Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 36th Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

absolutely stamping fuming raging!!
    dropped terry ahead of Cahill !! hopping it b a differential. backfired!!

never pulled trigger on kolarov a.. I know too conservative

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

80 (-4) with Ospina, Bellerin and Sanchez to go which is currently good for a rise of 600 or so places to 6,875. An Arsenal cleanie will see me get agonisingly close to the century club.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Worried about what Sanchez and Giroud could do tonight. A lot of rivals have Sanchez captained so hoping he doesn't undo some of Kun's good work from yesterday.

An Ozil masterclass with a Kos goal would suit me fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

With 55 from 5 players yesterday(76 for the week) I think I dropped 150 places, even though the average points for the week are low it must be pulled down by dead teams

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

A Sanchez hat trick is all that can really annoy me tonight, and if they're all assisted by Ozil, then that'll negate the damage anyway.

An Ozil/Giroud show would do me just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Lemlin wrote: »

An Ozil masterclass

Would be the definition of a nightmare for me :)

A Bellerin/Rambo show would be just about right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

We passed him! He didn't have Aguero :pac: and even lost first place in GW2 league: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/276/standings/

I finally caught the guy and some other gw2 bugger goes and gets 91 and has schlupp coming off the bench goddammit!! Level on the points with them now so I need a kosc goal to make up for schluppermans points.

sword1 wrote: »
    With 55 from 5 players yesterday(76 for the week) I think I dropped 150 places, even though the average points for the week are low it must be pulled down by dead teams

52 points yesterday and I fell 800 places from Saturday! Some Sunday that was!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Looks like this arsenal could make or break a lot of weeks. We all need some players to do well, and other to do nothing. I have Sanchez and Kosc, so a cleanie, with anything (even if it was only an assist) from Sanchez would be great.

Actually, the cleanie for Kosc probably isn't too important, as I'm sure most have either him, Bellerin or Ospina.

On the flip side, Giroud, Ramsey or Ozil could hurt me.

Swansea have taken a couple of thumpings this season, 4-1 to Liverpool and 5-0 vs Chelsea, so I have definite worries about tonight.

I have Kos, Sanchez and Giroud. The missus has Ospina, Sanchez and Ozil. Our rivals have Ospina, Sanchez (c) and Giroud.

Therefore my big hope is that Sanchez stays quiet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Well I'm done. My main rival caught me because of him having Aguero as captain. I don't have him at all. We both have 3 arsenal players tonight and I have Sanchez as captain.. Won't be holding my breath for him to score a hat trick and assist..

keano25 wrote: »
    Well I'm done. My main rival caught me because of him having Aguero as captain. I don't have him at all. We both have 3 arsenal players tonight and I have Sanchez as captain.. Won't be holding my breath for him to score a hat trick and assist..

He would need 2 assists to match aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

He would need 2 assists to match aguero

Hattrick and one assist actually to outscore Aguero;)

Two weeks left. Anything could happen. The last day of the season could easily see lots of unexpected results because everything could be decided by then e.g. Hull relegated, City/Arsenal second/third, United fourth.

Two weeks left. Anything could happen. The last day of the season could easily see lots of unexpected results because everything could be decided by then e.g. Hull relegated, City/Arsenal second/third, United fourth.

I'm going to have to take a points hit next week to get aguero in. The loyalty to Kane has really screwed me over lol

wonski wrote: »
    Hattrick and one assist actually to outscore Aguero;)

Aguero has a hattrick, 2 assists and 3 bonus, not sure what I am missing

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Aguero has a hattrick, 2 assists and 3 bonus, not sure what I am missing

Sanchez is a midfielder, gets 5 points for a goal compared to Aguero's 4.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Plus a potential chean sheet bonus.

Thanks, I know that but it just slipped my mind temporarily, Monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Thanks, I know that but it just slipped my mind temporarily, Monday morning

Don't worry, I love all these talks of Sanchez hattrick and assists.

The more we talk about it, the more I believe.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Don't worry, I love all these talks of Sanchez hattrick and assists.

Tme more we talk about it, the more I believe.

I hope not, Bellerin, giroud and Ramsey here, hope Ramsey plays, otherwise I will be looking at a hit to get sanchez and funds

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Having a brutal week so far, again this week. No Aguero. Have 35 points with Sanchez and Giroud still to play. Had Azpilicueta who didn't play and none of my benched defenders played so won't get any points for him.

One the plus side Sanchez is my captain so I'm jhoping for a big game from him. Disgusted I didn't captain Silva though, he was my vice captain.

Hoping Sanchez gets a couple of goals and a clean sheet tonight. Need to offload Kane next week, he hasn't been scoring many points lately.

Having a brutal week so far, again this week. No Aguero. Have 35 points with Sanchez and Giroud still to play. Had Azpilicueta who didn't play and none of my benched defenders played so won't get any points for him.

One the plus side Sanchez is my captain so I'm jhoping for a big game from him. Disgusted I didn't captain Silva though, he was my vice captain.

Hoping Sanchez gets a couple of goals and a clean sheet tonight. Need to offload Kane next week, he hasn't been scoring many points lately.

Ouch! I don't have Sanchez captain but for your sake I really hope he does well I had a 3.4m rank week not so long ago so know the pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yeah if, as seems likely, everything is resolved promotion/Europe wise for GW38 it will be very very hard to call all of the matches. You could get very lucky and pick a high scoring one with your attackers/captain, or not.

Azpilicueta didn't play for me and Jones (mid) is my first sub. Will he come in for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Azpilicueta didn't play for me and Jones (mid) is my first sub. Will he come in for me?

Did you play 3 defenders or 4? If 3 it'll be your first defender that comes in, not Jones.

If you played 3 defenders, he won't as can't play 2 at the back but if you have 4 he should come in.

(I've been burned with Azpilicueta this week! My 1st sub is Vardy and my 2 defenders on bench are Alex Bruce who didn't play and Janmaat who is suspended, Lousy Jose! :) )

jimmii wrote: »
    Ouch! I don't have Sanchez captain but for your sake I really hope he does well I had a 3.4m rank week not so long ago so know the pain!

Ha thanks. I really let my loyalty to Manchester United cloud my judgement too much, have Mata (:)) and Herrera who got booked!

Stupidly expected United to bury Palace..:(

Ha thanks. I really let my loyalty to Manchester United cloud my judgement too much, have Mata (:)) and Herrera who got booked!

Stupidly expected United to bury Palace..:(

I know what thats like I started UFPL with 4 United players! Couldn't believe it when I went back and had a look!! No wonder I started so badly!!

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    I know what thats like I started UFPL with 4 United players! Couldn't believe it when I went back and had a look!! No wonder I started so badly!!

Yeah, I also screwed myself over last week by benching Myhill as I thought Utd would score a few..beyond sickened as he scored like 17pts or something and I had K.Davis in goad...at least I'll know for next season to play with my head rather than my heart.

I'm only paying the free league, I think if I was playing the paid game I would have gone insane by now. :( It's all for fun though

Advertisement