Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

So it all comes down to Clyne to decide who wins the tie between us, The Neon Knight....

Come on Bournemouth or get sent off Nathaniel :D:D
    Aaaaggggh it's another one of these weekends. Shuld be over already. Relying on Clyne who i transfered in for Kolarov (clean sheet + 3 bps)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski 36 - MR NINE 36

He has no player left vs Benteke(C) in my team.

What are the odds for Benteke being sent off?

wonski wrote: »
    wonski 36 - MR NINE 36

He has no player left vs Benteke(C) in my team.

What are the odds for Benteke being sent off?

Wonski you kidding me? On his Anfield debut, He'll be good as gold. Thinking a hat-trick to endear himself to the Kop immediately. Think your 3 pts are in the bag. Need a cleanie from clynie myself.

Wonski you kidding me? On his Anfield debut, He'll be good as gold. Thinking a hat-trick to endear himself to the Kop immediately. Think your 3 pts are in the bag. Need a cleanie from clynie myself.

I know, hat-trick will be nice to finish this round.

Gerry Hattricks 45 v Whattawastamoney 48

Instant revenge for the last minute heartbreak of relegation on the final day. A massive victory for my boys. Unlucky Finnharpsboy. Best of luck for the next while and i'll see you for the return game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Captain Benteke saving my gameweek there

Ugh, lost by a thin margin again. I've lost my first two matches by a combined -6 points. Next up: a wounded Finnharpsboy. The omens are not good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Off the mark, hoping to avoid a repeat of last years relegation battle

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ugh, lost by a thin margin again. I've lost my first two matches by a combined -6 points. Next up: a wounded Finnharpsboy. The omens are not good!

That was me, Benteke had me sweating at the end. First win of the season was most welcome though!

Up against Wonski now next weekend who's 2 from 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I managed to win my tie with a record low 24 points! If I had been playing anyone else I would've lost. Up against #thatshowwerollfc next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

A wounded finnharpsboy is worse than a woman scorned :D:D

I wholeheartedly expect to beat my losing streak last season of 7 in a row although I'm due a face of with Mr P soon and that's usually a walkover for my boys :pac:

A wounded finnharpsboy is worse than a woman scorned :D:D

I wholeheartedly expect to beat my losing streak last season of 7 in a row although I'm due a face of with Mr P soon and that's usually a walkover for my boys :pac:

I'll have my vengeance in this league or the next :P Hopefully the Championship :)

I'll have my vengeance in this league or the next :P Hopefully the Championship :)

By the looks of it you'll have to do it this season cos I don't see the bright lights of championship football taking place at the Gerry Hattrick arena any time soon.... Most likely league 2 beckons for me next season if current form is anything to by :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Scorpion Sting up next for me best of luck
    #bringiton

kilburn wrote: »
    Scorpion Sting up next for me best of luck
    #bringiton

I'm leading 39-29 atm but I have 7 played including captain whereas you have 6 played with Aguero (c) left. I don't fancy my chances. :o

$hifty leading by 9 (12 - 3)

Giroud for $hifty v Mertesacker, Cazorla and Lukaku for me.

Arsenal cleanie please with Cazorla assisting anyone but Giroud and a Lukaku assist/goal please :D

Need to get off the mark soon

5 different captain choices in League 1 this week

YTNbXYb.jpg

$hifty leading by 9 (12 - 3)

Giroud for $hifty v Mertesacker, Cazorla and Lukaku for me.

Arsenal cleanie please with Cazorla assisting anyone but Giroud and a Lukaku assist/goal please :D

Need to get off the mark soon

Now it's Giroud plus 7pts vs the BFG and Cazorla. Gonna be close.

Whattawastamoney 44 v Laluda 53.
    I've Clyne , Koscielny and Benteke left v Mertesaker. It's not a done deal yet but i need a big performance for Liverpool.

Now it's Giroud plus 7pts vs the BFG and Cazorla. Gonna be close.

id settle for 0-0 :D would probably see me nicking it by a point but I suspect I'm on for a hattrick..... 3 defeats on the bounce :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

Not looking good but in BFG i have faith.1-0 for the arsenal is all i ask and i might sneak it.

Leading 59-55 against kilburn. We both have Sanchez left but kilburn also has Bellerin to play. I need Liverpool to score and the Spaniard to not get an attacking return. Gonna be a nail biting finish to this one!

InanimateCarbonJ-Rod 42 vs 37 points (me).

He has no players left so need a trio of Mert, Ozil and Benteke to get me 6 points to get third win in a row. Feel good about this.

He has no players left so need a trio of Mert, Ozil and Benteke to get me 6 points to get third win in a row. Feel good about this.

That's me :)

I need a minor miracle in that both teams score but neither Pool's main goal threat nor Arsenal's main assist threat do anything and get a couple of yellow cards :pac:

Congrats.

I've Clyne , Koscielny and Benteke left v Mertesaker. It's not a done deal yet but i need a big performance for Liverpool.

U couldn't make this sh!t up.benteke will run riot.

Gomez booking going to see me lose by 1 point to $hifty..... Nooooooooo

That's me :)

I need a minor miracle in that both teams score but neither Pool's main goal threat nor Arsenal's main assist threat do anything and get a couple of yellow cards :pac:

Congrats.

Phew... Got 7 tonight when O'Shea steps in for Mertesacker. Was close.

3 wins in a row for me now:D

Next time, Mr.P, next time...

Gomez booking going to see me lose by 1 point to $hifty..... Nooooooooo

That's rough. I've lost by 2pts, 4pts and now won by 1. Unlucky fhb.

I'm going in the right direction at least.... Lost by 5 lost by 3 lost by 1, surely the next one is a win :D

• Advertisement

I've Clyne , Koscielny and Benteke left v Mertesaker. It's not a done deal yet but i need a big performance for Liverpool.[/QUOT

congrats.not a results i would have thought possible but u deserved it.best of luck til the rematch.BFG my arse:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement