Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break (2016) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 EireGrif

Will it showing on Irish Channel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

EireGrif wrote: »
    Will it showing on Irish Channel ?

There has been no official word on specific Irish TV rights, however I think it's unlikely an Irish carrier will pick it up with FOX having it on Sky here.

It's on FOX (Sky channel 124) every Monday night at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,718 ✭✭✭lertsnim

If Michael is saved by mortar fire blowing a hole in his cell wall I will be angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

lertsnim wrote: »
    If Michael is saved by mortar fire blowing a hole in his cell wall I will be angry.
    Yeah was expecting an air strike to take out a prison wall at some stage. Your suggestion seems more likely, they have made reference to the city being shelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why did I think Kellerman was dead :o:confused:

Mikey Scofield is a clever MacGyver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭somuj

Sarah being a doctor, ex-international fugitive and in fact being imprisoned on her home soil. The only plausible explaination as to how someone could have gotten her finger print is when she went to visit agent whatshisface. The whole serious is tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Didn't Kellerman save them all in the end when he testified in court and then got them a deal with the UN in the original series?

So I'm guessing part of that deal was for Michael to work for whoever arranged that deal at the UN in bringing down internationl bad guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

T-Bag is a fantastic character. Very amusing in his scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

The new escape crew i think are worse actors than Scofield and Linc. Quite an achievement

T-Bag is a fantastic character. Very amusing in his scenes.

He has a wonderful way with words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know I'm not a genius like Michael but personally I would've refuelled and taken the vehicle that hadn't been shot up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jasus this is awful awful scutter

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

ricero wrote: »
    Jasus this is awful awful scutter

It really is
    So disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah it started off really well and all :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I kinda half wish they'd released it all so we could binge watch it

So many brutal episodes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

The part in the last episode when the henchman rang the leader of isis made me angry it was so stupid

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Finally switched this off permanently today, after seven episodes. While the original series wasn't exactly the most intellectual of shows, it was at least entertaining. This rehash is just annoying to the extreme, and as for the emotionless character of Michael Scofield, it's really hard to cheer for him because you're given absolutely no reason to care about him at all.

That being said, if there was a T-Bag spinoff show I'd watch every episode in a heartbeat.

It is awful. I'll stick it out as there's only two episodes left.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So was Mike not taken by someone when he went to get his helicopter?

CastorTroy wrote: »

That confused me too. Then I thought maybe Michael is having a dream. That scene made absolutely no sense.

• Advertisement
  • Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

CastorTroy wrote: »

It was part of Michael's hallucination/dream sequence while he was poisoned.

Terribly edited into the episode though - I had to go back and the a second look before I realised it wasn't a real part of the storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,533 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I was enjoying this up to episode 5 as it was kind of so bad that it was good ,however the last 2 episodes have been garbage.
    T Bag is the only person who can act ,the rest of them are like pieces of wood.
    The dialogue is laughably bad ,and the plot is ludicrous ,its just full of holes and nonsensical stuff.
    They are making Michael out to be some kind of genius when he is a clown .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

So their boat trip from Yemen to Crete took 12 hrs when in reality it would take a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Its a turd, I couldn't care less if anyone died. It was ridiculous they stretched it out to 4 seasons, and then saved it with a good ending but this is beyond crap. Well done FOX on trying to revive 24 and Prison Break, ye failed miserably.

I managed 7 episodes I'm sure I'll pick up the last 2 some evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

If the numbers are good it will back for another season!!

rob316 wrote: »
    Its a turd, I couldn't care less if anyone died.

Realistically they'd all be dead with that ship blowing up. However as this is Prison Break I half expect the force of the blast to have shot them onto dry land.

Seems I was missed a week and didn't notice. All caught up now and it got worse. Awful stuff. Glad it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was absolutely terrible all the episodes were so badly edited together as well.

I will say this there was probably a very good two hour made for tv film in those nine episodes if there could out most of the crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was where Linc's son is ever explained?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,533 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

This had to be one of the funniest lines ever

giphy.gif

Advertisement