Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zooplus.de

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

They had originally told me to order and I should to get the offer after checkout and nothing... then when I complained they confirmed I wasn't going to get an invitation on zooplus.ie.. yet they're implying that if you wait you'll get a notice to renew!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

tk123 wrote: »
    They had originally told me to order and I should to get the offer after checkout and nothing... then when I complained they confirmed I wasn't going to get an invitation on zooplus.ie.. yet they're implying that if you wait you'll get a notice to renew!! :(

Quite underhand of them. On point of principle, I’m now going to look and shop elsewhere

Got this earlier for JR - SAVE 10%* on our Primal Range & Pure Paté USE CODE "jan10" valid until the 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Springwell

Savings plans seem to be back - I was offered 3% off for a year for €2.99 or 3% off for two years for €5.99 today when ordering canned dog food

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭pawrick

Springwell wrote: »
    Savings plans seem to be back - I was offered 3% off for a year for €2.99 or 3% off for two years for €5.99 today when ordering canned dog food

interesting, my german account discount (7% ish) is running out later this year and continued to be valid on the irish site, wonder will i be able to renew it or have to move towards the lower irish one.

• Advertisement

Oooh mine is back now on zooplus.ie where before I had an irritating message saying it wasn't valid! :D I'm laughing looking at that pic of my last JR order - I ordered a few more rabbits ears/skin this week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

My last zooplus.ie order arrived within 2-3 days which is extremely quick for them.

Put in another order last night at around 9:30pm and got a message this morning from DPD saying it will be delivered on Friday!

Are they shipping from somewhere closer now? Seems far too fast to be coming from Germany.

Friday!!?! My last one took over a week :( I even put in a second order in case that one was lost as I need the food urgently... that one was shipped by has yet to update on DPD - just that they've got the order information

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Yeah its mad.

In fairness I've had a lot of problems recently with DPD. They keep complaining that the boxes are too heavy and flimsy, a few order ago it took over 2 weeks for them to deliver because apparently the box fell apart and some of the tins got lost etc.

The last one that arrived super quick came in a new style very sturdy box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

My last one ordered with them on 28/10 arrived 1/11 with DPD.

I was actually starting to think it had been lost as no tracking showed up until the delivery date. Unlike my earlier orders, there was no indication that it had been sent through the UK, just Oirschot (NL) to Ireland. It never showed up on the DPD UK site at all.

I suspect they may have changed their shipping routes in preparation for Brexit.

• Advertisement

Maybe they're trying new routes out which would be great! I've had stuff fall apart like that and they repackaged it in a crate lol :) I'm lucky enough with the depot here.

Advertisement