Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 4

Options

Comments

wexdevil wrote: »
    I've already exported my rb2, that whole code thing only applies to playstation 3 and not xbox 360

Sorry mate, im getting mixed up with latest posts being changed. Must be something up with boards.

I dont understand your first post? Are you trying to export RB3 or what is it your asking when your talking about a code?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭MJI

Track List

.38 Special - "Caught Up In You"
    4 Non Blondes - "What's Up?"
    Aerosmith - "Toys in the Attic"
    Arctic Monkeys - "Arabella"
    Avenged Sevenfold - "Hail to the King"
    Benjamin Booker - "Violent Shiver"
    The Black Keys - "Fever"
    The Both - "Milwaukee"
    Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban - "Start a Band"
    Brandi Carlisle - "Mainstream Kid"
    Cake - "Short Skirt/Long Jacket"
    The Cure - "Friday I'm In Love"
    Dark Wheels - "V-Bomb"
    Disturbed - "Prayer"
    Dream Theater - "Metropolis - Part 1 'The Miracle and the Sleeper'"
    Duck & Cover - :Knock Em Down"
    Eddie Japan - “Albert”
    Elvis Presley - "Suspicious Minds"
    Fall Out Boy - “Centuries”
    Fleetwood Mac - "You Make Loving Fun"
    Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
    Gary Clark, Jr. - "Ain't Messin' 'Round"
    Gin Blossoms - "Follow You Down"
    Grouplove - "Tongue Tied"
    Halestorm - “I Miss The Misery”
    Heart - “Kick It Out”
    Heaven’s Basement – “I Am Electric”
    Imagine Dragons - "I Bet My Life"
    Jack White - "Lazaretto"
    Jeff Allen - "Recession"
    Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys - "Cold Clear Light"
    Judas Priest - "Halls of Valhalla"
    The Killers - "Somebody Told Me"
    Lightning Bolt - “Dream Genie”
    Little Big Town - "Little White Church"
    Live - "All Over You"
    Lucius - "Turn It Around"
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - "That Smell"
    Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars - "Uptown Funk"
    The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "The Impression That I Get"
    Mumford & Sons - "The Wolf"
    The Outfield - "Your Love"
    Ozzy Osbourne - "Miracle Man"
    Paramore - "Still Into You"
    The Protomen - "Light Up The Night"
    Queens of the Stone Age - "My God is the Sun"
    R.E.M. - "The One I Love"
    Rick Derringer - “Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo”
    Rush - “A Passage To Bangkok”
    Scandal - "The Warrior"
    Scorpions - “No One Like You”
    Slydigs – “Light The Fuse”
    Soul Remnants – “Dead Black (Heart of Ice)”
    Soundgarden - "Superunknown"
    Spin Doctors - "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong"
    St. Vincent - "Birth in Reverse"
    System of a Down – “Spiders”
    Tijuana Sweetheart - "Pistol Whipped"
    U2 - "Cedarwood Road"
    U2 - "I Will Follow"
    Van Halen - "Panama"
    Van Morrison - "Brown Eyed Girl"
    The Warning - "Free Falling"
    White Denim - “At Night In Dreams”
    The Who - "The Seeker"

The full list of Xbox exclusive pre-order songs is as follows:

All That Remains - "What If I Was Nothing"
    BABYMETAL - "Gimme Chocolate!!"
    Earth, Wind & Fire - "September"
    Interpol - "All The Rage Back Home"
    Jefferson Starship - "Jane"
    Linkin Park ft. Daron Malakian - "Rebellion"
    Marilyn Manson - "The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles"
    Mastodon - "High Road"
    My Morning Jacket - "One Big Holiday"
    Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn - "King For A Day"
    "Weird Al" Yankovic - "My Own Eyes"
    The Wild Feathers - "Backwoods Company"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Ye it has to be the adapter. To be honest they should have released the adapter on its own before release for people that wanted to buy digital through xbl.

The whole xbox situation pissed me off and was just stupid. I have no problem with the adapter and would have got it if I had too or available, but they release the game digitally on the xbox store with no way to play the game unless you buy the adapter bundled with the game or a new guitar bundled with the game. Then they go ahead with a pre-order bonus of free songs if you buy it digitally but again since you can't buy the adapter or standalone guitar you need to buy a physical copy to get an adapter or guitar.

