Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW3 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

46 (-4) and all out.

25 of those points came from Mahrez and Kolarov who I got in for -4 against PVA and the Henderbus so it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Hazard my only other player to break the 2 point barrier :pac:

I'm happy enough to do another -4 this week to get Silva for Wessi and replace Rooney for someone to tide me over to the international break where I may use the WC. I'll reassess this time next week.

Fair play to those who used the WC to such aplomb, despite my score I'll be relatively happy I kept mine as long as Sanchez doesn't explode just yet. So chances are he will!

I felt Ayew (whose jib I very much like the cut of) was desperately unlucky not to get at least one goal yesterday and think I'll be keeping him for a while. If he scored my week would look a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chesty08 wrote: »
    2 clean sheets in a row for Watford.

How did Prodl do on the bps score? Is he close to any additional pts in the future?

maybe we won't see the city rout next weekend that many expect.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

68 with Sanchez to go. If i hadn't had wildcarded I'd have been at around the 25~ mark and would have lost over 1.0 in value due to the subsequent changes. I hate that I had to do it but it was definitely the right thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

km79 wrote: »
    maybe we won't see the city rout next weekend that many expect.....

Watford have looked solid, but I would never not captain Aguero at home against a promoted side. He must be champing at the bit to get more goals after his starts to matches the last two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Pretty happy with GW thus far, 58 points with Sanchez to come.

A rise from 356k to 54k Overall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

As a Southampton fan from an FPL perspective I'm secretly hoping Spurs offer ridiculous money for Wayanama.:confused: to guarantee Romeu's place.
    Saints have depth in Central MF when they have a full squad to choose from(Davis, Classy, Reid, Hesketh, Ward-Prowse) so a sale wouldn't be a complete disaster.[/QUO

I hear you.
    Support Liverpool myself-didn't stop me transferring Benteke having captained him last week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

68 with Benteke left to play, just jumped to 9000 overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

50 points with kun capt fail and forgetting to sub in courtois! Mert to go so can't complain too much, could have been worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

47, WC played. Happy with that! Only annoying thing is that I kept Rooney, would have had Sagna or Kolarov instrad of him and kept Pelle or Kane. A rise from 2.5m to 1.4m OR. Still have Sanchez to play (who only has 11% ownership), so hopefully he grabs a goal or 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

51 points so far this gameweek with Sanchez left to play. Seeing as I only amassed 42 points combined from GW1 and 2, I am going to bask in the progress of more than doubling my score after playing the WC. Hopefully I can break the ton before the GW ends. A far cry from a top 20k finish last season but its onwards and upwards from here on in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

55 with Sanchez to go so very happy I used the WC, especially as my pre-WC team would be on 16 from 8 :eek:

Now to decide if I will hold my FT to give me 2 for the International Break, or to get Wilson in for Deeney. My cheap midfielder is Westwood so have to start one of these 3 next week, and Deeney is at City :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

503 service unavailable ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

48 with Sanchez and Bellerin to play.
    Both are big differentials in my leagues so really hoping for some points tomorrow.
    Wildcard has went pretty well so far and I should be able to bank the transfer this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Guy in my paid league used TC on Mane, ouch

https://gyazo.com/1f3be4c3f634fcd7b1e5dca82708911d

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Invincible wrote: »
    503 service unavailable ???

Getting that alot today alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

58 points with Sanchez and Santi to go. Delighted with that. Today couldn't have gone much better with Kolarov and Yaya and a non-capt Aguero.

Only minor gripe I can have with myself is leaving Targett on the bench in favour of Richards, a coin flip.
    GW rank of 74k sees me go from 1.5m to 333k and with two Arsenal mid's, I hope to at least maintain that tomorrow.
    All in all, a great WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

60 points with Sanchez left to play. Delighted with my wildcard decision. Only downside is aguero captain but he had to be captained!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 alz007

Another WC success story here. 53 points so far, with Gomez, Coutihno and Sanchez to go, and Targett to come off the bench with another 6 if one of them doesn't play.
    My WC acquisitions were Kolarov, Azpi, Mahrez, Gomis and Romero. Besides the bad call of putting Aguero as captain, this couldn't have gone any better.
    Moved from 300K to 90K as a result - happy days!
    Now hoping the little magician will tear Arse a new arse tomorrow night. Come on!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

48 points with Benteke and Sanchez to go tomorrow night, really really hope Sanchez can score high as after a quick look nobody near me in any of my leagues seems to have him...which I find incredibly strange!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Couldn't get on boards earlier, some 503 error!
    47 pts with Cech left, unfortunate to have Wilson on bench with 17. Up to 164k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

36 (With 8 to come from Subs)

So 44 points with 3 to play, Mignolet, Clyne and Cazorla.

A Liverpool clean sheet would take me to 58 for the week (+ BPS for tomorrow)

Still have my wildcard!

Not great but my first year doing this properly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Just checked now- I did not see 3
    Bonus coming for Sagna but there you go- 49 with Sanchez to go... Pedro at 9.5/9.6 is hard to ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Invincible wrote: »
    Couldn't get on boards earlier, some 503 error!
    47 pts with Cech left, unfortunate to have Wilson on bench with 17. Up to 164k

Can't get to boards at all down here! "Too many redirects" error. Using my already opened session from yesterday.

37 (-4) pts here with Bellerin & Benteke to go. Considering GW2 WC template was that successful, holding on mine looks like a mistake right now. If Sanchez has a blinder tomorrow it will definitely be and I may consider it for this week. Otherwise I'll probably hold and take another 4 pts hit (already took two and both worked - that can't last forever though... -).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

51 points with Sanchez to come. Delighted
    Clean sheet for the saints was a huge relief.
    Captained Aguerro and Mane went off injured when starting to look like he might do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Happy enough with my wildcard. 44 with Cech and Clyne to go, 0-0 pls!

Also team value up to 101.5 and looking like it will increase during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Very difficult to call how tomorrow's game is going to go. Something similar to last season 4-1 with Sanchez running riot would be fantastic

53, Benteke and Sanchez to go. Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

56 pts with Sanchez to play tonight....made serious inroads on overall Rank and am catching up in my leagues:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

You guys are doing nothing to cheer me up with your scores of 50s and 60s. I'm on 32 (-4) with Bellerin, Ozil, and Benteke to go. This might be WC week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

61 points so far with clyne and benteke to go

Aguero is a must next week and same as pedro id say

Advertisement