Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFPL 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

F1ngers wrote: »
    Winner takes all for me too.
    Got €160 in your stars acc. jimmie?😂

Pretty flush on there right now I had a piece of Aguskb on Sunday and he got 2nd in the 100r and a 100 turbo decent day! I'm sure I can blow it all by the end of the season though!!

Gomis (c) and not much else today. Given the mess the rest of the team in Huths 4 looks like an absolute keeper. 45 two 1 pointers and 3 2 pointers means I don't drop too much and will still have 5MD3 and then 2MD4.

Had Myhill in FPL but unfortunately reserved him in UFPL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

It won't let me sub out Adrian. Are you not allowed make a sub if a player gets a red card?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

It won't let me sub out Adrian. Are you not allowed make a sub if a player gets a red card?

Correct. You are stuck with him.

After changes have 39 with Kosc, Hazard, Ozil to play and hopefully Kolarov and even more hopefully a showing from Theo then have the two Pool cheapies waiting in the things for tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

jimmii wrote: »
    After changes have 39 with Kosc, Hazard, Ozil to play and hopefully Kolarov and even more hopefully a showing from Theo then have the two Pool cheapies waiting in the things for tomorrow.

Yeah I have 38 after changes. Putting the captaincy on Aguero today

8-10 wrote: »
    Yeah I have 38 after changes. Putting the captaincy on Aguero today

38 with captain to go. Hate you. C'd Gomis yesterday not going to change that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

38 with captain to go. Hate you. C'd Gomis yesterday not going to change that up.

I'm way down the bottom of the league so nothing to worry about. Haven't had a single captain score any points yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

29 with Giroud, Ozil, Cazorla, Hazard, Silva, Mert & Cahill to play today. Payet captained so leaving it on him. Mignolet and Ritchie options for tomorrow

ufpl site can be slow as hell at times ugh. nice haul for me today should be enough for a rise on the week

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    ufpl site can be slow as hell at times ugh. nice haul for me today should be enough for a rise on the week

Yeh going painfully slow! Only Kol for me. Not a great result!

Capt Silva has rallied me to 61. Will go to 60 + milner for tomorrow

Have ye used many transfers yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

59. Might switch the captaincy from Aguero to Benteke.

Also agreed on the UFPL loading time, it's like a bad ps1 game most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

59 with Kolarov captained. Benteke, Ibe, Clyne to come in for the loss of 2 points. 4 transfers played.

61 with Mignolet and Ritchie to go. Happy with that...

KevIRL wrote: »
    Have ye used many transfers yet?

2 one to bring in Gomis one to bring in Janu so that worked out well enough!

Jaysus Kolarov got 10 points :eek:

59 with Ibe & Gomez to go. Hazard & Theo combining for 1 makes it pretty easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Dearg81

65 with Gomez, Ibe and Benteke. I made 2 transfers so far - Payet and Gomis in for Walcott and Wilson. Rooney and Depay will be making way after the Newcastle match.

actually a pain figuring out how to manouevre Kun in transfer-wise this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

actually a pain figuring out how to manouevre Kun in transfer-wise this week

My route was Walcott to Ayew, Rooney to Aguero. Had 0.5 ITB

stephenl15 wrote: »
    My route was Walcott to Ayew, Rooney to Aguero. Had 0.5 ITB

Walcott's a handy one to downgrade. i'll be Aguero-less in ufpl gor gw3 (though not thereafter), and honestly, i'm terrified. But i'd have to take two players out with strong fixtures and i already have enough MD2/3 players. Got in Kolarov who looks to be a beast for the extras already, and already have Silva, so hopefully Kun doesn't go absolutely bananas this week. Everton have proved tricky opposition for them before

First mistake of the season. I forgot to sub in Gomez :-(

68pts all done. Mignolet cleanie welcome. happy after an average gw1

Dearg81 wrote: »
    First mistake of the season. I forgot to sub in Gomez :-(

I can top that! Left Gomez & Ibe on the bench and am stuck with Theo & Hazard. Sigh.

I can top that! Left Gomez & Ibe on the bench and am stuck with Theo & Hazard. Sigh.

you'd wanna have special alarms set up for ufpl... haha

what did you get for the week anyway jimmii

you'd wanna have special alarms set up for ufpl... haha

what did you get for the week anyway jimmii

What makes it worse as earlier I was like no I won't make the changes now I'll wait on the line ups as I won't be doing anything then so its grand. Didn't think about it until 8.30 ffs. Finished on 60 so not horrible.

What makes it worse as earlier I was like no I won't make the changes now I'll wait on the line ups as I won't be doing anything then so its grand. Didn't think about it until 8.30 ffs. Finished on 60 so not horrible.

60 aint bad at all... an idea regards subs (if you have a few options) is to sub in one or two early if you have players on one or points that you wanna sub out... then if you have a final sub you wanna wait for the lineups for, and if needs be can sub him in for a sub(!) that for whatever reason doesn't make the lineup

60 aint bad at all... an idea regards subs (if you have a few options) is to sub in one or two early if you have players on one or points that you wanna sub out... then if you have a final sub you wanna wait for the lineups for, and if needs be can sub him in for a sub(!) that for whatever reason doesn't make the lineup

Yeh normally do that and really should have at least put one of them in for Theo and then check the line up before losing Hazards point.

• Advertisement

I was thinking the same, I did bring Ibe in for Haz though so I only lost out on Gomez clean sheet. I guess everyone will feck up eventually in ultimate.

Advertisement