Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    2 ladies with class :D
    No class for Swannie, because I finished them last year Lith. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm sitting in a duvet with a hot water bottle and tea. It's so cold over here.
    Blue sky, no clouds, swannies calling and SwanBots squawking, 29 degrees with 13 km/h breeze. Bring you swim suit, sun block, and shades Paws. :cool:

Someone dancing all over the place off their rocker?? :pac:

Only after a couple pints during a grand game when my team scores Lith! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks everyone.

Struggling to hold back the tears now I must say.

Sick to the back of my teeth of depression. Wish it would just fcuk off.

Want to make more friends locally but my social anxiety is holding me back in a big way. Wish that would fcuk off too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    SwanBot told me you were about XR3i, because she has a XR3 detection App. :eek:

That's grand ATC! :cool:

thanks black swan :)

• Advertisement

Want to make more friends locally but my social anxiety is holding me back in a big way.
    You have lots of friends here in the Lair Boxers! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I second that Boxers, you'll come through this horrible patch and we'll all be here willing you on..

Book progress: 60 thousand words
    WOW!

Thanks everyone.

Struggling to hold back the tears now I must say.

Sick to the back of my teeth of depression. Wish it would just fcuk off.

Want to make more friends locally but my social anxiety is holding me back in a big way. Wish that would fcuk off too.

Ah Stripes :( It's a hard road to be on. Plenty of distraction and hugs going in this place.
    It might sound silly but makesure you're warm and comfortable. In looking after our bodies the mind just might follow xx

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We all have bad patches Stripey, you will come through this.

We are all here for chat & silliness, important to clear the mind & distract yourself. It is hard to see the positive, but we are all here to break the negative thoughts train.

• Advertisement

Oops, back to work. Been fun chatting, and hope to be with ye again soon. Bye!

"Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie and SwanBot go POOF and SssqquuaawwkPOOOOOOF!**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

"Mischief Managed!"

See ya, BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A wild Seph appears :D

How's Corky?

"Mischief Managed!"

Bye Swannie :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A wild Seph appears :D

How's Corky?

Where is that a wild appears from? I keep seeing people type it

Im ok thanks , hows young 93 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Gonna hit the hay before Lith & Seph start beating their chests.

Night!

Where is that a wild appears from? I keep seeing people type it

Im ok thanks , hows young 93 ?

It's from the old Pokémon gameboy games :D, All good here, you've been incognito lately

Night!

Oh but you'll miss out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Seph, bye Swannie and night Hugo.. Phew!! ;)

Night!

*puts tshirt back on *

Aww nite mon

It's from the old Pokémon gameboy games :D, All good here, you've been incognito lately

Oh but you'll miss out.

Ahhh so thats where its from....i never played pokemon :O

Hi Seph, bye Swannie and night Hugo.. Phew!! ;)

How gremmy doing?

• Advertisement

*Adds Seph to ignore* :eek:

:P

Wow, thanks guys, really appreciate the replies and kind words :)

Just one of those phases unfortunately, would love to have more friends, not a large group, just a small group that I am close to. Also sick of being single, find myself shying away from guys though given my two illnesses, always nervous they'll run when they find out about them. Not sure why that's bothering me, but it is.
    You have lots of friends here in the Lair Boxers! :D
    I second that Boxers, you'll come through this horrible patch and we'll all be here willing you on..
    Ah Stripes :( It's a hard road to be on. Plenty of distraction and hugs going in this place.
    It might sound silly but makesure you're warm and comfortable. In looking after our bodies the mind just might follow xx
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We all have bad patches Stripey, you will come through this.

We are all here for chat & silliness, important to clear the mind & distract yourself. It is hard to see the positive, but we are all here to break the negative thoughts train.

"Mischief Managed!"

Night Swannie :)
    Hi pals :)
    Hi Seph :)

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum, I smell the blood of a corkie-boi.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My hip is killing me but I love being busy

All ok here Seph, nine hours of work left so fatigued but you guys keeping me company.

Boxers, things sometimes just work out, others they need a bit of steering - it'll happen for you. No rush in the world girl!.

All ok here Seph, nine hours of work left so fatigued but you guys keeping me company.

Boxers, things sometimes just work out, others they need a bit of steering - it'll happen for you. No rush in the world girl!.
    Hope those nine hours fly for you Grem :)

Yeah they do. I just miss having someone to be honest. I'm just over being single. I honestly didn't think I would mind it, and I didn't for a while, but I'm fed up of it now.

Hi Seph :)

Hows boxers doing?
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum, I smell the blood of a corkie-boi.

Hows ted?
    *Adds Seph to ignore* :eek:

:P

Fine so young 93 be like that :eek:

:D

We'll keep you company :cool:

I reckon making a few friends would help a lot with stuff. It's horrible otherwise, i remember how it can be and still is at times.

Hows ted?

All good here. Just after diving into the leaba.

You behaving yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

must be off to my bed, night night pals :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement