Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All good here. Just after diving into the leaba.

You behaving yourself?

Of course

*halo appears above sephs head*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey that says "Property of St Judes Secodary School'

Did you rob that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Night night ATC :)
    I reckon making a few friends would help a lot with stuff. It's horrible otherwise, i remember how it can be and still is at times.
    Yeah it would, my SA is holding me back majorly tbh.

Soon as I think about joining groups I get anxious and wonder what in the name of god people would see me in me and why they'd be friends with me.

Given how my supposed "best" friend has been acting with me recently is a big issue in how I see myself with friends and left me wondering what it is with me that I cause such behaviour or cause people to behave towards me in ways they shouldn't. Stupid I know, just how my anxiety/depression affects me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey that says "Property of St Judes Secodary School'

Did you rob that?

Uh oh

*legs it*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All quiet here again and i thought we were into race mode!.

• Advertisement

All quiet here again and i thought we were into race mode!.
    Thought the same.

How's work going there for you? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Heyo. Thought there's be a new lair by now.

Fighting food urges big time :/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My hip is killing me tonight. Ouchie.

La.de.da wrote: »
    Heyo. Thought there's be a new lair by now.

Fighting food urges big time :/
    Heya, fighting the food urges myself. Eating rings around myself lately. :( How's you? x
    My hip is killing me tonight. Ouchie.
    *hugs* Hope the pain is gone soon xx

Not too bad boxers. Tired the brain won't switch off though.

You poor thing paws. Probably being on your feet a lot. Have you a hot water bottle to put up against your hip. Might give some relief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*hugs* Hope the pain is gone soon xx
    La.de.da wrote:
    You poor thing paws. Probably being on your feet a lot. Have you a hot water bottle to put up against your hip. Might give some relief
    Thanks guys :)

Only relief I'm getting is lying on my side with my knee bent. I should be able to sleep though.

Thanks guys :)

Only relief I'm getting is lying on my side with my knee bent. I should be able to sleep though.

Keep rested up whilst you're off. :)

Not too bad boxers. Tired the brain won't switch off though.
    Same here. Mine is going 24/7. It's like a clock, never feckin stops. :(

Same here. Mine is going 24/7. It's like a clock, never feckin stops. :(

Oh don't I know it girl. Running out of things to look up on the Web.

Just looking through Facebook was following sinead O'connor. Don't know if it's her real page but she posts some mad sh1t. Poor woman.

Oh don't I know it girl. Running out of things to look up on the Web.

Just looking through Facebook was following sinead O'connor. Don't know if it's her real page but she posts some mad sh1t. Poor woman.
    Same as that. I spend ages on Pinterest, absolutely love that site.

Daft as well, love looking up houses all over the place, not sure why but it amuses me endlessly.

I don't follow her at all, she irritates me no end. I do remember something about her posting on Twitter and there were concerns for her so the Guards were called or something, can't remember exactly what it was and it was a few years ago now.

I find her seriously strange. I do hope she is okay though.

Same as that. I spend ages on Pinterest, absolutely love that site.

Daft as well, love looking up houses all over the place, not sure why but it amuses me endlessly.

I don't follow her at all, she irritates me no end. I do remember something about her posting on Twitter and there were concerns for her so the Guards were called or something, can't remember exactly what it was and it was a few years ago now.

I find her seriously strange. I do hope she is okay though.

She needs someone to stop her. Not right putting stuff like that on social media.

I do the daft thing too lol. And looking up luxury holidays ...A girl can dream.

She needs someone to stop her. Not right putting stuff like that on social media.

I do the daft thing too lol. And looking up luxury holidays ...A girl can dream.
    Yeah she does, stuff like that can be trigger for some people. I know for me personally it can leave me feeling uncomfortable which is a breathing ground for anxiety/panic attacks.

Lol what are we like. I do the luxury holidays too.

So far with my winnings I have plans for a house, a car (and I can't drive, yet :D), and a trip to NYC. :D New wardrobe too, while I'm at it. :D

It's snowing out now :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If you've run out of stuff to look up I'll suggest reddit, specifically reddit.com/r/aww

Six hours left.. I can do this..

If you've run out of stuff to look up I'll suggest reddit, specifically reddit.com/r/aww

Six hours left.. I can do this..
    Thanks Grem will check that out :)

Hope the next few hours fly past for you :)

Gonna try get some sleep.

Hope the rest of your shift goes quickly grem and boxers hope you manage a few hours kip.

Night x

• Advertisement

Well there'll be tea and a few whinges yet I'd say!

Gonna try get some sleep.

Hope the rest of your shift goes quickly grem and boxers hope you manage a few hours kip.

Night x
    Thanks La, same to you, hope you sleep well, night :) xx

Oops I missed your post La, posted at the same time.. Sleep well, safe in the knowledge the grem is on sentry duty for the night :D

Insomnia, kindly sod off, thanks.....

That's the definition of unwanted company in bed right there. Poor Boxers.. Is this going on long?. You've mentioned it before but i don't know you that long to have any idea..

True that Grem. I can think of better company to have in bed. :D

Good Morning Lair. May do some stretches, getting close to race time.

Coffee Ted? I'll miss the race again. :( Actually how come Stereo hasn't been around yet? :pac:

The less competition we have the better.

It will be today sometime. Will be at work.

Will be jumping into shower soon, not the best place to bring a mug of coffee I've learnt.

Ah right, I'll pour a fresh one when you're ready :)

• Advertisement

You are too kind Grem.

Nearly into the final hour there now.

More hospital visits today or straight home?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement