Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

manual_man wrote: »
    Not playing though. I shipped out Anya before he dropped for Cattermole - probably the safest of the few at 4.3 in terms of game time

Wanyama at southampton close to dropping to 4.3, safter option than card magnet Cattermole

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    De Bruyne
    Monreal

Down:
    Benteke
    Wilson
    Costa
    Besic
    Obertan
    Cisse
    Wimmer
    Foster
    Moha
    Chester
    Shaqiri

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

F1ngers wrote: »
    Up:
    De Bruyne
    Monreal

Down:
    Benteke
    Wilson
    Costa
    Besic
    Obertan
    Cisse
    Wimmer
    Foster
    Moha
    Chester
    Shaqiri

I checked yesterday and he wasnt anywhere near a drop, i thought he was even positive, they must've seen him play a cold tuesday night in stoke.

I've already dumped wilson for berahino.

Is any of the following in real danger of a drop by the weekend? (in your opinions, i know i can check fplstatistics and i do but didnt see shaqiri dropping that quick)

Myhill, Kolorov, Gomez, Francis, Hazard, Moses, Mahrez, Shaqiri again, Aguero,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I could definitely see an Aguero drop of he draws a blank tonight in the CL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yoid be mad to dump Aguero with his next few fixtures, price drop or not. He should definitely pick up a few points, I hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

De Bruyne was a good bit from a rise when I checked last night around 12:30. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

De Bruyne was a good bit from a rise when I checked last night around 12:30. :(
    87.3% with a 0.64%/hour rising rate around this time.
    Deco99 wrote: »
    I checked yesterday and Shaqiri wasnt anywhere near a drop, i thought he was even positive, they must've seen him play a cold tuesday night in stoke.

I've already dumped wilson for berahino.

Is any of the following in real danger of a drop by the weekend? (in your opinions, i know i can check fplstatistics and i do but didnt see shaqiri dropping that quick)

Myhill, Kolorov, Gomez, Francis, Hazard, Moses, Mahrez, Shaqiri again, Aguero,
    Shaqiri is a very weird one. He was at -21.3% with a -0.77% dropping rate around 12:30 am. So FFF was completely off the mark here.

About your other players, Gomez & Agüero could fall. The other ones (bar Hazard but very far from a drop) are on the rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:
    ----

Down:
    Lennon, Aaron
    Lescott, Joleon
    Delph, Fabian
    Yoshida, Maya
    Sissoko, Moussa
    Wanyama, Victor
    Ki, Sung-yueng
    Romero, Sergio

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I wonder if Wanyama has bottomed out now. Quite tempting as bench fodder in a 3-4-3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

I wonder if Wanyama has bottomed out now. Quite tempting as bench fodder in a 3-4-3.

I'd say there's a fair chance he has. He nearly got a goal (very hard luck) last weekend and had that gone in he wouldn't have dropped to 4.3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Colking wrote: »
    I'd say there's a fair chance he has. He nearly got a goal (very hard luck) last weekend and had that gone in he wouldn't have dropped to 4.3

I put him in my wildcard team last week despite his imminent drop as he seems to be the safest starter at that price range and he does seem to pick up chances in a team that can score lots of goals. So long as he stays fit I'll probably never need to move him on. No reason why he shouldn't improve on last years three goals and one assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

On the back of that, will probably do Albrighton -> Wanyama next week. That's assuming my team doesn't need any surgery after this game week.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

hoe do ye check if a player will be going up or down? Sorry for being a noob

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

There are a few sites doing price prediction. The one I find best is ::http://fplstatistics.co.uk

Not exact. But close enough to give you an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

united2k11 wrote: »
    hoe do ye check if a player will be going up or down? Sorry for being a noob

Good thread for noobs.. ;)

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057461850/4/#post96883451

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

up4.jpg
    Vardy, Jamie
    Sakho, Diafra

ambroserogers22.jpg
    Fellaini, Marouane
    Hooper, Gary
    Buckley, William

Sakho rising is annoying. He was/is part of my WC tinkering but not yet in my team...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

iroced wrote: »
    Sakho rising is annoying. He was/is part of my WC tinkering but not yet in my team...

Think Vardy is a much better option

Think Vardy is a much better option
    Yeah but what I was debating was Payet + Martial or Mata + Sakho. I do have Vardy and intend to keep for a while considering his form (and Leicester's one) and Leicester's run.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you had shopped Vardy & Sakhos faces onto that picture that would have been unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

iroced wrote: »
    Yeah but what I was debating was Payet + Martial or Mata + Sakho. I do have Vardy and intend to keep for a while considering his form (and Leicester's one) and Leicester's run.

I have Payet + Martial. I got rid of Sakho 2 weeks ago for Benteke (that worked out well!).
    Mata has been Utds stand out player for the last few games (in the league and Europe). An interesting point that was made by someone after Utds win midweek against wolfsburg was that Mata himself isn't the quickest of players but having pacy players like Martial and Memphis around him seems to bring out the best in his game. My only concern is the difficulty of Utds fixtures.

And Sakho, well I still regret getting rid of him :(

I'd be tempted to hop on the Mata + Sakho boat if I wasn't already sailing down the river on the Payet + Martial one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭Invincible

Wonder will we get the rise out of Target before shipping him?

Lukaku on the rise again after dropping the other night, knee jerkers after Monday nights performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Invincible wrote: »
    Wonder will we get the rise out of Target before shipping him?

Lukaku on the rise again after dropping the other night, knee jerkers after Monday nights performance.

Nah was hoping for a Targett rise last week but he didn't play and had decreased on FPLstatistics - need another Bertrand injury setback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:
    Kolarov, Aleksandar
    Lukaku, Romelu
    Zouma, Kurt
    Payet, Dimitri

Down:
    Diamanti, Alessandro
    Jelavic, Nikica
    Shaw, Luke
    Varela, Guillermo
    Amat, Jordi
    King, Andy
    Touré, Gnegneri Yaya
    Herrera, Ander
    Gomis, Bafétimbi
    Montero, Jefferson
    Wilson, Callum
    Deeney, Troy
    Schweinsteiger, Bastian
    Reine-Adelaide, Jeff
    Rondón, Salomón
    Baba Rahman, Abdul
    Inler, Gökhan
    Pedro
    Mbokani, Dieumerci

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Poxy Pedro. Fplstats had him to survive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Woo hoo. Gotta way with it. Adios senor shaqiri you and mr joey gomessi.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lost 0.1 on Pedro and Yaya on resale.

At least I can now take another Yaya drop (paid 8.7 and he is 8.8 now):D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Pedro brace today to punish those of little faith? :/ was hoping need last until after the game at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,144 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Got Pedro out before the drop.

Still have Gomis though. A return to goals on Sunday would be swell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭steve_r

I'd brought in Pedro on a wildcard, thinking I'd boost team value and have some good Chelsea coverage. Swing and a miss on both counts!

Advertisement