Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its something wrong if i am to servile to females?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 crisdublin6

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I think you're missing the point, which is that there's a huuuuuuuge middle ground between these two extremes.

i dont have woman brain,maybe they prefer when male treat her like whore then queen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

i didnt mind that woman has only!! 2 choices....they are moreeee....but question was if they would has only 2 choices.....

IF she had only 2 choices, she would be unwell to choose ''female boxer'' over ''kind, polite''. But what is your point? Have you bought into some ''feminazi'' propaganda silliness that is explaining away your lack of success in relationships?
    Number one rule for not subtly driving away women...don't be passively aggressively angry at them for all that ails you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

you right,if we would do the poll,results would be shocked....

Reads like a clickbait headline that does -

"You won't believe what these women wanted..."

Poll options should include "A man who will rub fecal matter in my hair", just to test OneOfThem's theory that there must indeed be one of them.

(There can be only one :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

i dont have woman brain,maybe they prefer when male treat her like whore then queen...
    Or maybe they prefer neither.

Keep being a polite, kind guy but not to the extent that it will be exploited. Value yourself enough not to put up with being taken advantage of.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I notice it amongst the college undergraduates a lot. Some men lack confidence and tend to get used by some women. It's not pretty to watch. Be confident in who you are and you'll be fine. Do not lose who you are or what you want over a relationship.

Avoid women who use boys for attention. Those sort of women are also insecure and will use you as an ego boost. Be yourself and you'll attract real women.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 758 ✭✭✭JacquesSon

There's no hard and fast rule. For men or women, I think. Some people are more emotional than others.

Even the most hardened souls would have to be a bit of a sociopath not to open up with someone eventually.

Just hope you're with the right one when you do. :)

steddyeddy wrote: »
    I notice it amongst the college undergraduates a lot. Some men lack confidence and tend to get used by some women. It's not pretty to watch. Be confident in who you are and you'll be fine. Do not lose who you are or what you want over a relationship.

Avoid women who use boys for attention. Those sort of women are also insecure and will use you as an ego boost. Be yourself and you'll attract real women.

The reverse is also true. Some people are just too willing to please, and some people too willing to take advantage of that.

The moral of the story is don't be a doormat, male or female.

Candie wrote: »
    The reverse is also true. Some people are just too willing to please, and some people too willing to take advantage of that.

The moral of the story is don't be a doormat, male or female.

Yes there are male and female users who like attention and use the opposite sex for an ego boost.

OneOfThem wrote: »
    You've posted about this before Cris? The context is you can't get a ride and you're wondering if this behaviour of yours is a contributing factor?

The answer is yes. If you consitently behave in a way that suggests you are beneath someome, like cleaning up a mess they have made etc, those people will probably see you as beneath them. And women don't want to ride guys they think are beneath them.

This. Why clean something you didn't break unless the person is in someway incapable of doing it herself. If they ran out of cake let them get cake themselves. Suggest that they go for a walk to burn off the calories from the last cake they ate :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭Buzz Meeks

Why clean something you didn't break unless the person is in someway incapable of doing it herself.

The only exception here is if you want to clean in a sarcastic manner. To mock the person. And you can finish by knocking something else over. On them maybe as well. Or just hit them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,641 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Why clean something you didn't break unless the person is in someway incapable of doing it herself.

--- it is an act of loving service. What's wrong with that?

katemarch wrote: »

--- it is an act of loving service. What's wrong with that?

Do you find people being in your service attractive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

“Woman's power lies in man's passion, and she knows how to use it, if man doesn't understand himself. He has only one choice: to be the tyrant over or the slave of woman.”
    Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Venus in Furs
    :pac:

@steddyeddy
    Do you find people being in your service attractive?

None of your business, lad: this was about the OP.

katemarch wrote: »
    @steddyeddy

None of your business, lad: this was about the OP.

Ah right well I don't think it's nice advice to tell the OP that to act in loving service of someone else is a good thing. It's not a good thing to "serve" others and it's not particularly attractive to people.

Please then, do tell the OP why it's not nice, and not attractive, to offer loving service.

Many, many millions of happy marriages would tend to disprove this, I think: but of course opinions are free.

There is a very famous book called "The 5 Love Languages" in which one of five possible ways of expressing love is "Acts of service" (which can take many forms)

There's even a website with a sort of quiz to find out which yours is...http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Ah right well I don't think it's nice advice to tell the OP that to act in loving service of someone else is a good thing. It's not a good thing to "serve" others and it's not particularly attractive to people.

Ohh I dunno about that now tbh, I've certainly found it very rewarding, and I've never had any complaints either :p

The OP is a whole different ball game though, trying to be someone they're not, looking for advice on how to be someone they think "a woman" should want to be with.

It doesn't work like that.

Advertisement