Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US shooting at Mohahammed Cartoon conference

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

No messin' with the Texans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hilarious! 2 people are dead. They may have been the gunmen but two human beings are still dead.
    Stuck for a thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

"Not immediately clear that the shootings were related to the event", are you kidding me?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Hilarious! 2 people are dead. They may have been the gunmen but two human beings are still dead.
    Stuck for a thread?

You think these two gunman care about human life?

Whenever I hear of gunmen killed by shooting I think it's such a pity, why weren't they captured and fed through a cheese grater over a few days. Or tortured a lot in some other way. Anything but a quick death.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jonnypacket

Stuck for a thread?

Wow I never thought I'd see the day. There you have it folks - some people will defend absolutely anything to win the award of Board's most "right-on" liberal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I see the one-handed typists are out in force today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭lickme

Stuck for a thread?

I hope they died the slowest and most painful death possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Whenever I hear of gunmen killed by shooting I think it's such a pity, why weren't they captured and fed through a cheese grater over a few days. Or tortured a lot in some other way. Anything but a quick death.
    You're as bad as them so

lickme wrote: »
    I hope they died the slowest and most painful death possible.
    *fap fap fap*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭lickme

*fap fap fap*

U like to jack off to people dying? Okay then.

You're as bad as them so

Yes. Because I think terrorists should be eliminated, I am just as bad as them training guns and bombs on innocent men, women and children.

You're as bad as them so

He's as bad as two crazed gunmen who opened fire on innocent civilians? What a strange comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

lickme wrote: »
    U like to jack off to people dying? Okay then.

It nearly worked for Michael Hutchence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Wang King wrote: »
    It nearly worked for Michael Hutchence

apt username !! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Yes. Because I think terrorists should be eliminated, I am just as bad as them training guns and bombs on innocent men, women and children.
    Right on man. Now lets fry that little bastard in Boston asap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Those gunmen sound lovely but misunderstood. The folks holding the conference sound lovely too. Can we put them all on an island together, far away from normal society. Maybe give them guns there too...

"My favourite drawings at the Muhammad cartoon contest in Texas were the two chalk outlines out front"

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

I'm still in awe of the op - Bolden text, green text, links to twitter, links to sources, links to media, links to "help" if the link to media doesnt work, detailed post, neat paragraphs, screenshot of twitter post, conversion from US time to GMT

is this really AH?

Just to be clear, not a fan of terrorists - the cops did good here. But also not a fan of wishing people a slow cheese graterry death.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭the nikkei is rising

Two more names for my list of people that don't really represent Islam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

the_monkey wrote: »
    apt username !! :D

Says the monkey.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭threeball

Stuck for a thread?

Seriously, are you for real? Two people rock up to a public event intent on killing as many people as possible and you're worried that they both got shot. You really need to live a day in the real world. Bleedingheartsville is booked out for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

"Remember the Alamo" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Massimo Cassagrande

Blimey, they seem to have an awful, awful lot of people with guns and bombs who "don't really represent them".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Of all the states in all the world, I wouldn't have picked Texas

Jihad; Not even once kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Security guard out of hospital, and no other casualties bar the gunmen? Sounds like a good outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

A police shooting done right, yaaaay :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Terror in Texas
    sez FoxNews, DailyMail

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Must be running out of paper as that list must be very, very long at this stage,

Advertisement