Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

CSF wrote: »
    I'm not talking about Walcott specifically.

Ah Right! sounded like you were when you replied to me, and talked about his value, and how I might want to keep him after weekend, and because "he's" the only one I'm talking about!

You can see why I'd assume you were!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

sword1 wrote: »
    I think you are right,hope you are wrong,i think moreno will play when they are more attacking and gomez will play the tougher fixtures,moreno heading for a price drop so some people could be jumping the gun,if gomez does not play i have bellerin who is doubtfull and saylor so i might not have a full team,will take my chances and hope bellerin is back

I don't think people are jumping the gun. I wouldn't want to keep someone in my team who wasn't a guaranteed starter. If a situation changed on a player of mine I would get rid too at the next available opportunity.

Ah Right! sounded like you were when you replied to me, and talked about his value, and how I might want to keep him after weekend, and because "he's" the only one I'm talking about!

You can see why I'd assume you were!

I wasn't, but to be fair, if Walcott did start on Sunday, and scored a hattrick, you would want to keep him at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I hope Gomez doesn't play this week

The fact that Liverpool don't play till Monday I'd be fairly hopeful of him rising before then anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

CSF wrote: »
    I wasn't, but to be fair, if Walcott did start on Sunday, and scored a hattrick, you would want to keep him at the same time.

Of course, and that choice/risk would be at lot easier if he wasn't at 75% of a drop.

• Advertisement

Of course, and that choice/risk would be at lot easier if he wasn't at 75% of a drop.

Which is why I think making a transfer out before the GW ends is a bad idea. Sit down, watch the football, all of it, evaluate. Then on the Monday night, establish if any of your players are gonna play again midweek and risk injury, and if all is clear, transfer with a lot more information available to you, although most frequently I like to wait for team news.

.1 isn't worth having to make a rushed decision that frequently isn't your best one. Points > Value

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Walcott Watch has issued an amber warning. 86% and soon to hit the first page of the fallers section.

Going to be interesting to see how close he gets tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Poker Face

How has this team got a value of 100.3 ... he hasnt made any transfers?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/172/event-history/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Poker Face wrote: »
    How has this team got a value of 100.3 ... he hasnt made any transfers?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/172/event-history/1/

He has three players in his team that rose in value.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    He has three players in his team that rose in value.

I might be worng but are Gomez, Darmian and Mahrez the only 3 that have risen so far and he doesnt have any of those?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I might be worng but are Gomez, Darmian and Mahrez the only 3 that have risen so far and he doesnt have any of those?

He must have made transfers so. Maybe that doesn't update till the following gw?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

He will have wildcarded I suppose, I can't see this year where it says if your WC is active or available or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

That is really weird! It says 0 transfers made so its not like they have brought them in before the price rise either. How bizarre.

He will have wildcarded I suppose, I can't see this year where it says if your WC is active or available or whatever.

That must be it the bit where it used to say wildcard available/active/unavailable has gone now.

i think your probably right

i think your probably right

Makes sense. I guess with the way the WC works now it meant they had to take that bit out.

That must be it, will check his team again tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Coutinho and Oxford rising tonight.

Baines, Ki Sung Yueng, Falcao, van wolfswinkle set to fall 0.1 tonight. Walcott tomorrow.

PARlance wrote: »
    Walcott Watch has issued an amber warning. 86% and soon to hit the first page of the fallers section.

Going to be interesting to see how close he gets tonight.

Flashing Amber...
    Up past 90% now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Flashing Amber...
    Up past 90% now

He'll drop Friday night I reckon.

• Advertisement

Colking wrote: »
    He'll drop Friday night I reckon.

Same here but there could be a sudden run on him tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

He could drop tonight. A lot will transfer him out now in case he drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Flashing Amber...
    Up past 90% now

Feckin **** balls.....bals balls balls....will transfer as soon as window opens for gw3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

spock. wrote: »
    He could drop tonight. A lot will transfer him out now in case he drops.

It will be close, a lucky escape on the cards for those that own him as he'll likely get to about 95% barring a crazy run on transfers.

He is definitely dropping tomorrow night though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

zarquon wrote: »
    It will be close, a lucky escape on the cards for those that own him as he'll likely get to about 95% barring a crazy run on transfers.

He is definitely dropping tomorrow night though

Haven't had much time today to consider it but with Sanchez now confirmed fit, and Mirallas also seemingly gonna be ok, I'm thinking I'll probably just get rid of Theo tonight. Points > Value is true, but if a price drop on Theo means i can't get Silva in for Watford without a hit or having to sacrifice an 8m mid for a 7.5m mid, it will also more than likely cost me some points.

FHFC wrote: »
    Haven't had much time today to consider it but with Sanchez now confirmed fit, and Mirallas also seemingly gonna be ok, I'm thinking I'll probably just get rid of Theo tonight. Points > Value is true, but if a price drop on Theo means i can't get Silva in for Watford without a hit or having to sacrifice an 8m mid for a 7.5m mid, it will also more than likely cost me some points.

I'd be wary about Sanchez just yet:

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/08/11/frisking-the-fixtures-gameweek-2-the-strong/?hc_page=10#hc_comment_10855783

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Lost .1 already this week can't really stomach Wally dropping but I'm going to chance it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Do the prices change at 2 am still. Praying walcott keep value tonight :o

declan2693 wrote: »
    Do the prices change at 2 am still. Praying walcott keep value tonight :o

On tuesday they changed at 7.50am. Last night they changed at 1.50 a.m.

It's anyones guess what time they change tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

zarquon wrote: »

i think the Arsenal fan who posted that is clutching at straws a bit. with a full weeks training under his belt, i'm expecting Sanchez to start

Advertisement