Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW3 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Looks like 48 points (-4) for the week, possibly 1 more if bellerin can sneak the bp. Still chasing that elusive 50point week three GWs in, sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

57. That'll do nicely. Two most expensive players I owned did sweet **** all, which is unfortunate but Kolarov and the mighty Mahrez stepped up in their stead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

58 for the week. 150 points overall.

Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Can't get onto FPL, But thinking I'v 58 for the week!

Taking me to 140 Total.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Would have been a good week for me to play bench boost, 22 points there.

24 for me. Bench boost would have been ideal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

44 points assuming Bellerin doesn't take any bap. Two unexpected cleanies on my bench

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

KevIRL wrote: »
    Looks like 48 points (-4) for the week, possibly 1 more if bellerin can sneak the bp. Still chasing that elusive 50point week three GWs in, sigh.

50 pts? I'm chasing the elusive 41 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

This season gets worse and worse. Gomez alongside Francis and Stekelenburg on my bench. Meanwhile Cech is the most popular GK in my mini leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Paully D wrote: »
    62 all in.

Could have been an absolutely monster score as I had Martin on the bench and Sanchez and Silva both hit the post. Delighted with my lot though. Good start to the wildcard.

67. Have both those players (one as captain) and have Martin & Gomez on the bench.

5 clean sheets and a goal from defenders. Should of played my all out defender chip

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

64 for the week. I lost my H2H with that score!

Gutted with that Rambo disallowed goal for loads of reasons. Gomez on my bench, Santi assist would have won my H2H for me.

But not gutted overall ;)

So Arsenal are crap attacking and Chelsea are the new Barca. What a difference a week makes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

60 all in. The two defenders on my bench with another 12 between them which I'll take as a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Gomez was quite good tonight, I am satisfied that he has that place to lose now, doesn't look like Rodgers is in for a full back in the window. Coutinho looks very sharp on the ball, he'll have his best season by a distance I'd say, particularly as he is mad to shoot.

Chambers on for bonus??? System is broken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

looking at about 52 all in. disappoitned with tonights result as i had sanchez who did little and no arsneal/liverpool defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Ugh. That game literally couldn't have gone any worse. Mert + Ozil + Benteke get me 5 points. Great.

Think I'll end of 42 (-4). Seriously tempted to go with the WC after tonight's game.

Arsenal have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 PL home games!

And there we were all worrying about who from Arsenal to put in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Finished up on 69, unless Giroud gets any bps which i dont think he is.

Ive got a -8 next week though due to some pruning of getting rid of Kane, Hazard and Cabye to make way for better players.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Arsenal have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 PL home games!

And there we were all worrying about who from Arsenal to put in!

Now you tell us!!!!

They don't like playing at home so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Probably too early to call it, but I'm glad I wildcarded. This week would have been baaaad otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Sanchez on 9 points from 3 games.
    Not really showing his worth for 11% of total team budget.

Gomez was quite good tonight, I am satisfied that he has that place to lose now, doesn't look like Rodgers is in for a full back in the window. Coutinho looks very sharp on the ball, he'll have his best season by a distance I'd say, particularly as he is mad to shoot.

Chambers on for bonus??? System is broken

There should be negative BPS for enough misplaced passes. Hopefully they haven't factored in errors leading to chances yet which he surely had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Looks like I'm finishing on 44 points for the week. Benching Bellerin was frustrating, but I think it was an okay decision. \

At least I've now green arrowed all the way into the 1.8m mark. What a time to be alive.

Well... 188 minutes of football.
    I think he's overpriced but not for the glue factory just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

WC'ed him in and spent the entire match thinking I'd made the wrong choice. Have cash to turn him and Deeney into Ozil/Pedro and Benteke (WHU, AST and NOR in the next 4). Tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

This is how I feel about my team:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

absolte disaster of a gw. Gomez and Targett on the bench says it all

Sanchez will explode every now and then, I don't think he's worth 2.5m more than the other mids and I don't trust him as captain. If Ramsey keeps dropping he's a steal at 8.2/8.3m

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

H2H rival has 29 points coming off the bench to beat me. Mig, Francis,Wilson doing the damage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'll finish on 58.
    Happy with that, and I would be 25+ points worse off if I hadn't wildcarded.
    451 has sort of worked out in that my expensive defence did very well. Missed out on Wilson/Diouf/Gomis points though.

PARlance wrote: »
    Now you tell us!!!!

They don't like playing at home so.

I captained Sanchez.. I was rubbing my hands when Aguero blanked

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I captained Sanchez.. I was rubbing my hands when Aguero blanked

As a Depay captainer I had a nervy few days...

Advertisement