Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two free Odeon tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

T&C FAIL :P
    The codes should be entered online at www.rishsunpromos.ie

But thanks for the link in the OP; got meh tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rahenyrover

Superb - thanks OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭nailer54321

Great, worked fine for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Nice one OP,

Star Wars movie in December sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

boobar wrote: »
    Nice one OP,

Star Wars movie in December sorted!

It's not valid for star wars. Says so in the t&c's.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

This reminds me of that time we all signed up for free razors. I'll believe it when I see it.

partyjungle

I got my free razor months ago it did work :D

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I'm just very dubious that I'll ever see the tickets.

If it wasn't posted on the net, you would have.
    Now with the codes posted on forums, I'd say there is no chance of anybody getting them.
    There must be tens of thousands of tickets applied for now so if they honour all the requests, nobody will be paying into the Odeon for the next 3 months.
    I actually bought the paper to get the tickets but threw out the coupons from the paper and applied on-line instead. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I just ordered but was given a blank screen when I finished entering my details, and I haven't received any emails. But when I try to reorder it says I've already done so. So, I guess it worked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Getting usage limit reached. I guess its gone :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

garbeth wrote: »
    It's not valid for star wars. Says so in the t&c's.

Ok, still nice one OP

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Getting usage limit reached. I guess its gone :-(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If it wasn't posted on the net, you would have.
    Now with the codes posted on forums, I'd say there is no chance of anybody getting them.
    There must be tens of thousands of tickets applied for now so if they honour all the requests, nobody will be paying into the Odeon for the next 3 months.
    I actually bought the paper to get the tickets but threw out the coupons from the paper and applied on-line instead. :(

Just to give my cents, from an advertising and legal background, they will follow through on this. It's one thing not (or 'accidentally, due to technical errors') sending out razors, but a national newspaper is under scrutiny. If they didn't follow through, even on a free promotion, they'd be in trouble. And you can be sure they are being watched.

Sure, look at Supervalu and Dunnes this week. They messed up a coupon deal and got in trouble. These guys will follow through.

Will they scrap postage and give email vouchers? More than likely. Will they send out postage vouchers? No way. Will they cancel the offer and call out the sharing of codes? Not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

walsh08 wrote: »
    What a nice person to post this for all of us!

Does anybody know if these can be redeemed in Mahon point,Cork?
    Just to give my cents, from an advertising and legal background, they will follow through on this. It's one thing not (or 'accidentally, due to technical errors') sending out razors, but a national newspaper is under scrutiny. If they didn't follow through, even on a free promotion, they'd be in trouble. And you can be sure they are being watched.

Sure, look at Supervalu and Dunnes this week. They messed up a coupon deal and got in trouble. These guys will follow through.

Will they scrap postage and give email vouchers? More than likely. Will they send out postage vouchers? No way. Will they cancel the offer and call out the sharing of codes? Not a chance.

So that's a yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

hope they don't email them as I've entered a couple of made-up addresses for my parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

hope they don't email them as I've entered a couple of made-up addresses for my parents.

+1 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

okidoki987 wrote: »
    +1 :o
    In that case I hope they do email them and then only genuine people will get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Anybody receive their tickets by post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

It looks like they've had a few extra visitors!

http://www.irishsunpromos.ie/

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
    Thank you for visiting.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Unfortunately the cinema ticket [/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]promotion [/FONT]is now closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone recall if it said when these tickets were going to be sent out?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

I think if I remember right it said two weeks? But I could be way off...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Within 2 weeks AFAIK. It should be this week if they are honoured

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fingers crossed now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Hope so.

I'd be shocked if two cinema tickets arrived at my door for nothing in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'd be shocked if two cinema tickets arrived at my door for nothing in exchange.

Your personal data isn't nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

eoghan104 wrote: »
    In that case I hope they do email them and then only genuine people will get them.

Define genuine tho ;)

Like I know where you are coming from. Hopefully people who only applied for one set of tickets get them as opposed to someone who took the piss and tried to claim 10 tickets. But the sad fact is a portion of people who did genuinely buy the newspaper would take the piss too.

Only my opinion but all these free giveaways that dont have unique codes get the piss taken out of them.

ps,
    i'm still waiting on my razor :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ps,
    i'm still waiting on my razor :pac:

Hmm everyone who persisted got their razor in the end, so I'm already formulating a contingency plan for this offer ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

HAs anybody received tickets yet?

Advertisement