Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They were more jump and hope than knowing you'd save them! Pretty good work though.

I'm finding that my teammates have cost me so many games. Either quitting, always chasing the ball, missing easy shots. It's not easy to have a good win ratio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Polly Sonic

Sigh...

358165.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Wow never seen that sort of carry on online ever. Guess we have been lucky with our opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I dared to knock a dedicated goalie of his line twice and receive some level of abuse for it. I was almost certain rocket league was a contact sport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I dared to knock a dedicated goalie of his line twice and receive some level of abuse for it. I was almost certain rocket league was a contact sport

I always demo the dedicated goalies. Not had any abuse for it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Demoing is a legitimate tactic. Was playing a 3v3 against a very defensive team, they beat us 2 or 3 games in a row. Next game I decided to play basically as dedicated demolisher, got 7 demos and we won comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

was there a new update that got rid of the trail from the ball after being hit? i kinda liked that, the new stadium is cool looking though all the same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

They need to do something about the AI making way for new players. They just explode into nothing regardless of where the ball is, I've just had one disappear on me with the ball heading straight towards him in the goal he was guarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone else get to play the 5v5 ?

Its a bit insane dunno if its a bug but it needs a bigger pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just picked this up today. Really like it but is it always so laggy. 3 out of the 4 matches i played were incredibly laggy. My ping is really low as well.

• Advertisement

Just picked this up today. Really like it but is it always so laggy. 3 out of the 4 matches i played were incredibly laggy. My ping is really low as well.

Join Euro servers only and the new map for some reasonis a tad laggy.

5v5

92EC00F23F807FEA4DDE0FBD82FD255C9DA9D0FB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Ya i've been joining European ones only. Played another couple of matches there and they mostly were fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,147 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Any deals on this game, 19.99 on steam

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

5v5?? :O that must be insane, considering 4v4 can be mayhem at times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

3v3 is the best imo.

Been playing it a good bit with mates online recently, really makes the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

aerial goal trophy took me ages to get last night, I'm really bad at the aerial part of the game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

RedXIV wrote: »
    aerial goal trophy took me ages to get last night, I'm really bad at the aerial part of the game :(

Im bad at every part of the game but i love it :) most fun ive had in a game all year. Scored a hatrick last night in 12 seconds 3 times in a row from kick off . Pure luck i guess ha. We went 5-1 up.

Last minute of the game the other team caught back and then we won in overtime was great craic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Not digging the new menu music.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

GodlessM wrote: »
    Not digging the new menu music.

If you are on PS4 then spotify is your friend, never listen to the game music on this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

My ranking went from 744 to 650 in the space of like 3 games... Now im deranking even when I win... Sometimes I only go up at 1 point at a time... Anyone else having this issue?

• Advertisement

My ranking went from 744 to 650 in the space of like 3 games... Now im deranking even when I win... Sometimes I only go up at 1 point at a time... Anyone else having this issue?

There is ranks :confused:

Not the type of game I would give a **** about ranks in tbf.

dreamers75 wrote: »

There is level ranks and skill level ranks... For ranked 2v2 thats my skill rating, I prefer trying to get better skill rating so I play better players and get better at the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

dreamers75 wrote: »

Ranks are the only thing I care about. Means less frustrating games because the higher your rank the better chance your opponent is taking it as seriously as you. Sick of people starting a game and seemingly going away for a **** so my "teammate" just sits there and I'm 2v1

Ranks are the only thing I care about. Means less frustrating games because the higher your rank the better chance your opponent is taking it as seriously as you. Sick of people starting a game and seemingly going away for a **** so my "teammate" just sits there and I'm 2v1

+1 although the ranks are getting reset shortly so I understand if some people don't take it seriously right now..

Will be on later, would like to play with people who regularly play and are pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

you on PC?

Ps4 only I'm afraid.

I might be on in about an hour if anyone wants to play 2v2 Ranked...

EDIT: Scratch that, can't play my pings through the roof for some reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

They should really add the rematch option to ranked games. It's a pain in the ass having to quit to the main menu after each game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

They should really add the rematch option to ranked games. It's a pain in the ass having to quit to the main menu after each game.

It's sooo annoying when you come against the same person a few times in a row too, more the going back out and the waiting than playing the same person mind

Advertisement