Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricolours at music gigs

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Cienciano wrote: »
    That's completely different to what you said earlier, so doesn't really sum it up!

I was called out on saying there was an identity crisis. That was just to lend further credence to my original point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

OP, the Americans, French, Germans, Brits, Russians and every other nationality wear their national flag with pride at any opportunity so why the hell shouldn't Irish people? If you are proud to be Irish and you love your country then fly the flag. Simple as that.
    No they don't. Hangover from WWII...they are not nationalistic in the slightest, in general. Sports events are the exception...and even then it is fairly cordial.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,724 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I saw a tri colour being waved on the Electric Picnic coverage over the weekend and wondered why you would bother in Ireland? Abroad I can understand but here?

Advertisement