Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 4

Options
12346»

Comments

Any word on the achievements / trophies? Seem to be late updating those.

Haven't seen anything yet. Probably be nothing until it's released.

cactus if you're on xbox I have a crew set up, 'deus exs' feel free to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Can't seem to find ps4 version of this anywhere.

Argos have plenty of stock of the guitar and game bundle for E63 or is it just the game you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Quick update on the game: Rivals is a blast, getting a crew together and driving at promotion or at the very least safety is great craic. The DLC releases have been pretty good since release too. I received the adaptor to let E-Drums work and have been having a bit of fun with that, and have been fine tuning my singing recently, getting to 5 star expert on a good portion of stuff, even gold star on some tracks. Mostly 5 star hard after that. Looking forward to the Online MP when it rolls out this month.

Our crew is THE JOHNNY UTAHS if anyone is checking stuff out or whatever.

• Advertisement

So the January update including Online Multiplayer is out on Wednesday this week, should bring a few back.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    So the January update including Online Multiplayer is out on Wednesday this week, should bring a few back.

Ya think? Rivals needed so thats a €29.99 pay wall and then theres the fact it doesn't have match making so you can only play with people on your friends list or in your crew. Harmonix don't want to pay for servers for a game where only a hardcore few remain. This is not new code to them, if they wanted they could easily bring back score duel etc and match make and base it on songs in common. They have had these features since RB2 so to paywall and half arse them now ????????

Ya think? Rivals needed so thats a €29.99 pay wall and then theres the fact it doesn't have match making so you can only play with people on your friends list or in your crew. Harmonix don't want to pay for servers for a game where only a hardcore few remain. This is not new code to them, if they wanted they could easily bring back score duel etc and match make and base it on songs in common. They have had these features since RB2 so to paywall and half arse them now ????????

It's a hope really, fools hope maybe. I can completely see where you're coming from though, I guess I just didn't mind paying the €30 for Rivals, but I will miss matchmaking etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Having to buy Rivals is bad enough but I am like **** going adding hundreds of people and ruining my friends list just to play a few quick games every now and then.
    Harmonix will never see another cent from me ever again. This has to be a train wreck on par with No Man's Sky.

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    Having to buy Rivals is bad enough but I am like **** going adding hundreds of people and ruining my friends list just to play a few quick games every now and then.
    Harmonix will never see another cent from me ever again. This has to be a train wreck on par with No Man's Sky.

But you don't have to buy Rivals, and you don't have to add a hundred people? You can completely just, not. I'm perfectly happy to have bought Rivals, and I'll be happy to add a few more folk, although I can see myself only playing with the core 5/6 that I have always played with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

But you don't have to buy Rivals, and you don't have to add a hundred people? You can completely just, not. I'm perfectly happy to have bought Rivals, and I'll be happy to add a few more folk, although I can see myself only playing with the core 5/6 that I have always played with.

To play online multiplayer, you need rivals.
    Harmonix are being deliberately sneaky with the wording for some reason and have been throughout the life of RB4, part of the reason I'm done with them

I see an LFG posting on the boards xbox group thing on XBL, whats the craic with it lads?

I see an LFG posting on the boards xbox group thing on XBL, whats the craic with it lads?

I post one last week but had no takers :(

I post one last week but had no takers :(

Was that you? I'd be up for some easy going stuff, mostly drums, I have issues with the kit currently with crash/Snare combos not registering and double kick ghosting so would try to stick to medium of the 5 star and hard on the rest though.

I thought this was a joke but it's totally real, Archer fans will love it :D

Game is also getting mass effect themed items this week too.

Advertisement