Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumour Thread II

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,572 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

MJohnston wrote: »
    The most frustrating thing is it isn't who we are left with but who has been chosen to play for some unknown reason.
    +1

Ulster's best 13 is inexplicably being ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Well, not inexplicably, but the explanation is worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭bilston

awec wrote: »
    The most frustrating thing is it isn't who we are left with but who has been chosen to play for some unknown reason.
    +1

Ulster's best 13 is inexplicably being ignored.

Totally agree. But I'd rather we still had either Farrell or Arnold here playing 13 than Tommy. Tommy is a legend but I can't see him putting in the defensive shift that Arnold did this evening.

Tell you what lads, appoint awec as Ulster's head coach and watch as common sense leads us to European glory.

My first campaign pledge is to walk into David Nucifora's office and take a sh!te on his desk.

We're going to get buttf****d tomorrow.

Quins by 15-20.

I'm broken. Les has broken me and my optimistic ways.

• Advertisement

The hints keep coming on uafc.

Watt, power, underpower.

Someone translate for me please. I'm not seeing the link with Bernard Foley...

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭durthacht

Tell you what lads, appoint awec as Ulster's head coach and watch as common sense leads us to European glory.

My first campaign pledge is to walk into David Nucifora's office and take a sh!te on his desk.

I read this and hear Donald Trump's voice.

Wonder what would be his hand gesture for "take a sh!te on his desk".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭jacothelad

durthacht wrote: »
    I read this and hear Donald Trump's voice.

Wonder what would be his hand gesture for "take a sh!te on his desk".

His hands aren't big enough to indicate the amount of excrement that would flow out of his vile orifice.

bilston wrote: »

Quins by 15-20.

FINALLY!

bilston, this post has made my month. Thank you. THANK YOU.

jacothelad wrote: »
    His hands aren't big enough to indicate the amount of excrement that would flow out of his vile orifice.
    Are you talking about me or Donald here? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭jacothelad

Are you talking about me or Donald here? :eek:
    Donald. Megasewage machine. The Fake President.

Someone sound the Drunk awec alarm!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Because he got Jordi to go north, you might not like Murphy but that's a bit rough.

Jesus that was some awful belt of pessimism in here last night. BP win against Quinns today and all to be right in the world.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,301 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I'm loving the ulster thread these days... Not because of where your teams at, but because it's so entertaining.

'Publis enigma'-like hints on new signings, revolution from the old hands and corophilia from the usual suspect :)

Brilliant, keep it up lads!!

sydthebeat wrote: »
    I'm loving the ulster thread these days... Not because of where your teams at, but because it's so entertaining.

'Publis enigma'-like hints on new signings, revolution from the old hands and corophilia from the usual suspect :)

Brilliant, keep it up lads!!

Someone please tell me who this rumoured new signing is!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Dan Carter.

It's a cunning ploy by Nucifora
    He's hoping Dan will persuade Kiss to move to NZ

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Scythica

Be careful not to blow a fuse there!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Bad tv signal or have Ulster a new scrumhalf called John Rooney?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Quins by 15-20.

I reckon if not for the weather that would have been a5 pointer for Ulster. So are you back bilston? Are you?

molloyjh wrote: »
    I reckon if not for the weather that would have been a5 pointer for Ulster. So are you back bilston? Are you?

I'm just laughing at the fact that in the absence of something to complain about this thread has been deathly quiet for over 24 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

I'm just laughing at the fact that in the absence of something to complain about this thread has been deathly quiet for over 24 hours!
    They're all holding their breaths until next weekend to see if it was all just a dream. ;)

We're all back to arguing that Christmas trees should be taken down because they don't have flags on them. It's our duty as Ulsterpeople.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Utah_Saint

We're all back to arguing that Christmas trees should be taken down because they don't have flags on them. It's our duty as Ulsterpeople.
    Haha...we have our own special type of 'crazy' up here.

anyway onto more sensible matters....I believe Kiss was in cahoots with Quins to rollover and let us win, thus giving him enough time to sign a new 5 year contract.  I'm not paranoid...:ermm:

molloyjh wrote: »

Quins by 15-20.

I was just trying to appease awec. I had never lost the faith.

I just had a bad feeling about yesterday.

However there is a difference between the Ulster team that plays in the Pro 14 with second string players and our first team.

Our 3 best players yesterday where Henderson, Cooney and Stockdale, actually I would add Timoney to that as well. In recent weeks Henderson and Stockdale haven't been available, Cooney has been rotated with Small P and Timoney has been the most experienced back row available. Yesterday Stockdale, Henderson and Cooney started and Timoney played in a back row with Henderson and Reidy meaning he could get on with his job knowing he had guys around him to help out. The difference was telling.

Imagine if Payne and Best return, suddenly we look a decent team...when at full strength...but we are hardly ever that strong.

Maybe we should be advocating for TOH and Scannell for the Ireland squad and the removal of Best and Payne?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

Logan/IRFU strike again

[font=ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif]Iain Henderson: Lions lock yet to agree new deal with Ulster and Ireland[/font]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42329057

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Not sure I see the issue here. Contract negotiations are ongoing. So what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Loads of players haven't signed contracts yet, its that time of year when negotiations happen. Hullabaloo over nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement