Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Plastik

Some absolutely fabulous pink oversocks

tic_oversocks_pink_02-490x330.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭secman

Pair of continental gp4000s ii 25mm and pair of conti race tubes for €75 all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

Rapha rain cape

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Garmin ant+ dongle

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Schwalbe Spiked Winter Tyres, just in case it snows and they're out of stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

A Galibier Mistral foul weather jersey. Birthday money was burning a hole in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Giant Neostrack cycle computer ...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Delonghi coffee machine...pretty much mandatory to every cycle ive left my house for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

A new front light and a set of tyres for the commuter

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

3 sets of panniers. I got carried away and will probably need to return some...and sell the current ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

coach22 wrote: »
    Are you buying the frame from America?

Yeah, it was shipped from Utah to New York last Friday week, then shipped from New York on Wednesday, arrived in Dublin this morning, I assume now it's going to Portlaoise and then to me-hopefully for Christmas morning :)

I got a smashing deal on it and couldn't resist, I get a lot of stuff from Competitive cyclist and they are always good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Yeah, it was shipped from Utah to New York last Friday week, then shipped from New York on Wednesday, arrived in Dublin this morning, I assume now it's going to Portlaoise and then to me-hopefully for Christmas morning :)

I got a smashing deal on it and couldn't resist, I get a lot of stuff from Competitive cyclist and they are always good to me.

Nice one! Post some pics when you have it all built up. Had seen that sight before but never chanced anything from America yet! Might add it to my list of sites!

coach22 wrote: »
    Nice one! Post some pics when you have it all built up. Had seen that sight before but never chanced anything from America yet! Might add it to my list of sites!
    Definitely worth checking out, shipping is about $280 for a bike, but if you know someone over there, they can ship it using usps for 100 using USPS in 6-10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

Dhb waterproof jacket, this could be the mythical waterproof-packable-well priced-breathable jacket I've been searching for...

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-asv-race-event-waterproof-jacket/

Cycling-3.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Definitely worth checking out, shipping is about $280 for a bike, but if you know someone over there, they can ship it using usps for 100 using USPS in 6-10 days.

Let us know how you get on with customs, they can be annoying or does the 280 include taxes etc.

CramCycle wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on with customs, they can be annoying or does the 280 include taxes etc.

I got it yesterday morning, was shipped from New York last tuesday afternoon, and arrived in my house in killarney at 9.15 -8 days later. I didnt have to pay customs on it :) Psyched-and my lord it's a sweet frame, very rare in Ireland as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Or perhaps An Post’s AddressPal USA?

All built up by my local bike shop, I still need to tweak it and get a matching Zipp stem and cut the steerer, just rode it home today, won't be out on it until st Stephens day probably, But I love it so far :)

Sorry I couldnt figure out how to directly add pics :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

A new front light and a set of tyres for the commuter

Arrived yesterday and picked up today. Thank you Rose (and DHL)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Hopeully, a ROSE XEON CDX Ultegra 6800 Di2 if my credit card doesnt melt

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭pedro_colnago

I decided it was time to treat myself to a new winter bike, picked up a cannondale optimo 105 with discs for 830 euro from Germany.... well chuffed with it, then also spotted a cannondale supersix with tiagra for 875 euro including p&p. Had to buy it. Couldn't turn it down for that price. New saddle and a set of duraace wheels in the new year when the credit card cools down and that will do me for 2018

I decided it was time to treat myself to a new winter bike, picked up a cannondale optimo 105 with discs for 830 euro from Germany.... well chuffed with it, then also spotted a cannondale supersix with tiagra for 875 euro including p&p. Had to buy it. Couldn't turn it down for that price. New saddle and a set of duraace wheels in the new year when the credit card cools down and that will do me for 2018

Just the 2 bikes yeah...whats that german site, you've got me interested

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭pedro_colnago

Whyner wrote: »
    Just the 2 bikes yeah...whats that german site, you've got me interested

Bunny hop.de for the optimo
    Start fitness in U.K. For the supersix (there was a 10% discount at the time)

All I need now is the weather to improve for the optimos maiden voyage..... the supersix won't see the road til the summer!

Nice one, ta

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Dolan TC1 frame, Miche wheelset, Strong light 2000 cranks and Alpina sprint bars.

I almost bought another bike, almost.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

First ever set of clipless pedals and shoes for first ever road bike to be collected tomorrow after years on hybrids.

Should complement the first every jersey I bought which arrived today and first every pair of cycling shorts that accompanied them.

I swore I'd never wear lycra.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got my new 25 mm all season tyres and tubes this morning for my new bike ( had it 3 months but not cycled it yet)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

K edge Garmin 1000 and go pro mount. Expensive, but nice!

Advertisement