Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taskmaster (Greg Davies sets some comedians daft challenges!)

Options
1575859606163»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Decent enough episode. Tasks were pretty good, though the team task is one of those where it was just really overdone and the clues you need to follow are near impossible to decipher. It's becoming more of a problem the longer Taskmaster goes on, where tasks have to have so many caveats because people know TM so well, that it ends up stifling creativity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

yeah she draws a female reproduction organs again… how hilarious… then pretends she didn't because she know how lame it is…

Didn't notice this myself, but absolutely amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

That's awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Really good live task tonight. Similar to the one from season 9. Season is actually quite good, it's just missing one of the contestants being a bit of a bollocks in the studio. They're all so polite

• Advertisement

Yeah Sophie can be a bit chaotic in the studio but doesn't really have the chance to be. I expected more from John Robins as him and Alex are good friends so thought he'd jump at the chance to argue with Alex at least.

He said on his show with Elis James he was worried about coming across too competitive. His prize task and gutter of Gregs was really good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭griffin100

I'm enjoying this series more than I thought I would as Joanne McNally would normally be someone I' avoid but she's been quiet good so far. Loving Sophie. Just finished re-watching Series 10 and the difference in the on screen chemistry and banter between the contestants in that series and the current one is really obvious.

I'd probably put season 10 as the worst one. Social distancing was a major issue but Richard Herring who I had high hopes for was very boring

I don't know about worst series, but it definitely had the worst task in the entire show, with the "acting" task with the accents. Only for Katherine Parkinson not being bothered about learning her lines for the second part of it it would have been a complete and utter disaster, and their lauding of Richard Herring for his performance just felt completely empty because of how awful the entire thing was to begin with.

Most poor tasks might sound good on paper, or there might still be one thing that makes it worthwhile even if it fell flat with the other 4. No part of that task sounded good or should have been shown on TV. That task genuinely makes me angry just thinking of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement