Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles Thread - Mark II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Autosport wrote: »
    Delighted for you Treb, and when youre all coupled up dont forget us ;)

Thank you :) If it goes that far, I still won't forget ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Thank you :) If it goes that far, I still won't forget ye ;)

Thats what they all say :( but they do forget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Thats what they all say :( but they do forget

We'd never forget you, AS! x

We'd never forget you, AS! x

Charmer ;) :P

Hello!

• Advertisement

Karsini wrote: »
    Hello!

Evening K. How are you?

Not too shabby today. Was kept busy and had plenty to do. Best thing for me when I'm feeling lonely really! How about you?

Not too shabby today. Was kept busy and had plenty to do. Best thing for me when I'm feeling lonely really! How about you?

It's best to keep occupied alright. It keeps the mind away from various things for the while :) Sorry to hear you're feeling that way, though. All is good with me. I had a date today, so hopefully date two will be arranged during the week :)

It's best to keep occupied alright. It keeps the mind away from various things for the while :) Sorry to hear you're feeling that way, though. All is good with me. I had a date today, so hopefully date two will be arranged during the week :)
    Ooh nice one!

Should be an interesting week ahead anyway. Visiting a friend on Tuesday, getting my braces off on Wednesday and off to Cork on Saturday. :)

Ooh nice one!

Should be an interesting week ahead anyway. Visiting a friend on Tuesday, getting my braces off on Wednesday and off to Cork on Saturday. :)

It sounds more exciting than mine :P It all sounds good, though. It'll be a great feeling getting the braces off, though. Perhaps a little strange at first. What's on in Cork?

• Advertisement

It sounds more exciting than mine :P It all sounds good, though. It'll be a great feeling getting the braces off, though. Perhaps a little strange at first. What's on in Cork?
    My youngest brother recently moved there, he got engaged to a Cork girl. So I'll be popping down for a weekend to see the new place.

Really looking forward to getting the braces off! :)

My youngest brother recently moved there, he got engaged to a Cork girl. So I'll be popping down for a weekend to see the new place.

Really looking forward to getting the braces off! :)

That sounds great. Definitely something to look forward to :)

Yeah, I bet you are alright. God awful things. I remember mine well. They weren't always the most comfortable things, so it was strange not having them there anymore, seeing as I had had them for at least a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

Folks,

Question for ye all...

Which do you find easier/more successful Dating Apps/websites or meeting people in pubs??

Me personally, apps/web is a torture!! I find pubs much more amenable...

Thanks Treb :D

I've had the urge since last night to watch some 80s cartoons. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    Folks,

Question for ye all...

Which do you find easier/more successful Dating Apps/websites or meeting people in pubs??

Me personally, apps/web is a torture!! I find pubs much more amenable...

Emm tinder!!

Great craic...but I'm finished with all that sh1te for the foreseeable future

Totally outta the scene so to speak

Thanks Treb :D

You're more than welcome. Talk about flirty. My goodness :p

Got my braces off! :)

How are my lovelies tonight?

All good, ta. And yourself? Date two set for Saturday :) But, time and venue are yet to be confirmed.

• Advertisement

Treb got himself a girlfriend ;)

Treb got himself a girlfriend ;)

Ah, not yet. She could decide after Saturday that she doesn't want to take things further and put me in the friendzone. Or, she could say yes to a third date. I can only wait and see. I like your thinking, though ;)

I like my thinking too :D

Ah, not yet. She could decide after Saturday that she doesn't want to take things further and put me in the friendzone. Or, she could say yes to a third date. I can only wait and see. I like your thinking, though ;)

Will ya lob the gob :pac:

Will ya lob the gob :pac:

Haha, we'll see ;) Actually, it's been a question I've been asking myself: A couple of seconds on the lips, or be brave and move in for the works. When do I make my move? Etc. Drink first, dinner and then. . .well, we'll see. Had I no college on Sunday, I'd be making it a longer evening/night.

Get it over and done with!!

**i may be terrible for advice off :pac:

Get it over and done with!!

**i may be terrible for advice off :pac:

I value your advice :) I just don't want to f**k things up with her, hence my questioning. Well, I guess there must be interest, if she's seeing me for a second time. I was probably nervous last Sunday, so was surprised and delighted when she said yes to meeting again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

Treb, i would go lobbing it straight in.

A we kiss on the cheek she arrives and see how she reacts, she obvoiusly isnt meeting oyu for the sake of 'the chats' so go for it. If your meeting for drinks leave it walking her to the cab, bus or train.

If its dinner wait to after dinner and avoid the garlic ;)

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    Treb, i would go lobbing it straight in.

A we kiss on the cheek she arrives and see how she reacts, she obvoiusly isnt meeting oyu for the sake of 'the chats' so go for it. If your meeting for drinks leave it walking her to the cab, bus or train.

If its dinner wait to after dinner and avoid the garlic ;)

She reacted fine on our first meeting. I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, and the same when we were parting. I think it'll be drinks first, then the restaurant. I will make sure not to have anything garlicky. It'll be pizza for her, it seems (it's Italian cuisine). Ah, a bit of garlic wouldn't put me off kissing her, especially if we've both had it ;)

• Advertisement

Gwan the Treb ;)

Advertisement