Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenager took selfies while she had sex with dog.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

Is it true or a myth that horses are among the most well hung of domesticated mammals?

http://i.imgur.com/q3iCWqE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

If there was a video of her raping the dog with a dildo, then sure, I'd say you would have a point but there isn't and so you don't. She had sex with the dog in a way the dog would have sex with another dog and she trained the dog to lick her. Like I say, you wanna put that on a par with those that violently abuse animals, go for it but you're being unfair on the girl. That's not what she was about, come on.

So the old penetration is rape but envelopment isn't bullsh!t argument then?
    That works out so well with humans, doesn't it :mad:
    The fcuking humiliation she must feel now with her face plastered all over the internet for having sex with an animal too, I'd worry for her tbh.

Of course, the one who commits a sick act involving an animal is the real victim of all this.

I stand by my statement that if she were a guy, there wouldn't be nearly this level of sympathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Heard a story of a girl who worked in Roches Stores in Cork doing the same with an alsation.She was discovered when a surprise party was held at her home and she was "surprised" by her friends in "mid act"Apparently she spread her nethers with paste and the dog licked it off!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I've been with some dogs in my time but that's just sick.

*Not actual dogs.

Evidence of gender-bias:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057163295

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682963

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056162585

Lots of jokes, few people referring to the lads as sickos, few "poor animal" remarks, not a single "poor guy, hope he gets help" or any such bullsh!t.
    Potential, unproven assumptions of mental illness are almost always trotted out when it's a woman who does something like this. Almost never when it's a guy - the underlying assumption being that men are capable of being horrible human beings, but women probably have a legitimate excuse. It happens again and again - I can't be the only one who's noticed the trend and finds it highly discrimninatory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

She's riding dogs and taking pictures of it. Of fcuking course she's a fruit and nut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

Wait, wait, wait.....so it's NOT ok to train a dog back up onto it?

*sigh* time to bring 'ole yella' out back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

So the old penetration is rape but envelopment isn't bullsh!t argument then?
    That works out so well with humans, doesn't it :mad:

Of course, the one who commits a sick act involving an animal is the real victim of all this.

I stand by my statement that if she were a guy, there wouldn't be nearly this level of sympathy.
    I agree.
    You claim to be egalitarian, yet every bloody time there's a thread where there's a sniff of your particular brand of gender inequality, it's as if you expect society should have a hive mind about these things.

They don't, and chances are they never will, and your whataboutery is never going to change that. It's cringe worthy if I'm honest, and quite frankly it's beneath you.

You claim to advocate that people should be able to have their own opinion, and be able to express that opinion, and then you lament the fact that people have opinions of their own and they're not thinking the way you want them to. You really can't have it both ways, or as you would say yourself - having your cake and eating it too.
    But I also agree with this.

Why do you have to shoe-horn this into virtually everything Patrick? The thread is about the girl and the dog, not about double standards when it comes to reporting.
    "If it was a man" stuff always just looks like an attempt to stir a gender war, and there is never any solution offered - just complaing and blaming "society" (of which you're part) and the sense that it's also going to get blamed on "the feminists" at some point, even though it's often propagated by men.
    If it were a man who had sex with a dog... we'd have to see what the reaction would be here if it were; at the moment it's a woman having sex with a dog.

Personally I would view a man who has sex with a dog as likely to be unwell too.

Nacho said "in this case". This girl didn't rape the animal, and I can't imagine what the hell kind of leap in logic it takes to go from what this girl did to suggesting we should treat human victims of abuse the same as animals...

Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in your mind Patrick, I really do. You claim to be egalitarian, yet every bloody time there's a thread where there's a sniff of your particular brand of gender inequality, it's as if you expect society should have a hive mind about these things.

They don't, and chances are they never will, and your whataboutery is never going to change that. It's cringe worthy if I'm honest, and quite frankly it's beneath you.

You claim to advocate that people should be able to have their own opinion, and be able to express that opinion, and then you lament the fact that people have opinions of their own and they're not thinking the way you want them to. You really can't have it both ways, or as you would say yourself - having your cake and eating it too.

This post makes no sense to me. I'm merely pointing out that what's happening in this thread is an example of a deeply rooted gender bias in society. I wouldn't be pointing it out if it wasn't happening. I'm not suggesting that anyone should have any sort of hive mind, but I'm suggesting that these are societal tropes which are unfair to everyone and should be called out and challenged when they appear.

None of that precludes anyone from having their own opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Gatling wrote: »
    Quick Google search shows 1000's of sites covering everything from girl dog ,girl boy dog, girl horse ,man horse and so on and so .
    A full sized horse penis dildo is also available to those who feel the need .

