Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance - tell us your quotes/renewals

Options
1180181182183184186»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

Just paid online there for Allianz. Anyone know how long before they send confirmation of cover email? Forgot tomorrow is Good Friday and things closing up and needed cover for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Might not be relevant to forum but any companies lenient towards insuring a third car?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Got my renewal today, €527 with Zurich for the comprehensive plus plan. I went to Zurich as a new customer through OBS getting the exact same plan for €433, actually there's one slight difference the excess is €250 this time compared to €750 last year. I did try It's for women as they had texted me a 100 euro off code, a bloody joke😡, like for like they would have been over 700 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

No, you can only use your no claims bonus once.

get a car 20 years old and insure as a classic

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Many thanks for reply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement