Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenager took selfies while she had sex with dog.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Dog taken away by ASPCA and is undergoing therapy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

You just know when they found that picture of the dog in the article, looking tired, happy and somewhat sheepish, they high-fived each other in the office.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5904567.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/dog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

What a crazy cat. Girl must have some serious issues. Turning this into an international news story, is on the low side. Believe this happened in the US.

God love her.

Her life, her looks etc. are being dismantled on the www.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

That dog has lower standards than I do!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Could be wrong but I think it's still legal in countries like Denmark, where live sex shows with animals and animal brothels have be known to have operated.
    only a reality in that twisted mind of yours

MOD NOTE: There are some NSFW images in #1

Oh really.. (1, 2).

Steps taken this year to put an end to them.

But sure thanks for dropping by.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

2 face looked quite pleased with itself from the article.

The pic is not the actual dog.

They should do that with all articles, 'a man similar to the one in this image'.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I have to ask how a human could attempt to mate with a dog as muscular as a pitbull (of any kind) and not get seriously injured. How much do they weigh? Neighbour of mine has one and he literally looks like a dog who spends more time in the gym than I do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

That girl obviously has some deeper issues and I do feel sorry for her because she is in the public eye now, for something so humiliating. However, this is animal abuse and she should be tried in court, an animal cannot consent to sexual acts with a human being.

eamonnq wrote: »
    The pic is not the actual dog.

They should do that with all articles, 'a man similar to the one in this image'.

Victor Garber stock photos for all Enda Kenny related stories :D

That picture of him gazing sadly at the clock while the titanic goes down would be fairly appropriate for many political scenarios ;)

• Advertisement

MOD NOTE: There are some NSFW images in #1

Oh really.. (1, 2).

Steps taken this year to put an end to them.

But sure thanks for dropping by.

You should really put nsfw tags on that, I feel quite sick after the briefest glimpse.

Medusa22 wrote: »
    That girl obviously has some deeper issues and I do feel sorry for her because she is in the public eye now, for something so humiliating.

Surprised this card didn't get played earlier in the thread.
    I will resist the urge to engage in the obvious debate here :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

..an animal cannot consent to sexual acts with a human being.

One woof for yes, two for no. It's certainly possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

wuff justice

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

The old pork chop in the knickers, that's how they train them I've heard

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This is disgusting what a disturbed girl. How did this come to be revealed though? The cops found the images on her phone but why did they have her phone in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If she's happy to take her pet love to another level that's all that counts .
    Court date and conviction is a complete waste of time and money.
    At worse it upsets "normal people's sense of morals "

I get the feeling that this is more popular than most reliease

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

A premier league (I think) footballer filmed his girlfriend and their dog doing the same thing, fairly recently too, can't think of footballers name though, think if you trawl through the soccer humour thread there will be a reference to it, probably with John Terry photoshopped in it.

Dog was called muffy. (May not be true)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Ah come on..

Europe is the capital of bestiality, always has been. Could be wrong but I think it's still legal in countries like Denmark, where live sex shows with animals and animal brothels have be known to have operated.

The Danes took a very brave/foolish decision in the giddy atmosphere of 1968/1969 to abolish all censorship and until 1980 that remained the case when paedophilia images were outlawed which meant stuff that would have you locked up almost anywhere else was freely available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

anna080 wrote: »
    This is disgusting what a disturbed girl. How did this come to be revealed though? The cops found the images on her phone but why did they have her phone in the first place?

They were investigating a sex battery charge/case

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I remember there was a case here a few years ago where a woman died after an allergic reaction after having sex with a dog. I wonder is stuff like this more common than we think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Come on admit it lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I remember there was a case here a few years ago where a woman died after an allergic reaction after having sex with a dog. I wonder is stuff like this more common than we think.

How common do you think it is?

Surely the fact that particular case is the only one you can think of, and even then it only gained media attention for it's extreme rarity, would suggest that incidents like this really aren't all that common at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Can't believe she was stupid enough to get collared for that.

Yeah you'd think she would flea!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Probably. Bestiality is a common enough image in folklore. Some Japanese art illustrates sex with octopi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

How common do you think it is?

Surely the fact that particular case is the only one you can think of, and even then it only gained media attention for it's extreme rarity, would suggest that incidents like this really aren't all that common at all.

Well given that one came to light because she died and others mentioned on this thread because they took photos it's quite possible it happens a lot more but doesn't come to light. Which is a more disturbing possibility really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Sickos-here's hoping the animals turn and bite the bits off the lot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Sickos-here's hoping the animals turn and bite the bits off the lot of them

That's gonna cost ya more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Surprised this card didn't get played earlier in the thread.
    I will resist the urge to engage in the obvious debate here :rolleyes:

What obvious debate? I'm simply saying that a person who has sexual intercourse with a dog cannot be without issues of some kind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

What obvious debate? I'm simply saying that a person who has sexual intercourse with a dog cannot be without issues of some kind.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that given that picture of the lady she may not have had much choice other than with a(nother) dog. She was probaly just plain horny! :D

Advertisement