Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PaddyPower 2x5 Offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Wingful wrote: »
    What's those odds?

Chelsea are evens, DC is 8/11

would lose about 3 is Double Chance comes in but if chelsea name a strong team I would fancy them to win it

• Site Banned Posts: 18 Wingful

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Chelsea are evens, DC is 8/11

would lose about 3 is Double Chance comes in but if chelsea name a strong team I would fancy them to win it

Lose 13 you mean. You don't get free bet back as stake if you win.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lose 13 you mean. You don't get free bet back as stake if you win.

I think he means bet the DC with his own money thus losing 3 gaining 2x5 free bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

I think he means bet the DC with his own money thus losing 3 gaining 2x5 free bets.

Correct..or wait until lineups are announced!

Huh? I must be gone thick ! Could you explain the reasoning ?

• Advertisement

Huh? I must be gone thick ! Could you explain the reasoning ?

It's hedging to gain free bets.

So He'll take a loss of 3 quid in order to gain 10 quid in free bets. It's basically so he's not Risking 20 for the offer. So rather than losing 20, he'll lose 3 and still gain the bets and then hopefully turn those bets into cash!

It's hedging to gain free bets.

So He'll take a loss of 3 quid in order to gain 10 quid in free bets. It's basically so he's not Risking 20 for the offer. So rather than losing 20, he'll lose 3 and still gain the bets and then hopefully turn those bets into cash!

Ah yeah. Taking both sides. Chelsea to win and WB double chance ?

Ah yeah. Taking both sides. Chelsea to win and WB double chance ?

Am I taking it? Probably not mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Actually seeing as how the all look like games that could go any way I'll put 10 euro free bet on the draw in all 5 - should be at least one, might get lucky and get 2/3.

Liverpool are the only team I'd fancy to win as its Gerrards last game so would be tempted to do Liverpool win and BTTS but maybe I should stick to my draw sysytem if I do go with it.

Was beginning to lose my nerve on the draws but finally won a free bet today with the Man Utd Arsenal draw. Will try one more in WBA - Chelsea tomorrow.

I actually hope PP stop the in-play offers now because I feel compelled to do them but they are awful to bet with.

Presume Hull-Man Utd and Newcastle-West Ham will be live games next weekend, there's Arsenal - Sunderland midweek and they might do it for Championship play off final, Champs League final and FA cup final and then we'll be free?!

They actually have a decent offer for the Senior Football Championship. Bet 25 pre-tournament and get a 5 euro free bet every time your team wins. If ya back Dublin or Kerry you are pretty much guaranteed 15-20 back in free bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Was beginning to lose my nerve on the draws but finally won a free bet today with the Man Utd Arsenal draw. Will try one more in WBA - Chelsea tomorrow.

I actually hope PP stop the in-play offers now because I feel compelled to do them but they are awful to bet with.

Presume Hull-Man Utd and Newcastle-West Ham will be live games next weekend, there's Arsenal - Sunderland midweek and they might do it for Championship play off final, Champs League final and FA cup final and then we'll be free?!

They actually have a decent offer for the Senior Football Championship. Bet 25 pre-tournament and get a 5 euro free bet every time your team wins. If ya back Dublin or Kerry you are pretty much guaranteed 15-20 back in free bets.
    Looking at that myself.Kerry had 5 games last year to win AI and Dubs had 6 year before.I cant see beyond either of those to win it.
    Will Go with Kerry at 3's should at least get 3 wins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Just got an email today from Paddy Power saying I've been banned from availing of money back specials & promotions etc. I've only done these type of bets in around 4 of the games. So just as a warning, it may catch up with you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Presume Hull-Man Utd and Newcastle-West Ham will be live games next weekend,

Surely they will also show Chelsea v Sunderland as they will receive the PL trophy after the match?

Just got an email today from Paddy Power saying I've been banned from availing of money back specials & promotions etc.

That's not good.

No E-mail for me. Not sure if it's worth the risk tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

No email for me either. **** it I'm gonna keep at until I get barred or the promotion stops.
    EPL is over on Sunday so the offer will end then,might as well chance it for the few games left.Plenty more bookies around.

Chelsea have been backed from 2.02 to 1.85 since last night.
    Unless someone knows the Chelsea team, there is always the chance he will rest a few of the regular 1st team players.
    If that happens, their price will be bigger.
    Not saying it will happen but if you lay Chelsea at 1.85 now and back them just before ko, it could well be a risk free bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

no email for me either..tbh i have won feck all off the free bets,might just put the 25 on dub for all ireland

zzfh wrote: »
    no email for me either..tbh i have won feck all off the free bets

There saw no need to ban you mate :pac:

There saw no need to ban you mate :pac:

haha, true.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Chelsea backed at 17/20 as my qualifier. Most likely do Hazard FGS in running. Down over €60 for the five games if nothing comes in tonight. Might have to start doing these risk free ones but I prefer having a punt.

EDIT: Didn't finish work until after eight so didn't get first goal on in time. Another fiver on Chelsea at 15/8 and Hazard next goal at 5/1

• Advertisement

Went for a pre game bet of over 20 points on the card index at 5/6. Mike Jones is the ref who is quite lenient averaging almost exactly 3 cards a game this season. But 20 points is very low and looking at the weekend games having nothing to play for didn't really predict the amount of cards shown. Plus its an evening kick off and on tv.. I always feel like these game produce more cards.

I could cover it by backing exactly 20 points on the card index at 12/5 with the free bet or else I'll stick with my original plan of backing a draw in all the weekends live games.

20 on Christen on Chelsea bench. Centre Back. Going with him on the logic that, Mourinho will only bring him on if they're are winning, thus there being a goal in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Hazard 2 or more at 21s on Betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

jaypurs may have to set up a pp in other half's name or something. and ill only do these bets so cant get restricted. im sure theres serious money to be made on these

Free bets on Costa next goal.
    Over 3.5

Went for a pre game bet of over 20 points on the card index at 5/6. Mike Jones is the ref who is quite lenient averaging almost exactly 3 cards a game this season. But 20 points is very low and looking at the weekend games having nothing to play for didn't really predict the amount of cards shown. Plus its an evening kick off and on tv.. I always feel like these game produce more cards.

I could cover it by backing exactly 20 points on the card index at 12/5 with the free bet or else I'll stick with my original plan of backing a draw in all the weekends live games.

Can always rely on Chelsea for a bit of despicable behaviour.

Stuck 10 in play on WBA ht/ Draw ft at 7/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    They are well aware of it I'm sure and eventually there would be sanctions for accounts I'd imagine.

Arbing has been around since betting has existed.

Alanhooly wrote: »
    Just got an email today from Paddy Power saying I've been banned from availing of money back specials & promotions etc. I've only done these type of bets in around 4 of the games. So just as a warning, it may catch up with you! :)

Don't say ye weren't warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I haven't got an email yet, but I've been winning nothing with the free bets so they probably aren't too concerned about me!

yeaaa, done brunt at 20/1 when it was 2-0

now awaiting email..

• Advertisement

yeaaa, done brunt at 20/1 when it was 2-0

now awaiting email..

Advertisement