Big market out there apparently

I hoped you cleaned you're search history, because if not.. When you're missus finds out, you'll be in the dog house!!
    Boom boom :)

• Advertisement

If it were a man who had sex with a dog... we'd have to see what the reaction would be here if it were; at the moment it's a woman having sex with a dog.

I provided examples of cases in the past in which nobody expressed any worry or sympathy for the man involved. I'm not merely pulling the claim out of my backside. I'm on a discussion forum, I saw some posts which pissed me off and I responded to them. That's, y'know, what generally happens on discussion forums.

I don't just apply this to gender either btw - I'm wholeheartedly sick of seeing people saying "poor <perpetrator>" when a crime is committed. Unless evidence for mental illness is provided, it shouldn't be assumed - that's letting people off the hook for their vile behaviour, regardless of whether that's the intention. Just as people are innocent until proven guilty, IMO they should also be regarded as compos mentis unless shown otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

I never said she was a victim. I just feel sorry for her.

Well then you're just being vindictive, Patrick. Vilifying and berating this girl just because a man would get that treatment if they had done it. Can't you see that this just makes you as bad as the very people you are condemning?

Listen, I think you're right about men getting chastised and judged for crimes which women often do not, and in fact get sympathy and understanding instead. I'm genuinely with you on that. Check my posts in tGC for evidence of it, but pick your battles ffs man. This is a teenage girl here, not the likes of say Diane Brimble. She's a kid and if there are hypocritical sexists out there (and there are) that feel bad for this girl but wouldn't if it were a young guy, condemn them, but for God sake don't become like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Evidence of gender-bias:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057163295

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682963

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056162585

Lots of jokes, few people referring to the lads as sickos, few "poor animal" remarks, not a single "poor guy, hope he gets help" or any such bullsh!t.
    Potential, unproven assumptions of mental illness are almost always trotted out when it's a woman who does something like this. Almost never when it's a guy - the underlying assumption being that men are capable of being horrible human beings, but women probably have a legitimate excuse. It happens again and again - I can't be the only one who's noticed the trend and finds it highly discrimninatory?

In this thread of over 100 posts (up to and including your post):

3 posters said she must have had mental problems.

2 sympathised with her.

1 (excluding you) said she should be prosecuted (who also said she must have mental problems)

1 said she was a sicko.

In one of the other threads you linked, describing them as sick came up only once, and it referred to both the man and woman involved in the Limerick case.

I had a closer look at the middle of the three links, and there was only one post suggesting the man should be prosecuted.

EDIT: In the thread about the man who had sex with a horse, 0 people said he was a sicko or similar. 1 person said he should done for cruelty (although he had already been sentenced).

The trend isn't anywhere near as clear as you are making it out to be, I think.

The threads are all actually very similar in that they are filled with the same "That's ruff/doggystyle wha!" jokes throughout.

I never said she was a victim. I just feel sorry for her.

Why? There's no evidence that she's mentally ill. None whatsoever.
    Well then you're just being vindictive, Patrick. Vilifying and berating this girl just because a man would get that treatment if they had done it. Can't you see that this just makes you as bad as the very people you are condemning?

Not at all, because I agree with men getting berated and vilified for doing this. If bestiality is going to be legalised for either gender, I'd have a serious problem with it.
    Listen, I think you're right about men getting chastised and judged for crimes which women often do not, and in fact get sympathy and understanding instead. I'm genuinely with you on that. Check my posts in tGC for evidence of it, but pick your battles ffs man. This is a teenage girl here, not the likes of say Diane Brimble. She's a kid and if there are hypocritical sexists out there (and there are) that feel bad for this girl but wouldn't if it were a young guy, condemn them, but for God sake don't become like them.

I'm really not, all I'm saying here is that assuming mental illness where no evidence has been provided is a cop out. If sex with an animal is wrong then it's wrong. If it's not wrong, I'm not sure I want to live on this planet anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Just two hounds getting off together, no biggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

This post makes no sense to me. I'm merely pointing out that what's happening in this thread is an example of a deeply rooted gender bias in society. I wouldn't be pointing it out if it wasn't happening. I'm not suggesting that anyone should have any sort of hive mind, but I'm suggesting that these are societal tropes which are unfair to everyone and should be called out and challenged when they appear.

None of that precludes anyone from having their own opinion.

Unfair to everyone, or simply as you see it unfair to men?

Find me a similar scenario in which the perpetrator was a teenage male and I think you'll see that people would express the same sentiments. The issue isn't just the gender of the perpetrator, most people will view the circumstances of each case individually.

