Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

So tubridy just HAPPENS to have that clip to hand. Does he take us all for fools ?

What was the clip?

Just back from the states. Aer Lingus lost my focking bag - again. I’m focking furious.

Bryan is on the radio performing fellatio on Joseph O’Connor.....the nation thanks you for your gorgeous gift. :rolleyes: A gift is usually free....

He just did a Duffy - took a break to come back to say bye and another break. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

See you tomorrow ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

What was the clip?

Just back from the states. Aer Lingus lost my focking bag - again. I’m focking furious.

Bryan is on the radio performing fellatio on Joseph O’Connor.....the nation thanks you for your gorgeous gift. :rolleyes: A gift is usually free....

Did you come back for de funerdiddle?

Joseph came on and went totally off script (the bold boy), and gave praise to Gay. He told a story of when he was on the LLS and a bulb blew over Gay's Head and Gay never batted an eyelid.
    Tubbs just happened to have a clip of said incident.

sligojoek wrote: »

Joseph came on and went totally off script (the bold boy), and gave praise to Gay. He told a story of when he was on the LLS and a bulb blew over Gay's Head and Gay never batted an eyelid.

Lol. In the same way Joe just happens to mention his buke at every opportunity.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

What was the clip?

Will you be ringing Joe later to complain about Aer Lingus losing your bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭mistersifter

sligojoek wrote: »

and he topped the light bulb story with his own personal anecdote of unfaltering professionalism in the face of live TV chaos.

You see, one time someone fainted on the LLS show. What you reckon Tubridy did? Get put off? NO! He just kept interviewing his guest! He got that from Gay, you know.

Pity he couldnt do the same with Nell the other night.

Really, the lads should've mentioned the time when Pat Kenny topped both of them and remained chilled out as f*ck when his radio studio went on fire. Now THAT was cool :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

and he topped the light bulb story with his own personal anecdote of unfaltering professionalism in the face of live TV chaos.

You see, one time someone fainted on the LLS show. What you reckon Tubridy did? Get put off? NO! He just kept interviewing his guest! He got that from Gay, you know.

Pity he couldnt do the same with Nell the other night.

Really, the lads should've mentioned the time when Pat Kenny topped both of them and remained chilled out as f*ck when his radio studio went on fire. Now THAT was cool :cool:

I never knew this happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,284 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

What was the clip?

How do you know Aer Lingus lost your bag, were you on a connecting flight so to speak.

I never knew this happened.

the mixing desk went on fire or something and Pat just casually says something along the lines of:

"ok we're going to have to take a break. The studio has gone on fire so we have to move to another one"

Class act :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

The word of the year is not BONKERS!

The word of the year is not BONKERS!

Is it intrigued?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Is it intrigued?

you're all sooo last year

it's obviously "kind"

A full hour of adulation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Make no mistake Ryan, you are indeed a muppet.

Muppets.. Very appropriate.

Finish your words and sentences, ya Muppet.

Of a morning...

Even using the masters sayings.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Muppet central today. Or muppet central every day in RTE.

"Making e5000 a day I don't know how that's possible."

If you work in RTE you could have a good go at it.

Hes intrigued to heat. Imagine that !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Don’t get me wrong I love Gabriel Byrne, but **** me between this prick and Duffy trying to be the bestest Gay fan, this is sick

Don’t get me wrong I love Gabriel Byrne, but **** me between this prick and Duffy trying to be the bestest Gay fan, this is sick

100% agree.

How do you know Aer Lingus lost your bag, were you on a connecting flight so to speak.

I was on a connection yes. How do I know Aer Lingus lost it? Because it is showing as scanned in the last airport I left from in the US and I was on an Aer Lingus flight home. My ticket was booked with AerLingus and their codeshare partner on the aerlingus.com website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I think we need a new rule as well. If one uses the word delicious for anything other than food, then one is a t0sser.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Overpaid muppet.
    *****!!!

Gay used to engage in "Maggotry" and would often go to the "Bold Place"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,284 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I was on a connection yes. How do I know Aer Lingus lost it? Because it is showing as scanned in the last airport I left from in the US and I was on an Aer Lingus flight home. My ticket was booked with AerLingus and their codeshare partner on the aerlingus.com website.

What was your connecting time at the intermediate airport.?

Was it within the connecting time limits..?

Have you got the bag back yet.?

What was your connecting time at the intermediate airport.?

Was it within the connecting time limits..?

Have you got the bag back yet.?

Just shy of 3hours.
    Yes.
    No. Checked in for my first flight at 2pm Eastern on Wednesday (7pm Irish time). It’s now Saturday and still no sign of the bag. It’s “gone” now for sure, be that lost or stolen. But no confirmation either way from Aer Lingus.

Aer Lingus Customer Service is appalling btw. Baggage has been outsourced to a foreign call centre whose staff are not native English speakers and that adds to the difficulties.

I could go into more detail but I’ll bore people to death. I think I’ll call Mr. Duffy on Monday instead.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Aer Lingus Customer Service is appalling btw. Baggage has been outsourced to a foreign call centre whose staff are not native English speakers and that adds to the difficulties.

I could go into more detail but I’ll bore people to death. I think I’ll call Mr. Duffy on Monday instead.:rolleyes:

I'll tune in for dat :D

But only if you promise to do the accent!!

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I'll tune in for dat :D

But only if you promise to do the accent!!

Which one? :pac:

I’m pretty sure that my number is top of the blocked list though in Da Lahv Lahn studios following my many complaints to both the BAI and RTÉ re. the show and its occasional host.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement