Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles Thread - Mark II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Autosport wrote: »
    I think you're a hot stud and that's all I have to say on the matter :)

All of you are too ;)

^^^someones clearly hungover :pac: :pac:

Or being very nice and I imagine must be a pure ride IRL

No pic of me (in focus) exists on boards though :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^^^someones clearly hungover :pac: :pac:

No pic of me (in focus) exists on boards :P :P

Not hungover, everyone is beautiful :) and you make me laugh so good personality is a plus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

How is everyone in here?! Long time no see! Still single! :D:(

leahyl wrote: »
    Long time no see indeed! Still single here too, although I had an unusual few months in the meantime. How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Karsini wrote: »
    Long time no see indeed! Still single here too, although I had an unusual few months in the meantime. How are you?

I'm ok, have had a few "feeling very sorry for myself" moments recently and a bit of a break down in front of my mother...but other than that! :D

Have a few holidays to look forward to over the next few months so that's keeping me going, and my brother is getting married in June so that's something else....at least someone has found love!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭Trebor176

leahyl wrote: »

All good here, thanks. And yes, still single. I don't know for how much longer, though. Hope everything is ok now with you.

The mood is great here in co kilkenny :D

The mood is great here in co kilkenny :D

Even better in blaaland :D:D

#topoftheleague

#unbeaten :pac:

I love working a 4 day week :D how's the lovely tom?

I love working a 4 day week :D how's the lovely tom?

Really sad...I work 5 1/2-6 day weeks :(:(

Any craic/dating by anyone here??

• Advertisement

Awww :D

Awww :D

I see you found the pic of me >.>

You're not that pretty tom :D

You're bleeding gawgus :D

You're not that pretty tom :D

You're bleeding gawgus :D

^^this kinda thing makes me somewhat worried that you think you've me identified but I fear your mixed with someone else :P :P

^^this kinda thing makes me somewhat worried that you think you've me identified but I fear your mixed with someone else :P :P

Tom I've been stalking/looking after you for a long time now ;) I know how beautiful you are :D

No need for me to beat about the bush, I'm definitely single. Oh well...

No need for me to beat about the bush, I'm definitely single. Oh well...

Fcuk it.....not worry on it!!!

Life's too short to be thinking on it....have you anything/anywhere you'd love to see/visit

I don't really have a lot of ambition at the moment (haven't for years) but I would love to do the London to Glasgow sleeper train sometime.

I don't really have a lot of ambition at the moment (haven't for years) but I would love to do the London to Glasgow sleeper train sometime.

Book it...ta fcuk

Life's too short not to.....

Sunday is looking likely for a date. I got a text from the girl I've been chatting to, so I'm awaiting a reply as to where and when. I'm a little nervous, but excited. Hopefully we get to chat on the phone beforehand :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

Trebor, a little advice for ya!!

Why are you so anxious to chat on the phone with this girl??

If i were you i would wait and meet her in question, phones and text are grand to initiate contact but terrible for putting across sentiment, humor or even flirting. They can be a date ender!!!

Use you wit, winks and smile to wooo her in person!! it'll be an awful lot more personable then

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    Trebor, a little advice for ya!!

Why are you so anxious to chat on the phone with this girl??

If i were you i would wait and meet her in question, phones and text are grand to initiate contact but terrible for putting across sentiment, humor or even flirting. They can be a date ender!!!

Use you wit, winks and smile to wooo her in person!! it'll be an awful lot more personable then

I've read before of others chatting to their dates even before they meet up. I thought it could be a good idea having read this. Other sources have said they think it can sort of ease nerves when it actually comes to meeting. Maybe you're right, though. I probably won't even have a phone conversation, as she is busy for the next couple of days between one thing and another, so might not have the time for it. I might not even get texts from her until later at night.

Happy Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Still single! Tried match.ie was ok bit of a waste of money.

The date went grand, I think. Though, while she was quite chatty and bubbly, I probably appeared a bit nervous. She did a good bit of the talking, though, which was grand, haha. Anyway, she's a lovely girl, we had a good chat, so hopefully we'll be doing something again soon. I'll be in touch with her during the week, but not sure how soon I should text. Anyway, the date lasted around an hour and a half, so I obviously didn't put her off, if she's up for meeting again :)

Trebor176 wrote: »
    The date went grand, I think. Though, while she was quite chatty and bubbly, I probably appeared a bit nervous. She did a good bit of the talking, though, which was grand, haha. Anyway, she's a lovely girl, we had a good chat, so hopefully we'll be doing something again soon. I'll be in touch with her during the week, but not sure how soon I should text. Anyway, the date lasted around an hour and a half, so I obviously didn't put her off, if she's up for meeting again :)

Text her this evening/whenever you're not busy??

Did ya get the shift

Text her this evening/whenever you're not busy??

Did ya get the shift

Ah no, not yet anyway :P I gave her a kiss on the cheek when she arrived and the same when we were parting. She didn't pull away, so that's a start. I'll give it a few more dates, if I'm lucky ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Ah no, not yet anyway :P I gave her a kiss on the cheek when she arrived and the same when we were parting. She didn't pull away, so that's a start. I'll give it a few more dates, if I'm lucky ;)

You're a natural Casanova! :)

You're a natural Casanova! :)

I wouldn't say that no :P

• Advertisement

Delighted for you Treb, and when youre all coupled up dont forget us ;)

Advertisement