Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break (2016) [** Spoilers **]

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,810 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know the whole thing was badly done, but that bit with Whip was just stupid.

Also slowest FBI ever when going into the warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

"I would have one question for you...I'm director of the CIA ..."
    "I'm aware of that. That's why I sent you the email directly".
    Smooth exposition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Just finished watching the last episode. Complete and utter ****e, all involved should be ashamed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I knew it was going to be bad but watched it on the off chance. It was a load of rubbish. T bag was the only redeeming part of it for me and he wasn't even in it very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Extremely poor season. Probably the worst tv i have watched in 15 years when you consider things like acting, writing and production values

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

I really enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Whip and the gay Indian. They were the best things about season 5. They ****ed themselves on both counts so Season 6 is a non runner

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

What an absolute load of horse shyte. Was really looking forward this but they made a balls of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dominic Purcell on Instagram, “#prisonbreak season 6. In the works.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dominic Purcell on Instagram, “#prisonbreak season 6. In the works.”

Strange.. thought the last one was one and done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Strange.. thought the last one was one and done

Tis done for anyone that sat though it !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

No one asked for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,810 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

There's always another prison

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I wish they'd stop. When you re-watch the original run you see it definitely holds up despite dips in quality season to season, but last year's limited run didn't bring anything new to the table and was a bit of a chore to slog through all 9 episodes.

I wish they'd stop. When you re-watch the original run you see it definitely holds up despite dips in quality season to season, but last year's limited run didn't bring anything new to the table and was a bit of a chore to slog through all 9 episodes.

Yeah and you can clearly see the point at which it should have been done in season 1 and it got renewed and extra episodes ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

So we have more Prison Break to look forward to!;
    New Iteration Of ‘Prison Break’ In The Works At Fox — TCA

At the top of today’s Fox TCA session, president of entertainment Michael Thorn told the press: “We’re developing a new iteration of Prison Break. We’re really excited. We’ll be happy to share when we have more. We definitely have one in development.”

"We just heard the pitch . . . a couple of weeks ago, an approach to the next chapter," he said. "But we don't even have an outline for the pilot yet. I fully expect both brothers will be involved in the series, assuming that they're all available. There's a lot to figure out when you're bringing back the cast of a show where they all have busy careers."

Paul Scheuring, the show's original creator, is less excited about the idea of moving forward with another story. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly last year, he said that he thinks of season five as a "closed-ended" story, and that a lot of creativity will be required to make the drama worth of new episodes.

"To do it again, I think we'd have to find an equally strong or even stronger narrative and I think that's very hard with Prison Break," he said after the season five finale. "Never say never, but we're just not going to do it just to do it; it has to be great. I know that the actors are very keen on doing it, but at this very moment, I don't have an idea what it would be. It's possible it could come from other sources, but right now there's nothing in the old noggin."

This is a change of course from what Fox mentioned back in May, that it had no immediate plans for the Paul Scheuring-created series.

Prison Break was brought back in April last year for a nine-episode run of what ostensibly was a fifth season. Prison Break was a solid performer in delayed viewing, versus Live+Same Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

https://tvline.com/2020/11/09/wentworth-miller-quits-prison-break-michael-not-returning/

Wentworth Miller, who for five seasons starred as jailbird Michael Scofield on the Fox drama, has announced that his involvement with the series has come to an end.

“I’m out. Of PB. Officially,” he declared to fans in an Instagram post on Sunday, before explaining, “I just don’t want to play straight characters. Their stories have been told (and told).

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think everyone was out of PB years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I think everyone was out of PB years ago.
    They were, but I think there were plans to bring it back at one point in time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Acosta

A one season wonder that continued for far too long and unfortunately I wasted my time watching all of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Acosta wrote: »
    A one season wonder that continued for far too long and unfortunately I wasted my time watching all of it.

Season 1 was really good, season 2 was ok but once they got to Sona, man did it go downhill faaaaast

• Registered Users Posts: 17,970 ✭✭✭✭rob316

wawaman wrote: »
    Season 1 was really good, season 2 was ok but once they got to Sona, man did it go downhill faaaaast

I rewatched it a few years and it really wasnt good at all, gave up a bit into season 3 in the rewatch. To get 5 seasons was like the loaves and the fishes.

Advertisement