Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Fri 20 November 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

No, the glasses are not glues to his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

If it was anyone else Joe Duffy would be in meltdown at the effin and swearing he's at.

Instead for Joe, he's a salt o de earth Dubliner and can't be touched.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,224 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

A second movie?

noooo.gif?w=620

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

sligojoek wrote: »
    No, the glasses are not glues to his head.

*** Hic ***

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fair play to Brendan. I dont find his comedy funny but by god he found a niche in the market with Mrs Browns boys after RTE rejected him for years. Fair play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Wasn't one national embarrassment enough Louis?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Once we don't have more RTÉ presenters personally lining their personal pockets out of 1916 with books like Joe Duffy I will be happy enough, he has free reign on his radio show to promote it all over the place, complete conflict of interest where in BBC you would be suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

fair play to Brendan. I dont find his comedy funny but by god he found a niche in the market with Mrs Browns boys after RTE rejected him for years. Fair play.

Are you forgetting Hot Milk and Pepper..........?

Brendans daughter

IMG_7578.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Shooooding" You're too long in Florida, Brendan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

If Vogue Williams isn't doing an extensive retrospective of the events and consequences of the Easter Rising, then it's all pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Only AP would have been able to whip that dead horse more.

Dublin??????

wrong number Tubridy

Shankhill!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Say mickey Brendan!

C'mon, give us a laugh.

Or diddies. Say diddies.
    Red Kev wrote: »
    If it was anyone else Joe Duffy would be in meltdown at the effin and swearing he's at.

Instead for Joe, he's a salt o de earth Dubliner and can't be touched.

It's many years ago (think it was the LLS) and I think it may have been a medical issue rather than, let us say, a monthly occurrence but he spoke about his wife "bleedin' out of her crack" :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry, folks, I can't erase it from my mind and it keeps coming back every time I see him:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

It's gotten to the stage that I don't want to say what I want to say about Brendan, because I'm someone here will say "you f*ckin said that last time. And the time before..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

This show promised a little but it has actually delivered absolutely nothing. Til next week folks!! Have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

sudzs wrote: »
    Why did they leave Daragh there? Are they trying to morphshow the into a Graham Norton format??
    Last week I made a suggestion that they should keep all the guests on the couch. The guests feed off each other and mask the inability of the host:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

"You've won 10k"

*begrudged applause

Skid X wrote: »
    All the once a year crowd will be in next week.

Like New Year's Eve in your local when you don't recognise anyone.

I'll give it a miss, I prefer it when the thread has a more selective appeal :)

Dead right Skid.

Ain't sitting through that nonsense.

• Advertisement

Till tomorrow night, folks!

Nos da :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

RTE have promoted him relentlessly over the years, he probably has the record number of appearances on the LLS. No way did they ignore him. His books were promoted ad nauseum back in the day.

He's mates with some of the top dogs in Montrose, they all like to grease each others wheels and ego's.

Shankhill!!

shankill-upper-curraglass-co-cork-89261

there is actually a Shankhill in Cork!! Dont worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

"Vogue Williams has been released into the wild"

And don't any of you c**ts go looking for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Surely a late late special on the easter rising with a intellectual panel comprising of Brezzie, Sinead O Connor, Bono and Bredan O Carroll would be rivitting tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's amazing how romanticised RTÉ has become in the last few months with 1916, last year anyone who flew an Irish flag in public was considered an out and out RA head by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

"Vogue Williams has been released into the wild"

And don't any of you c**ts go looking for her.
    except for that dentist hunter guy

It's amazing how romanticised RTÉ has become in the last few months with 1916, last year anyone who flew an Irish flag in public was considered an out and out RA head by them.
    and a few homeless will die of the cold but hey kilmainham will look unreal for the cameras....anyone pass it lately? they've spent a fortune on it

Is it worth watching on the player?

• Advertisement

Something Vogue said annoyed me last night. Well, it wasn't so much Vogue herself as the silly D4 accent.

In particular, the way people with that silly accent so often misuse the word "random".

In this case, Vogue told us the sex house (or whatever it was called) was just full of these random people. But the point of the show, aside from an excuse to promote Vogue herself, was to go to this place and meet the people who go there and find out more about them and why they do it.

So the fundamental basis for the show is that these people all have at least SOMETHING in common, and our Voguey was going to uncover it for us (thanks, Vogue!).

So there was nothing random about it at all. It's a bit like saying "I went to a football match, and there were all these random people in the same coloured jerseys there just watching it!" As if they were all looking at each other thinking how the hell they ended up in this stadium together.

Anyway, that's all I'm saying.

Bit of a random thought for you all this morning.

Think I need more sleep.

Advertisement