Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its something wrong if i am to servile to females?

Options
  • 25-07-2015 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi my question sounds litlle weird but its real,whats your opinion?im 30 im male and some males friends told me im to servile to women,but its something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

My opinion is that Carthage must be destroyed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servile

Just to save everybody else the hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

it would be worse if you were too Saville towards females.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Had to google servile. I thought it was a typo for "so vile". Turns out its the opposite.

Are these same friends of the "Treat em mean, keep em keen" variety, by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihavenoname3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 crisdublin6

not slave!!!!!too servile,too obey i meant!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Hi my question sounds litlle weird but its real,whats your opinion?im 30 im male and some males friends told me im to servile to women,but its something wrong?
    http://dublin.backpage.com/Domination/punishment-room-for-naughty-boys-are-you-ready-now-portobello/3510376 :eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Dimithy

Gavlor wrote: »
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servile

Just to save everybody else the hassle.

No, Im pretty sure he meant this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serval

Any woman who wants to turn you into a medium-sized African wild cat is not worth it.

no cat!!!no slave!!! just i meant be too kind,too polite etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Serve oil to females?

You dirty dawg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Put them on a pedestal. They love that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

That's bull**** and racist man. You can't help it if you're too much from Seville. Tell them to feck off.

i meant too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

no cat!!!no slave!!! just i meant be too kind,too polite etc

There's you problem. If you got a slave, no one would ever say you were too kind, or polite.

its diffrent between slave and be too kind or too polite

How are you too polite? Do you grovel at their feet?

for example,at work my female friends broke glass and i came to her and i told her i clean that instead you or...at home my homemate invite friend and ask me can i come for coffee and cake coz was missing in house,and genty i went....that kind of polite,kindness

• Registered Users Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The word comes from the word slave (via latin), and presumably service comes from the same definition. Whatever turns you on OP :D it could be worse! (Dislaimer: am female, could be biased)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Tell 'em to eff off.

The commenters, that is, not the women.

Although if you want you can always tell them to eff off too.

Sounds like you're just being a nice guy. If you get on well with women, have female friends, you're apparently acting like a human they enjoy being around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Nah, you are just walkover. Some people like that trait in others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

for example,at work my female friends broke glass and i came to her and i told her i clean that instead you or...at home my homemate invite friend and ask me can i come for coffee and cake coz was missing in house,and genty i went....that kind of polite,kindness

Ah, you sound decent.

I presume you had some "dick for brains" tell you to you to "treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore".
    There is always some dapper laughs type tool advising everyone while he himself is just a walking character flaw.

Would you do the same for your male friends? If the answer is yes, then you're just an awesome guy. I'm suspecting the answer is no.

goos suspect...i would say no....

Why did you feel you had to clean it up for her?

goos suspect...i would say no....

Why?

why i felt to clean.....just was my reactions,just wanted be kind thats all...

somefen i dont know why

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Do you wear a Gimp suit while you're being servile to the ladies?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

why i felt to clean.....just was my reactions,just wanted be kind thats all...

Did you think - if I clean this for you, maybe you'll let me ride you?

If so its no problem, just sounds a bit like being married.

Advertisement