Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PaddyPower 2x5 Offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

zzfh wrote: »
    yeaaa, done brunt at 20/1 when it was 2-0

now awaiting email..

Oft, should still have to pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

zzfh wrote:
    yeaaa, done brunt at 20/1 when it was 2-0

now awaiting email..

Screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

spock. wrote: »
    Screenshot?

soon.jpg

hope this works :/

zzfh wrote: »
    hope this works :/

I screenshot the stake to, incase they try fck you out of that.

• Advertisement

already paid out,good nights work eh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

Arsenal v Sunderland

For anybody interested in risk free bet
    Welbeck is out injured but still available in betting

matrixf wrote: »
    Arsenal v Sunderland

For anybody interested in risk free bet
    Welbeck is out injured but still available in betting

100% out of squad? Or chance of being on bench?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

According to Fantasy Scout

Next Match: Sunderland (H)
    Out: Arteta Campbell Debuchy Miyaichi Oxlade-Chamberlain Podolski Welbeck

Arsenal.com

on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Danny Welbeck…
    They are progressing well but they will not be available for Wednesday
    Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150519/team-news-debuchy-ox-and-welbeck#Y5qrWXSmC2EJ8AtS.99

This is the most reliable site for injuries imo.
    http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

not sure why they dont have min odds 1.5 to get rid of the abuse. they limit winners to peanuts but allow everyone else 10 euro free every game no risk. seems bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

100% out of squad? Or chance of being on bench?

100% out of the squad

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Wes Brown won't make the squad.

ianburke wrote: »
    not sure why they dont have min odds 1.5 to get rid of the abuse. they limit winners to peanuts but allow everyone else 10 euro free every game no risk. seems bizarre

How would mid odds make a difference when everybody is backing a FGS for abuse?.....

How would mid odds make a difference when everybody is backing a FGS for abuse?.....

obviously the bet has to be a runner. they could easily implement this. like with 365 only settled bets count. ive a new unlimited account set up now so hopefully i get a few free quid out of it. friends name different device so shouldnt get limited to peanuts.

obviously the bet has to be a runner. they could easily implement this. like with 365 only settled bets count. ive a new unlimited account set up now so hopefully i get a few free quid out of it. friends name different device so shouldnt get limited to peanuts.
    Still wouldn't work,if you back a player who doesn't come off the bench for FGS the bet is void but they dont know this when they give you the inplay bet in the first 5 minutes
    365 settled bet is a different scenario as there is no in play top up/offer.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Still wouldn't work,if you back a player who doesn't come off the bench for FGS the bet is void but they dont know this when they give you the inplay bet in the first 5 minutes
    365 settled bet is a different scenario as there is no in play top up/offer.

they could void the in play bets then. now that im up and running no doubt they will clamp down on this abuse. i looked at the terms there but only gaa terms came up. if i back arsenal at 1/3 for 20 will that count or do they have the 1.5 rule in?

they could void the in play bets then. now that im up and running no doubt they will clamp down on this abuse. i looked at the terms there but only gaa terms came up. if i back arsenal at 1/3 for 20 will that count or do they have the 1.5 rule in?

1.5 or 1.8 rule is in play just can't remember which decimal

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

they could void the in play bets then.

There's no way they could do that.
    What happens if the in play was already a winner?

they could void the in play bets then.

That wouldn't work either.If you have backed a player on the bench what's to say he won't get a game at some stage .They give the free in plays within 5 minutes of ko.

• Advertisement

lost count of the amount of bets ive had voided hours after being paid out. would be pretty easy for them to do this in.

anyways cheers for the info i guess ill back a non squad player tonight and stick a couple freebies on a defender to score firrst

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

lost count of the amount of bets ive had voided hours after being paid out.
    ive a new unlimited account set up now so hopefully i get a few free quid out of it. friends name different device so shouldnt get limited to peanuts.

Guess one had a bearing on the other? ;)
    I'm sure you know but never use a "device" that you used before on your old account e.g. a computer.
    An IP address can tell a lot.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Guess one had a bearing on the other? ;)
    I'm sure you know but never use a "device" that you used before on your old account e.g. a computer.
    An IP address can tell a lot.

yes when you see what you consider an evens shot at 2/1 or thereabouts in running its hard to resist backing. on this new account ill only use these offers enhanced prices etc. hopefully make a few bob.

yep cheers mate regarding ip. the new acc ill try and be very cautious with. thinking of backing mertesacker tonight

Will probably jump on the Sunderland card points with my freebie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Ah not risking getting banned surely the 20 on Arsenal to win at 1/3 should be a cert with them tying up third with a win at home.

Nuts102 wrote:
    Ah not risking getting banned surely the 20 on Arsenal to win at 1/3 should be a cert with them tying up third with a win at home.

Bet must be at least 1/2

knew theyd clamp down. they only have 18 players listed for arsenal and 15 for sunderland lol.

knew theyd clamp down. they only have 18 players listed for arsenal and 15 for sunderland lol.

They started doing that last week mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Surely safe enough going for someone like Gabriel? If he comes on after the first goal has been scored, is the bet void, or do you have money on him to be the next goalscorer?

• Advertisement

qwabercd wrote: »
    Surely safe enough going for someone like Gabriel? If he comes on after the first goal has been scored, is the bet void, or do you have money on him to be the next goalscorer?

If you do first goalscorer and a goal is scored before he comes on the bet will be void

Advertisement