Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good job USA: First arrest has been made for "manspreading"

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

This thread has morphed from anti manspread to chest puppies friendly.

Thanks for the mammaries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Men don't just do this to women.. they do this while seated next to other men also.

I despise the inconsiderate, self absorbed, narcissistic, arrogant fcuktards.

Security on the Luas should be able to handcuff their knees together whenever they witness it, forcing them to have put their hands up and ask for permission to get off at their chosen stop.

Just run your hand along his inner thigh maintaining eye contact. that will close his legs together. Hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Just run your hand along his inner thigh maintaining eye contact. that will close his legs together. Hopefully

Are you fcuking serious ? rub his inner-thigh will cause a muscle extraction of outwardness causing more passengers to lose a seat.

'That will close his legs' yeah right, in backward theory. If I was sitting there and my inner leg was rubbed, my left knee would be spread easterly causing the front left window-screen to shatter while my right knee would probably have knocked a poor passenger out from the exciting spread of such a thing.

Bloody amateurs.

Advertisement