Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Just brought in Henderson for Silva rather than Sanchez. Am I mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I want a Liverpool mid but I dunno who to sell/bench. Options are:

Silva, Sanchez, Ameobi (bench fodder)
    Kane, Aguero, Murray

I have 3.8 in the bank so could upgrade Ameobi to Hendo. But then who sits it out? Murray probably?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Could you do Albrighton and Ivan instead of Diame and Terry? You're making my -12 look like child's play :P

I can afford Ivan over Terry, just the 7.6 in the bank with that team :pac: So I might well do it. I was considering the ownership and if Terry were to score better I'd rise further. In an ideal world obviously. Cahill would be the way to go but Mourinho will probably drop him for Leicester if I get him!

Diame is one of those standard left-field Mr.P players that will end in tears but I just can't help it on the off chance it's the best transfer ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Trying to make a decision here (I'm assuming that Silva is fit for the purposes of this post!).

Team is currently as follows:

Mignolet - Myhill
    Terry - Bertrand - PVA - Wolly - Okore
    Silva - Hazard - Eriksen - Mane - Boyd
    Remy - Aguero - Kane

Have 1FT left, and 4.5m in the bank.

I think I'm pretty set on bringing in Sterling and Henderson for -4. Just need to decide who to take out. The obvious swaps would be Eriksen and Mane out, and that would keep 4.0m in the bank for stocking up on Arsenal for GW37. However I also have the option to transfer out Boyd, and keep one of Eriksen/Mane. The advantage of doing this is it leaves me with a stronger bench, which I like the idea of, considering the doubts over Remy and Silva. The downside is it messes up the structure of my team a bit, and means I will have a strong front 8. So my options are as follows:

A: Eriksen + Mane out, would leave 4.0 itb.
    B: Boyd + Mane out, would leave 0.3 itb.
    C: Boyd + Eriksen out, would leave 2.0 itb.

Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I can afford Ivan over Terry, just the 7.6 in the bank with that team :pac: So I might well do it. I was considering the ownership and if Terry were to score better I'd rise further. In an ideal world obviously. Cahill would be the way to go but Mourinho will probably drop him for Leicester if I get him!

Diame is one of those standard left-field Mr.P players that will end in tears but I just can't help it on the off chance it's the best transfer ever :D

Terry has slightly higher ownership in the top 10k, I'd imagine it's around the same for top 50k. I'd be terrified not owning Ivan for this DGW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Trying to make a decision here (I'm assuming that Silva is fit for the purposes of this post!).

Team is currently as follows:

Mignolet - Myhill
    Terry - Bertrand - PVA - Wolly - Okore
    Silva - Hazard - Eriksen - Mane - Boyd
    Remy - Aguero - Kane

Have 1FT left, and 4.5m in the bank.

I think I'm pretty set on bringing in Sterling and Henderson for -4. Just need to decide who to take out. The obvious swaps would be Eriksen and Mane out, and that would keep 4.0m in the bank for stocking up on Arsenal for GW37. However I also have the option to transfer out Boyd, and keep one of Eriksen/Mane. The advantage of doing this is it leaves me with a stronger bench, which I like the idea of, considering the doubts over Remy and Silva. The downside is it messes up the structure of my team a bit, and means I will have a strong front 8. So my options are as follows:

A: Eriksen + Mane out, would leave 4.0 itb.
    B: Boyd + Mane out, would leave 0.3 itb.
    C: Boyd + Eriksen out, would leave 2.0 itb.

Any opinions?