I know the adapter is/was available on amazon in america but to me its bad form on their behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Sorry mate, im getting mixed up with latest posts being changed. Must be something up with boards.

I dont understand your first post? Are you trying to export RB3 or what is it your asking when your talking about a code?
    no it's my bad someone was saying that their rockband 2 code was saying it was used already, I was just checking to see if they were trying to redeem it in rockband 3 and not from the redeem code on xbl. The code on the back of the book is a standard xbl 25 digit code but rb3 accepts 16 digits so the first 16 of the 25digit code should work(assuming the code actually hadn't been used before)

Confusing I know :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,198 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I'm a longtime Rock Band fan, but can't say this has managed to whet my appetite much. Part of that is naturally having all the RB equipment + DLC for the 360, and not having a One to carry that over. The outlay involved in even only a guitar + game kit is a little too high. That and the sequel seems to be very much a 'if it ain't broke...' sequel, which is fine, but with its rather lacking tracklist I'm not sure I'll be significantly worse of sticking with RB3 for those occasional moments when I feel in a Rock Band sort of mood.

Maybe when it's on sale (which I worry might be very soon, as I can't see this being a major hit) or whenever I end up getting a One in the potentially distant future... But I think Amplitude will be serving as my Harmonix fix for a while.

• Advertisement

I'm a longtime Rock Band fan, but can't say this has managed to whet my appetite much. Part of that is naturally having all the RB equipment + DLC for the 360, and not having a One to carry that over. The outlay involved in even only a guitar + game kit is a little too high. That and the sequel seems to be very much a 'if it ain't broke...' sequel, which is fine, but with its rather lacking tracklist I'm not sure I'll be significantly worse of sticking with RB3 for those occasional moments when I feel in a Rock Band sort of mood.

Maybe when it's on sale (which I worry might be very soon, as I can't see this being a major hit) or whenever I end up getting a One in the potentially distant future... But I think Amplitude will be serving as my Harmonix fix for a while.

I agree. If you were staying within the same console family (with DLC and instruments) I think its worth it.

I don't think Id get it if I was starting off fresh on PS4 (after having a 360)

I think it works out best for people that stayed within the same console family but also sold their last gen console. Especially if they have a lot of DLC.

Well no shop in Ireland (or even Europe) is selling the XB1 edition with the adapter today it seems so I won't be playing until something changes.

No chance Im paying E300 for the band in a box.

Madcatz - Great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

No chance Im paying E300 for the band in a box.
    Ditto, I was really hoping to get to pick up it today now I can't really be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

wexdevil wrote: »
    Ditto, I was really hoping to get to pick up it today now I can't really be bothered.

It'll be less that 50 quid after Christmas when it inevitably bombs again.

I bought my PS3 RB set for €40 a few months after release.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Can see this flopping if I'm honest. Should be cheap by xmas.

• Advertisement

I dont really give a **** if it bombs its just this adapter stinks of the pro guitar from RB3 which didnt see the light of day in most European countries.

Even if the band in a box goes down in price I wont get it. I have a set that I should be able to use on XB1 if they get their **** togethar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I was right that this game was going to bomb hard and flop when i said it a few days ago as other then IGN and here on boards the game has got no promotion what so ever. As i was have been in Gamestop, HMV and Smyths and have seen no pro order box or even a poster up for Rockband 4.

I have rockband 4 pre ordered on amazon for the xbox one didnt even get a delayed email from them at all just that its getting ready to be shipped for the past 2 days.

You can really tell this game was made on a shoe string. I say the band in the box will go dirt cheap or once amazon and the likes sell what they have thats it more or less with what stock they are going to get off the game. As 300 euros for band in a box is nuts thats the same price more or less of a PS4 or a Xbox one. Also a lot more then what it was when it came out on the PS3 and 360 i think Rockband and the band is the box was 170 euros back then.

Like i am going to buy the game no problem as i love rockband but really they made a complete ass out of the release of this. I be shocked if where ever going to see Rock Band 5

I emailed gamestop and they said they hope to get the game with adapter in next Monday.

I wouldnt hold my breath though.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

Ordered the Xbox adapter from Mad Catz directly for delivery to Parcel Motel and it was sent last Friday. Got an email from PM today saying it was in the Dublin depot, so hopefully it'll arrive in my local locker this evening.

