Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Reminder that Phase Shift exists. I wouldn't be surprised if this is partly the reason why RB4 isn't targeting a PC release currently. Free game + free songs and user uploaded songs, mod support etc is pretty hard to compete against when RB4's business model survives on people buying DLC.

Really like the solos you can now do on guitar. Takes a while to get used to though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/10/22/rock-band-3-export-for-rock-band-4-coming-later-this-year

Rock Band 3 Export coming for €14.99 i say not to bad considering we will be getting a lot more songs to play in it.

I also see Rock band Blitz songs are supported and you can play them now on the Rock Band 4 ?. I bought the proper game back in 2012 or when ever it came out so how do i get these songs working on the game ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/10/22/rock-band-3-export-for-rock-band-4-coming-later-this-year

Rock Band 3 Export coming for €14.99 i say not to bad considering we will be getting a lot more songs to play in it.

I also see Rock band Blitz songs are supported and you can play them now on the Rock Band 4 ?. I bought the proper game back in 2012 or when ever it came out so how do i get these songs working on the game ?.

The Blitz songs are there, but like the RB Green Day songs are only currently playble if you bought the songs as dlc as opposed to having bought Blitz.

It won't let me dl any of the Blitz songs anyway.

The Blitz songs are there, but like the RB Green Day songs are only currently playble if you bought the songs as dlc as opposed to having bought Blitz.

It won't let me dl any of the Blitz songs anyway.

Check out the harmonix forums, I think I remember reading something about getting blitz songs to work.

Think I might hold off on career till more of the exports are ready cause the song list in 4 is awful :P

Need that Rb 2 set list :D

• Advertisement

Seen Mad Catz have the legacy adapter back in stock. Go to order €17 shipping from the UK, see its free shipping to UK addresses. Change address to Parcel Motel get an error telling me "there are no delivery methods for this address", i.e they've blocked it. F**k that, I'm not paying 2/3rds the price of the adapter just for shipping.

Joined the queue for the adapter on Amazon US. $40 shipped including tax, which I will get back if customs don't charge me. Much better than the €47 from Mad Catz webstore.

My legacy adapter arrived today. Haven't had a chance to try it though as I'm just back from Megadeth. Also Argos now have the XB1 Solus in stock at €70

You're now able to export the RB 3 soundtrack into RB 4 on XB1 (If you played RB 3 on the 360) for 14.99. PS4 coming next week.

RB 1. 2 and lego export coming early 2016. These will be free if you already exported them into RB 3 (360 - XB1 and PS3 - PS4)

You can also download the Green Day export now for free if you exported already into 3.

Blitz export as well you can download for free if you bought Blitz before.

Rock band 1, 2 and lego exports are now ready to download on XB1 if you already exported those games in the past.

You have to download the songs 1 by 1 from the XB1 dashboard. You won't find them in the store in game.

A here 1 by 1 ?. Thats **** ha ha. Being honest i have not played it since the new Guitar hero came out that is a much much better game then Rockband 3.5

• Advertisement

A here 1 by 1 ?. Thats **** ha ha. Being honest i have not played it since the new Guitar hero came out that is a much much better game then Rockband 3.5

Hey, I'm just happy to be getting an extra 150+ songs :P

Hey, I'm just happy to be getting an extra 150+ songs :P

But the effort off having to sit down with your laptop open and download the 150 songs one by one yuck. Can think of countless better things to do with my time ha ha.

But the effort off having to sit down with your laptop open and download the 150 songs one by one yuck. Can think of countless better things to do with my time ha ha.

Took me 5 minutes cause all the songs are grouped togethar by game.

Anyway just letting people know in case they already exported in the past and didnt know you could do so on next gen.

I'm an idiot! You CAN download all the songs in 1 go.

On the xb1 dashboard go - my games and apps - press the menu button when on RB 4 - Manage game - Scroll over to the right and all your DLC songs and exports you bought in the past are there. Just click install all and there you go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ChewyLewy

https://www.facebook.com/Gibsonlespaulslashcustomshop/

Is that guitar in the game. Sounds amazing !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I'm having an issue with the drums, i think i need to weight them or something- i kick with my left and without fail every song the red pad ends up away from my left hand and they green is practically dry humping me. Anyone done any conversions to their kits to weigh them down or anything?

ibFoxer wrote: »
    I'm having an issue with the drums, i think i need to weight them or something- i kick with my left and without fail every song the red pad ends up away from my left hand and they green is practically dry humping me. Anyone done any conversions to their kits to weigh them down or anything?

