

**SwanBot flexes wings, and then thumps chest**

Stop that SwanBot, or someone might think you too prideful, and prideful is not Irish.

Ssqqquuuaawwkk sqquuuuaaawwwk squaawwwk sssqquuuaaawwk.

What do you mean that you were nested in Silicon Valley?

She's a wild little yoke, isn't she? :D

She's a wild little yoke, isn't she? :D
    Well, if she originates from Silicon Valley, I can understand where she gets all the chest thumping behaviour, because they do a lot of that there!

• Advertisement

Well, if she originates from Silicon Valley, I can understand where she gets all the chest thumping behaviour, because they do a lot of that there!

Technology pioneering bastards.

Technology pioneering bastards.

**SwanBot shakes wing at Hugo and SSQQUUUAAAWWWKKKKSS!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good evening :)

**SwanBot shakes wing at Hugo and SSQQUUUAAAWWWKKKKSS!**

:eek:

**SwanBot slips into pressurizes flight suit, zips up, locks on helmet and slides face shield closed**

What are you getting all dressed up for SwanBot?

**She ignores Swannie and climbs up ladder attached to launch pad, into the cockpit of her SuperSonicSwanBotSpeed space vehicle**

Huh?

**SwanBot works through preflight checkout list**

Wha...?

**SwanBot flips switches in preparation to launch**

Got your 1-page yet ATC? Slow day at work, having already done my part for the team, so I am now just playing temp manager, ha!

Hey gurl!

Got your 1-page yet ATC? Slow day at work, having already done my part for the team, so I am now just playing temp manager, ha!

not yet no :o know those slow days, playing temp manager sounds fun though:D

Hey gurl!

heya hugo!:) hows all with you?

Hey gurl!

Tell Hugo that hay is for horses! :pac:
    not yet no :o know those slow days, playing temp manager sounds fun though:D
    Yes indeed ATC, my PI is out on extended sick leave and for some inexplicable reason he left me in charge, so when the boss is away, the Swannie will play! Maybe I will call an off-site javahouse meeting this afternoon, ha! The team will love it! :cool:

• Advertisement

**Swannie holds ears with both wings due to the loud windup rocket noises from SwanBot's high speed space craft**

heya hugo!:) hows all with you?

No too bad here, thanks. How's our Caffy?

Plenty of hay for everyone! :D

**SwanBot blasts off her launch pad, climbs quickly, and turns on her supersonicSwanBotspeed rockets!**

There she goes!

Yes indeed ATC, my PI is out on extended sick leave and for some inexplicable reason he left me in charge, so when the boss is away, the Swannie will play! Maybe I will call an off-site javahouse meeting this afternoon, ha! The team will love it! :cool:

nice one:cool:
    No too bad here, thanks. How's our Caffy?

Plenty of hay for everyone! :D

good to hear hugo :) Ah I'm surviving, college is a lot harder now that I'm nearly into my second year but I shall carry on

**Swannie takes 2 hits of espresso!** :eek:

nice one:cool:

Yes ATC, and offsite javahouse meeting would be very popular this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

good evening noccers

Guess what day it is Lairians (besides HUMP DAY)?

**Swannie mounts her horse, kicks flanks with spurs, and raises spear**

CHARGE!

valkyries.jpg

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    good evening noccers

Hi Ted... Bye Ted... Swannie runs quickly by.

• Advertisement

Once upon a time...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement