Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

loopymum wrote: »
    No problem buying Tescomobile credit in our local Gala shop

Must be just Aldi/Lidl? as i can get it in my local shop, afaik anywhere there's a Paypoint sign in the shop, can get it.
    But would be handier if you could get it there as well!

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Thanks, sadly no Tesco :(

No problem using Lidl voucher to buy Tesco Mobile credit in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

loopymum wrote: »
    No problem buying Tescomobile credit in our local Gala shop

A Gala is not a direct competitor. Aldi/Lidl/Dunnes/Supervalu are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Anything in tomorrow's papers?
    There was last week on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

L1011 wrote: »
    A Gala is not a direct competitor. Aldi/Lidl/Dunnes/Supervalu are.

just admit you were bloody wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

casio4 wrote: »
    I have noticed this on their website quite a lot recently you can't rely on the date they say the offer runs until they keep changing it I bet the price of Guinness shoots up tomorrow

Best 2take photos of Yellow price labels in tescos - clearly showing offer & expiry date & of course posting them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anything in tomorrow's papers?
    There was last week on Friday.
    Best 2take photos of Yellow price labels in tescos - clearly showing offer & expiry date & of course posting them here.

Why why why

Aldi bloody thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Quackster wrote: »

It's because my local Aldi/Lidl is a lot closer than the nearest Tesco shop

Quackster wrote: »

Does Tesco sell 02 / Meteor & 3 top ups ?

If Yes - Do they accept LIDL & ALDI Vouchers in payment for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I wasn't - they don't allow direct competitors to sell them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭nitros7

Just confirmed from a Sunday World Circular e-mail

€10 off €50 spend in Aldi in the Sunday world this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

I'd like to know that as well & i've noticed y'day Aldi are selling newspapers now, as Lidl have been doing it for a while now.

Which one is that in? Not seen papers in mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what difference will that make?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Does Tesco sell 02 / Meteor & 3 top ups ?

If Yes - Do they accept LIDL & ALDI Vouchers in payment for them?

Yes and Yes.

Got myself 2 top-ups last Saturday of €20 each and €10 worth of shopping for €40 with an Aldi voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

The Aldi €10 off a €50 spend will be in the Sunday World and Sunday Independent. The Lidl voucher for €20 off €100 spend will be in the Saturday Independent and Sunday World.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

can we use ALDI voucher for online tesco shopping? should we give the ALDI voucher to the driver?

Yes and Yes.

Got myself 2 top-ups last Saturday of €20 each and €10 worth of shopping for €40 with an Aldi voucher

I take it the top ups were for Non Tesco Mobiles.
    How did you get the €10 off ???

€20 x 2 = €40 Need to spend €50 ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Are the schools off?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

can we use ALDI voucher for online tesco shopping? should we give the ALDI voucher to the driver?

As far as I know you can't as the sale will already be made prior to them arriving.
    snubbleste wrote: »
    Are the schools off?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Schools are off till 4th April- easter holidays. And James D, Colmtheperson said he got 10e shopping to bring it up to 50e.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Yes you can, just give it to the driver, you should get an email couple of days later about the refund, might come as a Sorry about the order been wrong or late, or they might just give you a €10 refund for an item.

Make sure order is for the minimum spend €50 and voucher in date when it was deliver.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Folks, will you get back on topic and less of the bickering and chat please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Yes drivers will take it but be sure to tell them before you sign the little machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Yes, Just got a tenner back to my bank account from a supervalu voucher, the voucher must be valid on the delivery date NOT the date you place the order. Just give to the driver when he produces the handheld thingy for signing for the delivery. Only one voucher per delivery.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

easter_vouchers_647x350_1.jpg

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Make sure to write your order number on the voucher just to be sure to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

€10 off voucher in today's Sunday Independent

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Dolbert wrote: »
    The Aldi €10 off a €50 spend will be in the Sunday World and Sunday Independent. The Lidl voucher for €20 off €100 spend will be in the Saturday Independent and Sunday World.

Just got the Sunday World- the Aldi get €10 off a €50 spend is in it but no sign of any Lidl voucher, leafed through the whole paper :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Just got the Sunday World- the Aldi get €10 off a €50 spend is in it but no sign of any Lidl voucher, leafed through the whole paper :(

It's in the Mail on Sunday, they gave out incorrect info and have since edited the post. A lot of annoyed people posting on their page...

photo.php?fbid=10206513508852643&id=1118001114&set=p.10206513508852643&source=47

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Dolbert wrote: »
    It's in the Mail on Sunday, they gave out incorrect info and have since edited the post. A lot of annoyed people posting on their page...

photo.php?fbid=10206513508852643&id=1118001114&set=p.10206513508852643&source=47

Is the mail on Sunday cheaper than the world?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement