Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 36th Matchday Thread.

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

92 points and jumped from 36k to 25k

Nice to see green arrows again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

83 points. Slipped back slightly to 17k but an overall rise of 3k for the week. And a 25k rise for the past 2 weeks.

2 more weeks to push on as high as I can get, if for only going into next season with my regained confidence and enjoyment. From January onwards until the last few weeks I lost more interest in the game than I'd ever done at any point, thankfully that's back now :)

Now that you've decided to bring in Walcott for next week?!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Just slipped out of the top 10k but 85 points sees me back up to 8k. Top of my main league and 35 points ahead. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Just realised i got 100 points this week! Was hoping i'd get there once this season

Wahoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Hadn't an Arsenal defender all season then decided to double up on the 2 weeks ago.

For 80 mins in each of their last 2 games it looked like the perfect decision as I looked to cut my main rivals lead from approx 30 points to a much more attainable 20 points.

To rub salt I'm the wounds he had Sanchez captain last week and last night he had Fabianski pick up a CS and a baps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement