Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenager took selfies while she had sex with dog.

Options
1235»

Comments

mikom wrote: »
    It'll be tough, but I'd say she'll lick it.

And what if she doesn't?

What if the next headline is of the "teenager takes her life" variety?

Probably unlikely she'll be on Boards, but she's presumably getting the same treatment on US sites that she may well visit. Would those who are joining in the kicking then turn around and tut tut about the internet being an awful place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

mikom wrote: »
    It'll be tough, but I'd say she'll lick it.
    And what if she doesn't?

The dog probably will......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

If she is a teenager, then I thought she couldn't be named for legal reasons?

There's such a thing as being a teenager and a legal adult

• Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I think this is really cruel, why is she not allowed privacy? Why do we not accept her sexual orientation? But instead we mock her on international news. We accept gay people today but didn't in the past because we thought they were mentally ill, just like with bestiality right now. And yeh people will shout about animal cruelty while they tuck into a beef burger and cosy up in their fur coat, Im sure you care a whole lot about animal rights. Its simply an equivalent fear of zoophiles, whatever the equivalent of homophobia would be in this case , not people looking out for animals rights.

And personally I am repulsed by the thought of humans and animals having sex, but that doesn't mean I support laws being made against people who feel attracted to animals. Im sure many people are repulsed by my homosexual orientation but still support the fact that I should be allowed the rights to my own sexual privacy and freedom to engage in homosexual intercourse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Not a NSA agent

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I think this is really cruel, why is she not allowed privacy? Why do we not accept her sexual orientation? But instead we mock her on international news. We accept gay people today but didn't in the past because we thought they were mentally ill, just like with bestiality right now. And yeh people will shout about animal cruelty while they tuck into a beef burger and cosy up in their fur coat, Im sure you care a whole lot about animal rights. Its simply an equivalent fear of zoophiles, whatever the equivalent of homophobia would be in this case , not people looking out for animals rights.

Someone doesn't understand what consent is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Someone doesn't understand what consent is.

Did animals consent to being killed in factories for your dinner? Somebody is hypocritical

Advertisement