Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucifer (Fox/Netflix) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

All I can say about episode 21 can be summed up in the below picture:
    oh-god-the-feelz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,827 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I knew what he was gonna say at the dinner before he said it. Dope! But Chloe buckled quick and went from just about to say I love you to marrying him! Bit of a jump imo. Even if she was feeling bad after Lucifer being Lucifer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Fun episode with Lucifer acting like Chloe and Dan trying to act like Lucifer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That was a good episode, it'll be nice to see Kane up against Lucifer

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Dan was good the party bus driver may have been more than she seemed too, Linda is my favourite character in this sometimes, hope it gets renewal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Yeah, the actress is too high profile just to have her as a bit part, she was in Scrubs and is in Suits

She wasn't in Scrubs but she was in The Hangover, Stu's bitch girlfriend.

She wasn't in Scrubs but she was in The Hangover, Stu's bitch girlfriend.

I thought I was going mad so I had to check IMDB, Episode Cast on IMDB shows the actress is Aloma Wright who was in Scrubs

Clareman wrote: »
    I thought I was going mad so I had to check IMDB, Episode Cast on IMDB shows the actress is Aloma Wright who was in Scrubs

Oops, you meant the Doctor, I always saw her as yerone from Suits not the Hangover, damn you I'm going to be IMDB hopping for the night now

Damn I missed who the bus driver was she was great in Scrubs, I meant to say I think she was God screwing up Cains plans with Decker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,234 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

2nd season starts on FOX UK on Monday May 14th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 28,833 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Always laugh at these parties in tv shows. The only ones to attend are the main cast members. Even in procedurals where we have episode where someone's bets friend who we never met turns up, yet where were they for all the big moments?
    And if the bus was spur of the moment, where did they get the tshirts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

Wow excellent episode...just phenomenal

The last 10 minutes are something else!

Who called Decker :( Jebus heartbroken after that episode

Some great TV there, something in my eye.....

Who called Decker :( Jebus heartbroken after that episode

I'm assuming she got the call from the precinct, being a homicide detective.
    I was wondering why she was still at the house for so long after the killer was caught. Since she was still there in the time it took for Charlotte to get to that spot and I assume processing had to be done in the house. All while Lucifer stood outside.
    And it's kinda annoying me how Lucifer keeps saying he can't prove who he is, yet he was able to reveal his wings to Charlotte.

Season finale next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

CastorTroy wrote: »
    yet he was able to reveal his wings to Charlotte.

He's human around 'The Detective'.

Not sure if it is her ignorance or just some god related kill switch Decker just doesn't accept Lucifer is the devil, maybe it is this lack of belief or maybe Decker is a celestial anchor for human mortality.

Not sure if it is her ignorance or just some god related kill switch Decker just doesn't accept Lucifer is the devil, maybe it is this lack of belief or maybe Decker is a celestial anchor for human mortality.

The premise of the show is that it's more than her ignorance. She was a miracle baby and is special.

She did make Maze a little more human while they lived together too, seems to be a very unspoken rule here Decker has an effect on some of the characters. Lucifer hasn't revealed himself to Dan or Lopez neither next week's episode can't come soon enough I really hope this show goes on for a few more seasons.

• Advertisement

She did make Maze a little more human while they lived together too, seems to be a very unspoken rule here Decker has an effect on some of the characters. Lucifer hasn't revealed himself to Dan or Lopez neither next week's episode can't come soon enough I really hope this show goes on for a few more seasons.

They shot another 2 stand alone episodes that will air in season 4 if greenlit, they have some amount of confidence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,274 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Episode 23 has it all - looks like a it will be a great season finale

Season 4 doesn't look great with the current ratings - on the bubble, surprising given the sharp witty writing.

Love the episode title Battlestar Galactica tribute even more now, show has kept me engrossed all season long next season needs to see God on Earth facing off with Lucifer.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

fritzelly wrote: »
    Season 4 doesn't look great with the current ratings - on the bubble, surprising given the sharp witty writing.
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that the show has about the biggest presence on social media at the moment. More than stuff like The Waking Dead so that might swing it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that the show has about the biggest presence on social media at the moment. More than stuff like The Waking Dead so that might swing it.

Only thing that counts as far as US TV is concerned is viewers=advertising

Numbers are down this season a lot

If I remember correctly, he has shown his devil face in the vicinity of her before and we've seen him use his "Desire" trick around her lots of times.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    we've seen him use his "Desire" trick around her lots of times.

Oh, that's true. Perhaps limited rather than full human.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement

****ers

Advertisement