Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Up to 7th for my final position. 63 points and 5 points off promotion.

However I finished 3rd overall points wise so the h2h element not my friend this season. Fingers crossed for promotion by default :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A win against The Neon Knight moves me up to 3rd and secures my promotion. I finished with the most points as well so I'm glad I've promotion sewn up instead of relying on dropouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

A win against The Neon Knight moves me up to 3rd and secures my promotion. I finished with the most points as well so I'm glad I've promotion sewn up instead of relying on dropouts.

Congrats. A shame to lose you from League 1 for next season but hopefully I can finally follow you up at the 3rd attempt :)

Congrats. A shame to lose you from League 1 for next season but hopefully I can finally follow you up at the 3rd attempt :)

Thanks. :) Yeah I'm gonna miss the bit of banter we had over the last few years. If you start next season like you finished this you've a great chance of getting promoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Congrats to the lads that got promotion, I'll be battling it out here with mr p and the rest again next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,877 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Congratulations to wonski who has won the FSA League One this year. While this is a free to enter league (and is staying that way next year), this year we're able to offer a 35 euro prize to the winner, which finnharpsboy was able to source, so you should PM him to arrange a payment method. Would like to be able to offer prizes again next year so if anyone has anything to offer or knows the right places to look, can you give me a PM?

The following are the 20 posters who've secured a spot in the 16/17 FSA League One

Jeju
    remoteboy
    Local_Chap
    $hifty
    InishGael
    MonkstownHoop
    Mr.Prodston
    MR NINE
    Copper pipe
    Fowler87
    Captain Bob
    finnharpsboy
    Mike Ehrmantraut
    Hackers
    kilburn
    Christy Browne
    The Neon Knight
    POKERKING
    lassykk
    jimmii

Just like last year if anyone knows already they're not gonna join up next year for whatever reason, can you let me know so I can free up your space to the next eligible contender. The next 2 eligible (in order) are: Steven81 and then F1ngers. I'll get the PMs out shortly after the site goes live and the deadline to sign up will then be July 31st 23:59.

Note: If you've changed username over the course of the last year, let me know. I had a few last year where I had to spend a good bit of time searching who people actually were because I had their old username. This year I won't be doing that. If I can't send you a PM to the username (never mind if its just a misspelling above on my part) above, your place will go to the next eligible entrant.

Congrats, wonski, two promotions on the bounce. Fair play to everyone involved in the running of this, it's great craic. I ended up 4th, just missing out on the top three on pts difference.

Congrats, wonski, two promotions on the bounce. Fair play to everyone involved in the running of this, it's great craic. I ended up 4th, just missing out on the top three on pts difference.

You should go up if there are dropouts which I would bet there will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Winnings sent to wonski

Winnings sent to wonski

Even paid the fees yourself, what a gent ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Even paid the fees yourself, what a gent ðŸ‘

Just noticed now.

You could charge me finnharpsboy, I owe you a pint now :)

I can send 1.54 back and pay the fees if you wish...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

wonski wrote: »
    Just noticed now.

You could charge me finnharpsboy, I owe you a pint now :)

I can send 1.54 back and pay the fees if you wish...

No no need at all :)

Anyone with a copy of the league table from this year? Website from this year has gone down a lot earlier than I expected so I'm left without a copy of the final table for points tiebreakers in cases of attrition.

I copied dasa's trick by looking through my history and found the final league table. Never knew it was possible that way.

6198426a1eca2582f999958eee306089.png

7 still to sign up before Sunday night. Looking like there'll be a fairly sizeable move up from League 2 as it stands.

Just to confirm, the 5 people who are first eligible to take the 5 unclaimed spots in League 1 are Steven81, F1ngers, cypher_sounds, Neoulous and deadlineday.

I'll be sending out PMs once the Championship has filled so be ready, to avoid disappointment.

Advertisement