Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narcos [Netflix] ***Spoilers ****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Belt

Just finished it. Watched it in a week or so, best season yet for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

Started it last Monday week at 22.25 . Finished it at 6.50 am the following morning at work at 9.00 after an hours sleep.Worst pain in my head ever. Worth it though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I've four episodes of Season #3 remaining. Really enjoying it and it's the better than the previous two seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Started it last Monday week at 22.25 . Finished it at 6.50 am the following morning at work at 9.00 after an hours sleep.Worst pain in my head ever. Worth it though :-)

Did that with season 1 of The Sopranos :)

I'd never seen it and my flatmate picked it up on DVD and stuck it on. Next thing we knew it was 8 hours later :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Woah I thought I did good watching 7 episodes in a row but that was on a Sunday.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Season 3 was slow to start but it certainly made up for it. Best one so far. I'm hoping they do ahead with a fourth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

I love that there is some fabulous Columbian woman out there somewhere who is milking the role of a lifetime! She'll be showing the clip of her jiggly arse running across the screen for years to come :-D

Finally got around to watching the last two episodes of Season 3 yesterday.
    It was great; my favourite season so far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I enjoyed the third season and how they built it. Sometimes close to getting their man only for legal/political interference or corruption to get in the way. I like how they use some real life footage, but not overly so. Having Pena at the helm helps too, of course. Quietly confident as a show.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Michael Pena and Diego Luna are joining the cast for season 4.

• Advertisement

Pedro Pascal is out of season 4 :(
    Star Pedro Pascal is no longer starring in the series, Netflix confirms. It’s unclear if his character will not appear in the new season at all, but he’s definitely no longer starring.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/19/narcos-season-4-shakeup/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

2 great additions! But are you sure about Pedro?! That's a massive loss! He WAS season 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

This going to be the most made up series yet?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Got to episode 8 of 1st series.

Think I am 2 episodes from home and then I see that there are 3 more series.

I'm out.

It felt like I was watching a computer game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

This going to be the most made up series yet?!

I would guess so. Hope it's not spoiled. Hugely enjoyed the first three series. May have been better to leave it there, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

when is it due out

It felt like I was watching a computer game.

What do you mean by that?

Trailer for Narcos Mexico

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

Could be good. I'll certainly give it a try anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

When is it due?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

When is it due?

November 16th as per the trailer.

Looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Will it still be based on real mexican drug lords ala series 1 and 2 of narcos in Columbia ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭Ardent

No Javi Pena in season 4 then?

ricero wrote: »
    Will it still be based on real mexican drug lords ala series 1 and 2 of narcos in Columbia ?

It's seemingly based on the Guadalajara Cartel and their leader Félix Gallardo

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

When is it due?

16th of November

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I think the El chapo story would be as good as Escobar in one or two I watched an episode on Netflix about him tonight they could easily make 2 series from him alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think the El chapo story would be as good as Escobar in one or two I watched an episode on Netflix about him tonight they could easily make 2 series from him alone.

Netflix are already showing the ‘El Chapo’ series, which has 3 seasons. I doubt they’d see the value of funding another season based around him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pentecost wrote: »
    Netflix are already showing the ‘El Chapo’ series, which has 3 seasons. I doubt they’d see the value of funding another season based around him.

I didn't see this hahaha I may go find it cheers mate.

Advertisement