Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Knowing the way things have been going for me Souare gets an assist, Martin another goal while Gomez gets dropped and Pelle gets a yellow for a standard 1 pointer. It's not over yet!

I'm glad I have that 10 point buffer mind.

It's not over, but you're the very heavy favourite now, I need a minor miracle to get something. If Martin scores again though he should change position to striker. :pac:

Secured my 3rd win of the season with a 64-42 victory over finnharpsboy. My Sanchez (c) making the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

6 wins so far and up to second.

My only green arrow this week.

Won by 1 point 27-26.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

wonski wrote: »
    6 wins so far and up to second.

My only green arrow this week.

Won by 1 point 27-26.

There were only two people you would have beaten this week with that score in the league - :pac:

F1ngers wrote: »
    There were only two people you would have beaten this week with that score in the league - :pac:

I know. Couldn't believe how lucky I was. Three players got 27 points, too.

That green arrow was needed, other than that terrible week.

• Advertisement

Only 3 points off 8th place in this, things are going well.....

:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

2nd from top vs 2nd from bottom

Another giant killing on the cards from my boys, Leading 74 - 58.

My De Gea and Barkley +16 vs FC Kilcullen's Gomez.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Lost 107-108 to More than a Phelan......only bad thing about the Gamweek so can't complain overall!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

Only 3 points off 8th place in this, things are going well.....

:-(

Well done.My only red arrow this wk and up nearly a million places so can't complain.

Off the bottom of the table, for now. Onwards and upwards......

• Advertisement

Almost a full month without a post? Let's be having you league 1ers. Is it because I've started getting points on the board.... It is, isn't it.

Almost a full month without a post? Let's be having you league 1ers. Is it because I've started getting points on the board.... It is, isn't it.

I only post when I'm winning.

Despite having a terrible season overall, I managed to be second in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

A 1 point win see me jump to the heights of 14th. Mahrez and Vardy who eh? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Dropped one place to 6th, 5th v 6th place next week, need a win to keep in the chase for promotion

Off the bottom of the table, for now. Onwards and upwards......

4 wins and a draw now since this post, things are looking that bit more rosy in League 1 for the Greyjoys. Its amazing what a bit of form can do for the confidence. Table hasn't been properly updated yet but i'm up to 9th for the international break if my calculations are correct.

Another win for FCKilcullen :D

368131.png

I wish Whattawastamoney wins his next game;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

You know you're in trouble when the bottom team beats you...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

wonski wrote: »
    Another win for FCKilcullen :D

368131.png

I wish Whattawastamoney wins his next game;)

Glad to oblige . Just starting to turn the corner from the worst 6 weeks I 've ever had in this game. The season is a write off already but hopefully a few wins here will push me out of danger.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

I am looking good for a win against FC Kilcullen this week, as long as Cabaye doesn't score a hat-trick! It's very tight down the bottom so would be a much needed win

I was 23 behind yesterday and now lead by 3. My Souare vs Hangeland to decide things!

• Advertisement

I am looking good for a win against FC Kilcullen this week, as long as Cabaye doesn't score a hat-trick! It's very tight down the bottom so would be a much needed win

I am 24 points behind and you have Souare left to play.

Even hat-trick won't help me;)

Luckily other 3 top players are struggling this week, too, so I should stay in the second position for now.

My one green arrow in an otherwise disappointing week (sorry Kilburn :) )

I was 23 behind yesterday and now lead by 3. My Souare vs Hangeland to decide things!

Hangeland didn't play so Kolorov and his assist came into play. Thank feck he conceded 4 goals. I won by 2 and I'm up to 11th.

Lets be having you! :cool:

Unbeaten in my last 6 matches, delighted to be in the lofty heights of 6th after such a disastrous start.

Up 46-38 against Fowler87. I have Surman to sub in with 2 so I lead by 10. We both have Lukaku (c), I have Souaré left to sub in for Coutinho and Fowler has Barkley left as well. I need Souaré to be within 9 points of Barkley's score to win.

A 64 - 60 loss to Wonski. That 4 pt hit I took backfired badly.

Up against Mr P next in a mid table clash.

I've already won my tie against ItsChecoTime. I'm leading 29-22 and we both have the same players left including captain. 3 wins on the bounce now.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

I've already won my tie against ItsChecoTime. I'm leading 29-22 and we both have the same players left including captain. 3 wins on the bounce now.

Well done on the win, we only had 2 different players and the same amount of overall points, which is pretty rare and one of them was bloody Butland, if only you had started Schmeichel we'd have drawn! Got to get back to winning ways or I'll be sucked into the relegation battle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Gameweek 11 I was dead bottom of the table, but after 5 wins on the trot I'm up to 10th.

Time to begin my assault on the top of the table :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Gameweek 11 I was dead bottom of the table, but after 5 wins on the trot I'm up to 10th.

Time to begin my assault on the top of the table :D

8th v 9th next week gives you a chance to climb even higher if you win

Advertisement