I'd do A and then just rely on Boyd or Wolly/PVA if Remy doesn't feature. Eriksen is a waste of money if you're going to bench him the next two GWs and now is a great time to get rid of Mane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I had Diame for a few weeks earlier in the season. He got about 6 points over 4 games.
    NEVER AGAIN

Terry has slightly higher ownership in the top 10k, I'd imagine it's around the same for top 50k. I'd be terrified not owning Ivan for this DGW

Ivanovic it is then, didn't think the ownership would be higher with Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Limited in budget, thinking of Rose to Lovern. Already have morano. Is it crazy to have two pool defenders for the week?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

1.6m in the bank & 1ft, any suggestions would be appreciated. not sure who to get of the Liverpool midfielders and who to get them in for :P

011c889d24e5890ff565242d8c6a5623.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

1.6m in the bank & 1ft, any suggestions would be appreciated. not sure who to get of the Liverpool midfielders and who to get them in for :P

011c889d24e5890ff565242d8c6a5623.png

Hendo or Sterling in for Eriksen seems like the more straightforward one

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Transfers done (-8):

Guzan »» Mignolet
    Rose »» Schlupp
    Eriksen »» Sterling

Current XI:

Mignolet

Terry | Schlupp | Alderwield

Hazard | Fabregas | Sterling | Silva

Aguero | Benteke | Kane

bench: Myhill | PVA | Bellerin | Siggy

My only question atm is playing Alder vs hurrikane or PVA away to stoke...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Be careful of Diames knees! Bruce has said he's not 100% after some swelling during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

7 DGW's for this week

(-8) taken

Let's rock and roll! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Keeping in mind his not so great run of form and the saints mean defense at home is there anyone seriously thinking of benching Kane?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭LostArt

Yep, just waiting on Silva news first

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

LostArt wrote: »

Im thinking Kane or Cazorla, im not sure who to go with....

jimmii wrote: »
    Be careful of Diames knees! Bruce has said he's not 100% after some swelling during the week.

Cheers on the heads up. Diame would be all based on him being fit to actually play. I was waiting for Bruce's presser.

Articles and stuff during the week suggested he was ready to push on from 2 sub appearances but he's only useful if he plays.

Cheers on the heads up. Diame would be all based on him being fit to actually play. I was waiting for Bruce's presser.

Articles and stuff during the week suggested he was ready to push on from 2 sub appearances but he's only useful if he plays.

Its hard to tell from what Bruce said really his leg is swollen but expects him to travel tomorrow. That wouldn't give me much confidence in him starting.

jimmii wrote: »
    Its hard to tell from what Bruce said really his leg is swollen but expects him to travel tomorrow. That wouldn't give me much confidence in him starting.

Certainly doesn't sound like he'll be able for 2 games in the week anyway :(

Back to the drawing board for another secret weapon I suppose. Might look into Abel Hernandez or N'Doye :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Rikand wrote: »
    7 DGW's for this week

(-8) taken

Let's rock and roll! :D

Have 7 as well. That's if Remy plays a part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

So strange having so many dgw players but no forwards of much interest- vardy it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

LostArt wrote: »

Was he not confirmed OK during the week already ?

Was he not confirmed OK during the week already ?

Was back in training on Tuesday but was set to be monitored. Doubt they would risk him training if there was any chance it could do any damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

It would make a tough decision a lot easier if Silva was out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Myhill
    Wolly Bertrand Ivan
    Hazard Silva Sterling Mata
    Aguero Kane Remy
    Foster, PvA, Cork, Baird.
    3.1 mil banked.

Eriksen to Sterling already done. Might just leave it at that. Anyone see a transfer that stands out for -4? I want to keep decent cash banked to get Sanchez back in for a mid and Remy upgraded to Giroud over the next few weeks.

Also, does anyone have clean sheet odds? I'm unsure what two of Bertrand, Wolly and PvA I should play.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    It would make a tough decision a lot easier if Silva was out

My thinking exactly. Kane and Silva have both punished me different times this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭lassykk

I'm getting extremely nervous about this gameweek now.

I have 10 DGWs as a result of my wildcard but I'm bricking it that Kane will screw me over.

I would happily change to 9 DGWs to fit Kane back into my starting 11 but the problem is that I am playing 3-5-2 and the only player I want shot of is my Hull defender (only in there cause he is 3.9) but I can't unfortunately play 2-5-3!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Would you bring in Sterling for Eriksen for -4 and bench Silva?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Just listening to Jose, Costa is just there, if he doesn't make the arsenal game he'll make the leicester one.

Bye bye Remy.

Advertisement