Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry Primal

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nathan G

jayo26 wrote: »
    Not at all the game has plenty of good points about it. Story a bit slow but gameplay and visuals are excellent it's great fun and probably better value as it gets cheaper.

Yeah I might pick it up to see for myself, but over a steam sale or bargain bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Picked this up for PC and its a hell of alot better then I was expecting, really good fun. I have played them all and the last one on PS4 was not great to be honest, but this is so funny in places and the whole pre historic scene is brilliant.

So far one of the best games I have played in a while and it looks very well maxed out too.

Highely recommend it if you can pick it up cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Been waiting for this to drop to under €20. It's about £16 on Amazon at the minute so I'm tempted. I loooove dinosaurs (yes big child) and I've never played a far cry game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Been waiting for this to drop to under €20. It's about £16 on Amazon at the minute so I'm tempted. I loooove dinosaurs (yes big child) and I've never played a far cry game.

Ahh seriously its great fun, not samey and the level of detail is amazing. Also I could be wrong here but I dont actually think there are Dino's in the game....just big **** off mammoths etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Decent game for that price

• Advertisement
Advertisement