Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lidl vouchers in the indo and star today

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ok ill ask the question...are tesco taking lidl/aldi vouchers as before? I know they had stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

vicwatson wrote: »
    Ok ill ask the question...are tesco taking lidl/aldi vouchers as before? I know they had stopped.

Yes, according to their website:

http://www.tesco.ie/CompetitorCoupons/

Terms and conditions in Tesco Ireland 07.10.2015
    • We accept Competitor supermarket Spend & Save coupons – e.g. €5 off every €50 – see example below
    • We accept spend & save coupons only from Dunnes Stores, SuperValu, Lidl and Aldi . . .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

vicwatson wrote: »

They never stopped in Maynooth- they've consistently been taking them continuously. If they did stop somewhere else- it was locally I imagine.

The Star is €1.50 for those wondering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 snoone

Is there a paper which has both vouchers in it?

Both definitely in Sun World as per their Twitter accounts

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Considering there's always a mixture of posting about Aldi and Lidl vouchers in this (and other similar threads) for obvious reasons, it might be a good idea to tweak the title of this thread to indicate it's for discussing both Aldi and Lidl vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Considering there's always a mixture of posting about Aldi and Lidl vouchers in this (and other similar threads) for obvious reasons, it might be a good idea to tweak the title of this thread to indicate it's for discussing both Aldi and Lidl vouchers.

+1.
    Most of the time Aldi and Lidl have vouchers the same week so it would make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

snoone wrote: »
    Both definitely in Sun World as per their Twitter accounts

i dont see anything on their account that says they have LIDL and ALDI vouchers tomorrow, what have i missed?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

i dont see anything on their account that says they have LIDL and ALDI vouchers tomorrow, what have i missed?

It's on their facebook that they have ALDI vouchers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

irishdealsdaily dot com

has details of both vouchers in sunday world tomorrow

Beam me up Scotty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

Hey folks. Maybe a silly question. How long do the vouchers be valid for. Is it a week. If it was more I would buy two papers. Im a fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Hey folks. Maybe a silly question. How long do the vouchers be valid for. Is it a week. If it was more I would buy two papers. Im a fecker.
    Usually a week.

Sunday world definitely has both as said. Odd that they still do not advertise both on the front. I still wonder how the whole thing works, i.e. do sunday world pay them for the privilege of having them, seeing as they must sell loads more papers due to it.

CdYawQ2W0AEoP9C.jpg:large

https://www.facebook.com/lidlireland
    Liz Kavanagh are the 10 off 50 spend voucher in the papers tomorrow?
    Like · Reply · 7 hrs · Edited
    Lidl Ireland
    Lidl Ireland Hi Liz, there will be a voucher in the Sunday World tomorrow. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Free fish and chips too, ah sure its costing others to keep me alive !!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Perhaps another stupid ?

Do Tesco take Aldo or Lidl Vouchers ?

Or ANY OTHER Supermarket.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Perhaps another stupid ?

Do Tesco take Aldo or Lidl Vouchers ?

Or ANY OTHER Supermarket.

touch.boards.ie/thread/2057428508/37/#post98220668

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Quackster wrote: »
    touch.boards.ie/thread/2057428508/37/#post98220668

Thk U, BUT ......

Does Tesco STILL Accept Lidl & Aldi Vs.

Another ? - Does Lidl take Aldi Vs & Visa Versa ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Another ? - Does Lidl take Aldi Vs & Visa Versa ?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Will Tesco take the free fish and chips voucher from the Sunday world?

Lidl 10 euro voucher on page 15 of Sunday world today. So aldi on page 2 and lidl on page 15.

• Advertisement

Also, the aldi vouchers expire COB Saturday 19th march. Previously they ran Sunday to Sunday, worth noting that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

gerard2210 wrote: »
    ..free fish and chips voucher from the Sunday world?
    Where is this coupon valid? Is there a list anywhere?

snubbleste wrote: »
    Where is this coupon valid? Is there a list anywhere?

The list is on the same page as the voucher. Its the ITAAC (I hope I got the acronym right) group of fish and chippers. As a rule of thumb- if your local fish and chip shop is a Macari branch (the family seems to have the business sown up since the 1950s) its valid there........ There are only 4-5 chippers nationally, who are not Macari, who accept the voucher. Don't ask me to dumpster dive for the list- I paid my 2.50 just for the Aldi and Lidl vouchers- I had a quick look at the bogoff on fish and chips voucher- but no-where local to me takes them so I dumped those vouchers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The list is on the same page as the voucher. Its the ITAAC (I hope I got the acronym right) group of fish and chippers. As a rule of thumb- if your local fish and chip shop is a Macari branch (the family seems to have the business sown up since the 1950s) its valid there........ There are only 4-5 chippers nationally, who are not Macari, who accept the voucher. Don't ask me to dumpster dive for the list- I paid my 2.50 just for the Aldi and Lidl vouchers- I had a quick look at the bogoff on fish and chips voucher- but no-where local to me takes them so I dumped those vouchers.
    So the SundayWorld is misleading me by stating "at your local chipper" :cool:
    I assume it's this list http://www.itica.ie/chipper_directory

If your local chipper is a Macari........... Mine certainly isn't...........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I feel gutted--- The Sunday World are codding us

It's really a half price fish&chip offer= buy one get one free

and apologies for posting this in the wrong plaice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

CH3OH wrote: »
    I feel gutted--- The Sunday World are codding us

It's really a half price fish&chip offer= buy one get one free

and apologies for posting this in the wrong plaice

12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950ddab1952d95037fcb0c754fc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

There was no free Star Wars poster inside any of them, so I bought the right paper this time:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There are only 4-5 chippers nationally, who are not Macari, who accept the voucher.
    not sure what you mean by that, but the vast majority on the list are not macaris, well over 100, maybe I am misunderstanding what you said.
    I assume it's this list http://www.itica.ie/chipper_directory
    There was no way in hell it would have covered all chippers, it would be as unlikely as saying free cup of coffee in your local cafe. They should have really said it on the front that it was ITIAC chippers AND more importantly that it was BOGOF, I already guessed it would be those 2, or at least some sort of minimum spend.

The list there is right, all the ones near me were doing it. Many chippers who take part in the ITIAC national fish & chips day are NOT in the ITIAC so do not go by that. Only valid until wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

just got my fish and chips a while ago they said I was only the second person today to use a voucher

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement