Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SPC 4320 - inertia sensors and firmware

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you 3-7-1
    Thats the latest stable release.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭squishey

Hi KoolKid,

Thanks for that. All upgraded with no problems at all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FatBeard

Hey Koolkid,

would you mind sending me the latest too, i'm on 3.6.6

thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭skellig_rocks

Hi Koolkid,

Recently installed SPC 4320 for my new home, with firmware version 3.6.6.
    Would you mind sending me the latest firmware please?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭fergalom

Would be great if could get 3.7.1 also
    thanks

Have PMed you both that version.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭skellig_rocks

Hi Koolkid,

Thanks for the firmware. Upgraded with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Zith

Hi KoolKid,
    I would appreciate the new firmware also. Still running the older beta version of 3.6.6 here.
    Thanks!

PMed you that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

@KoolKid,

I have this error on my 5320 but on the 4320.
    Nothng chnaged.
    Have you seen it before,any ideea ,please !?

Thanks

SPC Connect was not able to retrieve all information from the Panel. Some of the data has been hidden. This is possibly due to communications being lost with the panel or the User's Panel Connection Details being out of sync (User's pin changed on panel?).

Is the panel offline or have you changed your username or code on that panel?

KoolKid wrote: »
    Is the panel offline or have you changed your username or code on that panel?

Both reported online by the SPC.
    Nothing changed.

I may try delete and add back the panel !?

LE
    "updated" engineer login password and it worked !
    Thanks for help.
    peculliar...

@KoolKid,
    What major or interesting differences are in the new 3.7.1 firmware ,please !?
    Thanks

Nothing noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 berocore

Nothing noticeable.

Hi KoolKid,

I bought Siemens SPC 4220 in January 2016 came with 3.4.5 version.
    Is that upgrade as well for 4220 panels? If so could you please pm me the files.
    Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Lads - I wouldn't go mad wanting to upgrade as a lot of the upgrades are buggie and unless there's something you need in the upgrade then don't upgrade just for the sake of it.

berocore wrote: »
    Hi KoolKid,

I bought Siemens SPC 4220 in January 2016 came with 3.4.5 version.
    Is that upgrade as well for 4220 panels? If so could you please pm me the files.
    Thank you! :)

I'll send you 3-7-1 Firmware files.
    This is a major upgrade including a major browser rewrite and all the SPC Connect features including email notifications and network up monitoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 berocore

This is a major upgrade including a major browser rewrite and all the SPC Connect features including email notifications and network up monitoring.

Thanks a mil KoolKid :)

Your welcome.
    There's definitely some nice new features you will want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

On a 4220?

Apologies.
    It will have the new browser and some other options but only SPC Connect with GSM.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭soSolid

@koolkid would you be able to send me the 3.7 f/w also? I've got an SPC5300 on 3.6.5.

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ekyroll

Hi , I have an spc 4320 with V3.4.5 and i would like to upgrade the firmware in order to use it with spcConect .

PMed you all the files needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭freddy99

Hi KoolKid, Could I ask for a copy of latest firmware for the 4320 please/
    Thanks a million

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dunnerspaul

can i get a copy of latest firmware for the 4320 aswell please

• Advertisement

PMed you that.

Advertisement