Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lost by 3 to kilburn due to Bellerin's clean sheet, congrats. In 16th place right now, I need to push on to avoid getting drawn in to a relegation battle.

I'm going in the right direction at least.... Lost by 5 lost by 3 lost by 1, surely the next one is a win :D

Asking for a draw with comments like that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Asking for a draw with comments like that.....

id happily take a point to get off the mark :D

3 games gone and wonski leads the way... 100% record so far.

QaepNFG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

360121.png

• Advertisement

First win of the season for me over MR NINE
    Desperately needed before the International break..

Next up for me is Mr. P.......

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

First win of the season for me over MR NINE
    Desperately needed before the International break..

Next up for me is Mr. P.......

2 weeks of trash talk before you just go and beat me like usual :pac:

I think I won today, was close before Pelle and Ayew stepped up with a goal and an assist each.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

InishGael 40 v Whattawastamoney 47.
    Another victory claimed from the last game of the weekend. Thats 3 on the trot for us now. This can only lead to disaster!!!!
    Unlucky InishGael , think you can count yourself a tad unfortunate there.

I won against $hifty 34-26. When I saw my score I thought no way am I winning my head-to-head. That's 2 wins for me now and I face wonski next.

I won against $hifty 34-26. When I saw my score I thought no way am I winning my head-to-head. That's 2 wins for me now and I face wonski next.

Good luck - I was destroyed this week on many fronts. Morale is low and god knows what kind of stupid moves I am about to make to stay in top 1 million:D

Will keep an eye on your "Rate my thread" posts and the likes.

Will offer an advice if needed, too:D

• Advertisement

Mr. P.......... You're gonna be hammered by my rejuvenated boys this gw!!!!!

Joint bottom, with only one win under my belt. I can take comfort in the fact that this time last year I was top, unbeatable and missed out on automatic promotion by 3 places.

This game will be the death of me.

Mr. P.......... You're gonna be hammered by my rejuvenated boys this gw!!!!!

Well all the pressure is on you. Unbeaten record against me is on the line. Would be an awful shame if you lost it :P

Well all the pressure is on you. Unbeaten record against me is on the line. Would be an awful shame if you lost it :P

Pressure is for tyres...... Glad to see you think it would be awful for my unbeaten record against you to go :pac:

You meant pleasure:D

PL weekend is back finally. Couldn't take all these unconstructive and useless posts any more:p

:p:p Need to have a look who I am up against this week - going to win it anyway:D

wonski wrote: »
    You meant pleasure:D

PL weekend is back finally. Couldn't take all these unconstructive and useless posts any more:p

:p:p Need to have a look who I am up against this week - going to win it anyway:D

I wouldn't be so sure of that! :cool:

Slight advantage to Mr P right now.....

Mr P 21 + Gomez Huth Mahrez

vs

My 17 + De Gea Lovren Huth Mahrez Benteke

Slight advantage to Mr P right now.....

Mr P 21 + Gomez Huth Mahrez

vs

My 17 + De Gea Lovren Huth Mahrez Benteke

You're in the much better position though. A clean sheet for Dave or a goal for Benteke and you've edged this high scoring thriller :pac: Best case for me is a draw at this point.

You're in the much better position though. A clean sheet for Dave or a goal for Benteke and you've edged this high scoring thriller :pac: Best case for me is a draw at this point.

Still not convinced the streak will go on just yet.....

And the streak continues...... Its one for the picture album come the end of the season.

Unlucky Mr P

• Advertisement

And the streak continues...... Its one for the picture album come the end of the season.

Unlucky Mr P

I celebrated like a loony after Martial scored for non FPL reasons which softened the blow of Benteke's goal.

Always an honour to grace the same pitch. One day I'll win and we'll laugh about all these games you've outclassed me in. I've got a nice little red wine I was saving for our post match drink I think you'll like :)

I celebrated like a loony after Martial scored for non FPL reasons which softened the blow of Benteke's goal.

Always an honour to grace the same pitch. One day I'll win and we'll laugh about all these games you've outclassed me in. I've got a nice little red wine I was saving for our post match drink I think you'll like :)

I also took great delight in Martials goal :)
    You'll win the next one !!!

In all three games combined there can't be more than a goal or assist between us in total....

Lost to wonski for my 3rd defeat of the season, well done. The de Laet goal being the killer for me, would've probably got a draw otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Bottom of the league now, some change in my fortunes from last season! With an OR of 2.1m + I can't expect to be anywhere else I suppose!

Lost to wonski for my 3rd defeat of the season, well done. The de Laet goal being the killer for me, would've probably got a draw otherwise.

That goal was unexpected tbh.
    Finally something for me this season.

Jumped to third spot now, but long way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Hackers wrote: »
    Bottom of the league now, some change in my fortunes from last season! With an OR of 2.1m + I can't expect to be anywhere else I suppose!

Cheer up Hackers , you play me next and I'm fresh from a miserable 32 points last weekend. Your victory is practically assured....

17th and up against the league leader next week, i hope he's scared..... very scared :D

Need 9 or more from De Gea and Lovren to beat the leader, 8 gets me a draw, anything less and im beaten

Down 45-35 once bps and autosubs are accounted for. Then it's my Souaré and Martin vs Mr P's Pelle, Gomez and Ruddy. Safe to say I'm heading for my fourth loss.

• Advertisement

Down 45-35 once bps and autosubs are accounted for. Then it's my Souaré and Martin vs Mr P's Pelle, Gomez and Ruddy. Safe to say I'm heading for my fourth loss.

Knowing the way things have been going for me Souare gets an assist, Martin another goal while Gomez gets dropped and Pelle gets a yellow for a standard 1 pointer. It's not over yet!

I'm glad I have that 10 point buffer mind.

Advertisement