Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Remy, Bamford, Kozak and Kramaric down.

Fpls on the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

had to google 2 of those,hopefully oxford wont rise tomorrow night and if it is doubtfull taylor will play might get him in

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Any updates on Walcott?

don't want him if he's gonna drop

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Any updates on Walcott?

don't want him if he's gonna drop

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk

-75.4%

Jaysus, do you think he'll last the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Is it not a bit early to be getting giddy about 0.1 rises and falls in players?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

It's going to be close. Given that he's not playing until Sunday I could see him drop if a Mata/Payet/Ayew/Siggy/Eriksen type scores well before then.

TheChevron wrote: »

Quite the opposite no?

Your hardly wanna start losing value in your team a week in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

TheChevron wrote: »

.1 is the same as .5 at this early stage. If I lose .1 on Walcott, I'll have to find a further .5 from somewhere for Aguero/Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

.1 is the same as .5 at this early stage. If I lose .1 on Walcott, I'll have to find a further .5 from somewhere for Aguero/Silva.
    But unless you get to the stage where every transfer you're making is a player who's on a .5 then you're gonna gave to be doing it eventually. Probably better to get the .1 hit out of the way early and you can get on with your season without panic-buying every Sunday night

• Advertisement

-77.4 now I think he will last to deadline so you can make it a transfer for GW3 instead of 2 but I doubt he will last through the weekend. I would imagine by Saturday he will be pretty close so if he doesn't start then definitely going down if he starts or picks up a decent score from the bench it might save the drop.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    But unless you get to the stage where every transfer you're making is a player who's on a .5 then you're gonna gave to be doing it eventually. Probably better to get the .1 hit out of the way early and you can get on with your season without panic-buying every Sunday night

It's easier to absorb a .1 hit later in the season when team value has improved and funds aren't as tight. The priority for me now is getting Aguero and Silva into my team by the time they play Watford. As things stand, I have exactly enough money do this with 3 transfers but if Walcott drops, then I would have to make an extra transfer and take a hit. I would rather sell Walcott before he drops than have to take a hit at this stage.

jimmii wrote: »
    -77.4 now I think he will last to deadline so you can make it a transfer for GW3 instead of 2 but I doubt he will last through the weekend. I would imagine by Saturday he will be pretty close so if he doesn't start then definitely going down if he starts or picks up a decent score from the bench it might save the drop.

He should make the deadline but Arsenal play on Sunday so can't see him lasting til then.

He should make the deadline but Arsenal play on Sunday so can't see him lasting til then.

Didn't realise they played Sunday yeh that does seem unlikely. Definitely lasting to deadline I would imagine a lot won't even know when deadline is this week so it might postpone a last minute rush of transfers like we often see late Friday night.

There will alot more price changes tonight,looks like there will be no .2 change this week

sword1 wrote: »
    There will alot more price changes tonight,looks like there will be .2 change this week

It would need a miracle for there to be a .2 change this week going by fpls Gomez is the closest to a rise and he is only 10% and Ulloa closest to a fall a 23%.

Ideal for me so, Will probably transfer him out after deadline, have 2 banked from a transfer this week so I should be able to upgrade to Sanchez next week.

Ideal for me so, Will probably transfer him out after deadline, have 2 banked from a transfer this week so I should be able to upgrade to Sanchez next week.

Always the early transfer risk then though!

Always the early transfer risk then though!

I don't get ya?

You mean, I dunno what's gonna happen in the rest of the week? , sure, but I think i'd prefer that risk of a probable drop in price for Theo, blocking then transfer then.

It would need a miracle for there to be a .2 change this week going by fpls Gomez is the closest to a rise and he is only 10% and Ulloa closest to a fall a 23%.

typo, fixed it

• Advertisement

I hope Gomez doesn't play this week

I don't get ya?

If you make a transfer early in a GW (especially before most have played) you run the risk of bringing in a player that gets injured/suspended.

If you make a transfer early in a GW (especially before most have played) you run the risk of bringing in a player that gets injured/suspended.

Got ya, edited my post almost instantly, You are quick.

I'd take that risk over Theo losing value, which would block my transfer altogether.

and the risk of transfering out a player who gets a good score this week

sword1 wrote: »
    and the risk of transfering out a player who gets a good score this week

Also valid point, but because he's playing Sunday, he'll probably drop Saturday night regardless.

Edit, 10K post :eek:

Got ya, edited my post almost instantly, You are quick.

I'd take that risk over Theo losing value, which would block my transfer altogether.

I'm a ninja.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Also valid point, but because he's playing Sunday, he'll probably drop Saturday night regardless.

Edit, 10K post :eek:

It's not so much regarding his value as it is that you'd probably want to keep him then.

Points > Value even at this early stage where value is of course important too.

CSF wrote: »
    It's not so much regarding his value as it is that you'd probably want to keep him then.

Points > Value even at this early stage where value is of course important too.

I don't want to keep him after this week, at least till their line up gets settled a bit.

The fact that Wenger said he will rotate him and Giroud depending on the opposition is enough for me now to get him out regardless of what he does the weekend. Only reason I'm keeping him this weekend is I'm 85% sure he plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I don't want to keep him after this week, at least till their line up gets settled a bit.

The fact that Wenger said he will rotate him and Giroud depending on the opposition is enough for me now to get him out regardless of what he does the weekend. Only reason I'm keeping him this weekend is I'm 85% sure he plays.
    I'm not talking about Walcott specifically.

• Advertisement

I hope Gomez doesn't play this week

I think you are right,hope you are wrong,i think moreno will play when they are more attacking and gomez will play the tougher fixtures,moreno heading for a price drop so some people could be jumping the gun,if gomez does not play i have bellerin who is doubtfull and saylor so i might not have a full team,will take my chances and hope bellerin is back

Advertisement