Which kit are you using? I find the GH ones are pretty bad for that as is the RB1 set. The RB2/Beatles set seems to grip the ground a bit better. Haven't used the RB3 ir 4 sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Which kit are you using? I find the GH ones are pretty bad for that as is the RB1 set. The RB2/Beatles set seems to grip the ground a bit better. Haven't used the RB3 ir 4 sets.

It's the 4 kit, i only ever had the original aside from that. Always wanted to pull the trigger on the Ion one, but i'm certain there's better kits available, might take a look when the dust settles after the adapter from PDP comes out.

Until then, i will be using the 4 kit. Maybe it's the laminate floor it's on, but it's just so slidey, breaks the rythm as i keep having to pull it back to me :mad:

Rock Band 4 (Band in a box) is E50 in GameStop at the moment. That's for the full set - Game, mic, Guitar and drums.

Brilliant price if you have any interest in these type of games.

Picked up a game and guitar in argos yesterday

My god, my hands and arms are in bits !!!!!!! Lost all my Rock Band muscle during my extended break away from the series. Dove right back in on expert and soon realised I'd have some work to do on my alt strumming to get it back to where it needs to be. Still nothing lower than a 4 * on the ones I played :)

• Advertisement

Picked up the game and Guitar for the Xbox one last week for 10 euros in gamestop a bargain and 1/2 i think is there is any more stock it should be the same price.

Considering i have Rock band 4 all ready on the PS4 i could not say no to it for 10 euros to buy again.

But anyway the Guitar is so much better then the band hero one that i was useing on the PS4 the guitar is so much more comfy to play with and it hits more notes then the ps3 one did on the ps4. Also its handy that i dont have to press the star power to go into over drive.

Is there anyone here still playing the game and picking up the DLC when ever its out here ?.

Picked up the game and Guitar for the Xbox one last week for 10 euros in gamestop a bargain and 1/2 i think is there is any more stock it should be the same price.

Considering i have Rock band 4 all ready on the PS4 i could not say no to it for 10 euros to buy again.

But anyway the Guitar is so much better then the band hero one that i was useing on the PS4 the guitar is so much more comfy to play with and it hits more notes then the ps3 one did on the ps4. Also its handy that i dont have to press the star power to go into over drive.

Is there anyone here still playing the game and picking up the DLC when ever its out here ?.

Yeah I'll be picking up the expansion when it's released.

Mainly for being able to play online again with people (think this feature is due in December). Me and my mate have really missed it after playing a lot of RB2 and RB3 together online.

Yeah I'll be picking up the expansion when it's released.

Mainly for being able to play online again with people (think this feature is due in December). Me and my mate have really missed it after playing a lot of RB2 and RB3 together online.

Next week for the expansion , think there are 10 songs free if you pre order on xlb or psn. December then for the multiplayer which a little annoying seeing as it's been over a year now since the game launched but that will be a free update to all players, with or without the expansion I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Lads where would be the best place to find a RockBand (2 or 3)Box set for PS3, and have it shipped to Korea.
    I can't find them here for love nor money, consoles aren't big at all over here (they all just go to their PC Bangs).

I own 2-3 sets back in Ireland for the 360 (had all the Guitar Hero's too), but 2 years ago bought a PS3 here to catch up on the exclusives I've missed over the years.

Getting a hankering for some Rockband magic.

People on here finding sets for so cheap, I'd love to do the same...I know shipping will probably be a killer though.

If anyone is interested in buying the expansion make sure you buy it in the next few hours to get the 10 pre order songs for free. Think the expansion is due to go live at 12am eastern time in the US.

If anyone is interested in buying the expansion make sure you buy it in the next few hours to get the 10 pre order songs for free. Think the expansion is due to go live at 12am eastern time in the US.

Fyi the song pack is €16 by itself.

Fyi the song pack is €16 by itself.

Ah cool didn't know that. I Need the expansion pack for online multiplayer in December so might as well buy it now and get the 10 songs for free with it.

FYI save your money , just watched rockumentary trailers. No way I can sit trough that. 30 euro expansion and no songs included unless you preorder. Multiplayer in December requires this expansion which I assumed was a free update turns out not to be the case.

FYI save your money , just watched rockumentary trailers. No way I can sit trough that. 30 euro expansion and no songs included unless you preorder. Multiplayer in December requires this expansion which I assumed was a free update turns out not to be the case.

Believe me the last thing I'm buying it for is the rockumentary. Looks woeful :pac:

• Advertisement

Believe me the last thing I'm buying it for is the rockumentary. Looks woeful :pac:

Any word on the achievements / trophies? Seem to be late updating those.

Advertisement