Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its something wrong if i am to servile to females?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 crisdublin6

no!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Being serval with the ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Sometimes I think is this dress too sexy for my sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

'Yes' if don't want to be.. but 'No' if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Well, if you're going to have personality flaws I suppose being too polite and too kind aren't the worst you could possibly have.

Having said that, people need to clean up their own messes. I mean help, sure, but don't take full responsibility- she is an adult after all. She is worse for wandering off and letting you at it.

If your excessive selflessness extends only to women it is probable that, consciously or not, you are only behaving that way in the vague hope of sex.

Are you also "servile" toward children, men, old people and women you do not find attractive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

why i felt to clean.....just was my reactions,just wanted be kind thats all...
    Considering sending a pm but is this too good to be true...Id love some niceness and kindness:pac:

what you consider?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Mesrine65 wrote: »

Damn you clicked that without thinking. Delete, Delete, before she she it and thinks I'm straying.

if you are woman and i would have time i think yes i would do,but what exacly i would to do in your house?

Moontitan wrote: »
    So you just want to be kind, will you clean my house for me, that would be very kind. If not can you explain why not?
    Get in the queue:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

if you are woman and i would have time i think yes i would do,but what exacly i would to do in your house?

cris, this is no dating site.

But I think you know that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭OneOfThem

You've posted about this before Cris? The context is you can't get a ride and you're wondering if this behaviour of yours is a contributing factor?

The answer is yes. If you consitently behave in a way that suggests you are beneath someome, like cleaning up a mess they have made etc, those people will probably see you as beneath them. And women don't want to ride guys they think are beneath them.

coz i say so...im too kind too polite for females...

OneOfThem wrote: »
    You've posted about this before Cris? The context is you can't get a ride and you're wondering if this behaviour of yours is a contributing factor?

The answer is yes. If you consitently behave in a way that suggests you are beneath someome, like cleaning up a mess they have made etc, those people will probably see you as beneath them. And women don't want to ride guys they think are beneath them.
    Dont we?;)
    :D

Colser wrote: »
    Dont we?;)
    :D

you need ask females

• Registered Users Posts: 13,543 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Anyone else wondering how you gently go for coffee and cake?

everyone knows im male,but you,who responded,who you are?cos nick say nothing about your sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

mikom wrote: »
    Ah, you sound decent.

I presume you had some "dick for brains" tell you to you to "treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore".
    There is always some dapper laughs type tool advising everyone while he himself is just a walking character flaw.

Enter stage left.......
    If you want women to fancy you, you need to behave as though you are the prize, so if they want the chance of sleeping with you they need impress you and win you over. Even if a woman does agree to be your girlfriend she won't fancy you with your supplication. She will give you the bare minimum sex so you stick around as her personal butler. The best dirty talk you will get out of her is "hurry up and get this over with".

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Anyone else wondering how you gently go for coffee and cake?

it was example,for me its ok to do that but if you think its wrong or something its your opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Stand up for yourself man for gods sake. People will walk all over a doormat.

I suggest joining a motorcycle gang.

• Advertisement

I fear you are beyond help.

My partner of over ten years and child think otherwise......
    How ya gettin on yourself, being a prize and all that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Nah, it's the creepy perv analogy again - if I fancy him it's good, if I don't he's a creepy perv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Arrange to go out on the town with Moontitan, as you two sound like you'll get on well and can wingman for each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Ya he needs to switch it up.

Next time you see her, pick up her mug, smash it off the floor in front of her and just walk away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

syklops wrote: »
    Had to google servile. I thought it was a typo for "so vile". Turns out its the opposite.

Are these same friends of the "Treat em mean, keep em keen" variety, by any chance?

syklops wrote: »
    So, I've been afraid of birds for many years now.

!!!!!!!

If you can't distinguish between believing you are the prize and treating women "like a whore" then I fear you are beyond help. Ironically the OP treats women like whores by thinking he can pay for sex with chores and "kindness".
    Actually he has the right idea(not the whores part )..If more men did more chores and kindness they might find that they get more sex..strange but true imo..Try it today lads and see how your Saturday night goes:P

What does that prove exactly?

Tweet Ross Jeffries there and ask him.

Translation, it proves nothing so I'll be evasive and change the topic and hope nobody notices.

It might plant a seed and get you thinking.

Relationships are not a game to be won or lost, with "prizes" and the like.

Otherwise carry on.
    Oy oy........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I'd say you love a bit of strap on femdom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Ya he needs to switch it up.

Next time you see her, pick up her mug, smash it off the floor in front of her and just walk away.
    With your knob hanging out.
    They love that.

Advertisement