TweekeewT wrote: »
    Ordered the Xbox adapter from Mad Catz directly for delivery to Parcel Motel and it was sent last Friday. Got an email from PM today saying it was in the Dublin depot, so hopefully it'll arrive in my local locker this evening.

Jealous :(

Amazon are now saying my copy of Rockband 4 for the x box one is getting ready to be posted to me .... I beleave it when I see it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

TweekeewT wrote: »

Well, it arrived. First problem - tilting my GH3 Les Paul doesn't activate overdrive. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DwoaC

Does anybody know how availability of the band in a box for xbox is looking? Can't phone round right now.

DwoaC wrote: »
    Does anybody know how availability of the band in a box for xbox is looking? Can't phone round right now.

Gamestop have it in stock online and in a few of their shops.

Ok Xbox One version (solus) is showing up on Argos but there is a few problems.

It's only 69.99
    it's under the ps4 section even though it has xbox 1 in the title.
    There is no ps4 version for sale

Must be a mistake and it's just the ps4 version which is easy to find.

It's not in stock in an Argos near me. If it was, I would check.

• Advertisement

Argos also have the guitar bundles for E15 cheaper than GS

Band in a box is E10 more expensive than GS

Was just in my local gamestop and argos and hmv to see about rock band 4.

Hmv won't be selling it guy asked if it was a real game lol.

Gamestop had it with the guitar on the x box one and same on ps4 also had one single ps4 copy for sale. Girl also had no idea the game came out when I told her it did.

Argos Notting in stock but the x box one version could be ordered for pick up for 70 euros and I did that so should have it tommarow the girl told me.

After going into the 3 shops that are near me for work in a city really slows this game maybe will sell 100 copies in Ireland if lucky lol

Was just in my local gamestop and argos and hmv to see about rock band 4.

Hmv won't be selling it guy asked if it was a real game lol.

Gamestop had it with the guitar on the x box one and same on ps4 also had one single ps4 copy for sale. Girl also had no idea the game came out when I told her it did.

Argos Notting in stock but the x box one version could be ordered for pick up for 70 euros and I did that so should have it tommarow the girl told me.

After going into the 3 shops that are near me for work in a city really slows this game maybe will sell 100 copies in Ireland if lucky lol

Will you let me know if your xbox version comes with the adapter when you get it?

Will you let me know if your xbox version comes with the adapter when you get it?

Will do but my xbox copy has been sent from amazon but the Dev date :O is a joke nearly 3 weeks or so going to get on to amazon and go WTF ?. 4 to 5 days delivery my ass. The last game i ordered from them Forza 6 never came after 3 weeks and they had to send out another copy .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

The fact that it's as difficult/awkward to actually obtain a copy of the game has put me right off.

I was ready to pop into Argos (the best Irish videogame retailer) this afternoon for a PS4 copy but it turns out that they don't have solus versions at all for PS4. Or maybe they do because the XB1 version is showing up in the PS4 section of the website and the solus XB1 version is supposed to be severely stock limited :/

Screw all that for a game of soldiers. I'll just wait for a dirt cheap copy in a few months. They made an utter hames of the launch, with nigh on zero press.

I've seen some comments on Twitter and looks like you are right. The xbox solus version that's in Argos is actually the PS4 version.

What a joke and I was nearly prepared to travel a long way today to get the xbox version in argos. If they had of brought out a ps4 version I would gave been pissed off.

Gamestop have plenty of the PS4 standalone version if you decide to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Saw CEX had a few used guitars for PS3 in stock so bought I'd try buy one to save having to spend 170 euro on the game. Got it today, they didn't include the dongle and didn't even send me the guitar I ordered, success!

Yep XB1 solus version has changed to PS4 version on the Argos website :rolleyes:

If anyone is looking for a way better valve game the new guitar hero live is cheap as hell on amazon France with the guitar it's working out 75 euros posted now that is a proper bargin on like this made up version of rock band 4 with the adapter for the x box one :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I spent a lot of last night just trying to download my previously purchased DLC on PS4.

There was nothing in the Related Items...

CQvEpPIWgAAl5e6.png

and when I try to download items from the in-game store...

CQvFVYRW8AAz9FQ.jpg

So frustrating.

I also tested one track that I hadn't bought before to see if it was just old DLC affected. Nope, didn't download either.

Advertisement