If the same people were commenting on similar cases with similar circumstances, the only difference being gender, then you might have a point about those particular people's "deep rooted gender bias", but as it stands, you don't.

I notice you didn't challenge anyone who made derogatory comments about the girls appearance? Bit of a blind spot in your own gender bias there, no?

I provided examples of cases in the past in which nobody expressed any worry or sympathy for the man involved. I'm not merely pulling the claim out of my backside. I'm on a discussion forum, I saw some posts which pissed me off and I responded to them. That's, y'know, what generally happens on discussion forums.

A teenage boy in Ireland took his own life last week after he was tricked into uploading pictures of himself on social media. The story made the front pages of all the newspapers. There wasn't so much as a peep on Boards about it. That's, y'know, what generally happens on discussion forums - people start a thread if they're interested in getting people's opinions on a topic, and sometimes the thread gets legs as people want offer their perspective on the issue, and most people have the cop-on to stay on point, but there's always at least one with a chip on their shoulder that will ride in on their hobby horse and try and wedge in their own hobby horse, completely derailing the thread.

I don't just apply this to gender either btw - I'm wholeheartedly sick of seeing people saying "poor &lt;perpetrator&gt;" when a crime is committed. Unless evidence for mental illness is provided, it shouldn't be assumed - that's letting people off the hook for their vile behaviour, regardless of whether that's the intention. Just as people are innocent until proven guilty, IMO they should also be regarded as compos mentis unless shown otherwise.

Does committing sexual acts with animals seem like normal behavior to you?

It shouldn't come as a surprise that most people would assume the person isn't playing with a full deck. Some people will have other perspectives, but as Nacho says - pick your battles.

Introducing your "deeply rooted gender bias in society" nonsense off the back of a discussion on the internet is misguided at best, and suggests you're spending too much time on the internet at worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Just had a look through the first thread you linked to again hattrickpatrick, and despite the fact that he had been spared jail, no poster described him as sick, evil, scumbag, or similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Nice dog!

That woman really is a lucky b*tch! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 Realist2

this one is rover my head, if they had a baby would it be a clit bull, i wouldn't want to be her next boyfriend, it would be a dirty cocker after her spitz, i hope he doesn't go near the poodle, i thought a dog eating my homework was the worst he could do,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The dog is kingpin down the local kennels giving it large about the human be picked up. They all growl and sniff wanting to have their own kebab.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

I provided examples of cases in the past in which nobody expressed any worry or sympathy for the man involved. I'm not merely pulling the claim out of my backside.
    I never said or implied you did. I simply asked why you have to bring this agenda into so much discussions and never offer a way of addressing it.
    I don't just apply this to gender either btw - I'm wholeheartedly sick of seeing people saying "poor <perpetrator>" when a crime is committed. Unless evidence for mental illness is provided, it shouldn't be assumed
    Thought you were mad into free speech? It shouldn't be assumed, but people can consider it if they wish - it is highly likely to be the case anyway.

I don't know why it offends some so much when psychiatric illness is mentioned as a possibility - it's hardly such an unlikely outcome, and it doesn't in the slightest excuse anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Why is this a news story? The poor girl obviously has enough troubles as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

If only she had a few drinks the dog would have been arrested for rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,033 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

trusty mirror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Even when it was the zoophiles I knew it was the feminists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Surprised this card didn't get played earlier in the thread.
    I will resist the urge to engage in the obvious debate here :rolleyes:
    Medusa22 wrote: »
    What obvious debate? I'm simply saying that a person who has sexual intercourse with a dog cannot be without issues of some kind.

I think you'll note that I said person and not woman when I talked about having issues. I also said that regardless of her mental issues (or lack of) that she should be prosecuted for what she did because I do consider a person having sexual contact with an animal to be animal abuse. By the way, in certain instances I also believe that women are given more sympathy and understanding when they commit a crime, but I don't think that this has been the case in this thread, and I would feel the same way about this case even if she were a teenage boy.

raah! wrote: »
    Why is this a news story? The poor girl obviously has enough troubles as it is.

Her life is pretty much ruined.

I feel sympathy for her. I can't pretend to understand why she did what she did. But I still don't think she deserves to be ground down so mercilessly based on her appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Say she loves it Doggy style...

The fcuking humiliation she must feel now with her face plastered all over the internet for having sex with an animal too, I'd worry for her tbh.

That was my first thought. She'd want to have a very tough constitution not to be profoundly affected by the comments going around, particularly those focussed on her appearance. It must be just horrific for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

That was my first thought. She'd want to have a very tough constitution not to be profoundly affected by the comments going around, particularly those focussed on her appearance. It must be just horrific for her.

It'll be tough, but I'd say she'll lick it.

Advertisement