Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Fri 20 November 2015

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Is it worth watching on the player?

The interview with AP McCoy is worth watching purely for admiration of Tubridy's unique talent for making a guest feel completely uncomfortable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 266 ✭✭Clive Bisquette

The interview with AP McCoy is worth watching purely for admiration of Tubridy's unique talent for making a guest feel completely uncomfortable.

In fairness Ash AP did not help the situation...if the guest does not play ball then the "Host" is in trouble particularly since he knows bog all about horse racing or indeed sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

Red Kev wrote: »
    He's mates with some of the top dogs in Montrose, other "working class heros" done good so to speak. they all like to grease each others wheels and ego's. promote each others little vanity projects and bukes

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    What's this I see? Is this a greatest hits of recent seasons/any given season?

Tonight:

Brendan O'Carroll
    Dara O'Briain
    Alesha Dixon
    AP McCoy
    Hometown
    Vogue Williams

Well I thought I'd pop in and check, but there's something wrong with my internet...Hometown were on singing 'Roar' the last time I was in here...and I'm sure Brendan O'Carroll was on recently and Dara must be looking for work......I can't even....jaysus.

Advertisement